Video: Pakistani Ranger brutally kills innocent man

ganesh177

Country flag
Faces are identified, i hope there is enough moral values in pakistani justice to punish the offenders.

Blackwater

absolutely shocking................
Shocking??? r u okkkkkkk .This is normal in Karachi. It's a everyday story. It just come on tv. There are 100's of people dieing in karachi everyday like this.

bhramos

Country flag
they will never punish them,
we will see how correct is the Pak Judicial system!!!!!!

Blackwater

Faces are identified, i hope there is enough moral values in pakistani justice to punish the offenders.
Nothing will happen my friend. This is begerat+ stan.. when they killed 5 chechniyans with passport and visa including 7 months pregnant lady cold bloodedly. Wat else u can expect...

Dark_Prince

This is what is happening to Mujahir Community since past 30 yrs or so.....Muhajirs are killed daily like this by the Pakjabi army and isi henchmen.....there were huge military operations against them in the past, hence they also became militant.....Muhajirs, Minorities, Baloch, Ahmediya etc are killed like this on a daily basis....nothing new in the shameless failed state!!

Oracle

This is a shame. Police forces doing that can be understood, but para-military forces behaving like animals. Real shame and an act of cowardice.

amitkriit

Read the comments on this video, Pakistanis are supporting this action, this shows what kind of country have they built for themselves. So shameful. Even if this guy was a criminal, he was completely unarmed and did not deserve this kind of treatment. But then Indian forces have also been doing this, hundreds of custodial deaths happen each year, and very few get punished.

Last edited by a moderator:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles