Video: one British rapist was asskicked in Beijing

Adux

Country flag
No Adux I didn't hear any sound as I my speakers are kaput.

No I told you I was not being insensitive but trying to see it differently. When I went to china, I had these girls come by the dozens for massage, "sex massage". There was this one girl who wanted to sell "Louis Vuitton" bags and I actually thought let's have a look. Then she started taking me into a small narrow street which psyched me out and I backed off and ran back to the main road.
That has nothing to do with the current video at hand, to be honest there is nothing to see differently, it is quite insensitive to do so. There are a lot of Indian women who give out sex massage's and have sex on the wayside. But honestly do, you think one the side of a main road, is the place where a prostitute (who wears the kind of clothes she is wearing, ie expensive) will do her business. They dont even do that in thailand let alone china or india.

This is an attempt to rape by a stupid idiot, who thought these kind of things will be tolerated in the non white world. I have already put up the telegraph report on the issue from the victim's perspective. Also, usually men dont get involved in helping out a prostitute, in countries like India and China, so I am sure that the chinese men who came to her rescue didnt feel from her looks, attitude, the area of occurance , that she is a woman of business.

Leave the topic.

koba

I am sure you would have sold mobile phones and met some south asian, but your stories arent true. And you know that.
You are an idiot, if you cant differentiate between a Bangladeshi and a Indian, or a South Indian and a North Indian, shows your level education and exposure to the world. I can differentiate between a Thai, Chinese, Japanese, South Korean, Tibetan, Malaysian etc etc.

Good luck trying to hit up on a Indian women being nothing but Indian or white. They are some racist vile creatures, and the Chinese are the lowest on their list. I have had a chinese girlfriend, while I was in the University, every Chinese girl had a non-chinese guy for a companion, while none of the chinese guys had anything.
That's funny because at the school I went to, the vast majority of the Indian guys had to buy dates. They'd go around clubbing with other dudes. The Asian guys were dating all kinds of girls. Indian guys can't get chicks, don't compare yourself to Asian guys and don't even think about comparing yourself to white guys. :tsk:

Blackwater

The guy looks paki and the girl looks like a prostitute (Ghasti). She may be crying for less money or no money for sex

What all the fuss about??

kickok1975

That has nothing to do with the current video at hand, to be honest there is nothing to see differently, it is quite insensitive to do so. There are a lot of Indian women who give out sex massage's and have sex on the wayside. But honestly do, you think one the side of a main road, is the place where a prostitute (who wears the kind of clothes she is wearing, ie expensive) will do her business. They dont even do that in thailand let alone china or india.

This is an attempt to rape by a stupid idiot, who thought these kind of things will be tolerated in the non white world. I have already put up the telegraph report on the issue from the victim's perspective. Also, usually men dont get involved in helping out a prostitute, in countries like India and China, so I am sure that the chinese men who came to her rescue didnt feel from her looks, attitude, the area of occurance , that she is a woman of business.

Leave the topic.
I applaud Adux for his objective comments. I used to think he is an extremist. I now have a different view.

Adux

Country flag
That's funny because at the school I went to, the vast majority of the Indian guys had to buy dates. They'd go around clubbing with other dudes. The Asian guys were dating all kinds of girls. Indian guys can't get chicks, don't compare yourself to Asian guys and don't even think about comparing yourself to white guys. :tsk:
Hahahha!!! *that really made me chuckle...i use to have you idiots for breakfast...trust me son...your own kind doesnt want you...asian dudes and girls...lol.....it is sad that you think white men are above you...shows your tiny dick mentality..... I am yet here from a woman to say...i love chinese dudes.....lol..wont happen.... You guys suck in that department and ofcourse driving

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

Adux

Country flag
I applaud Adux for his objective comments. I used to think he is an extremist. I now have a different view.
Just because i am a capitalist nationalist with a serious issue with chicoms.....doesnt mean that i am some inhuman fvck

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles