Video: one British rapist was asskicked in Beijing

badguy2000

Respected Member
ã€æ‰‹æœºæ‹å®¢ã€‘è€å¤–ï¼Œæˆ‘ä»¬æŠŠä½ æ‰“å‡ºä¸­å› ½åŽ»ï¼ - 视频 - 优酷视频 - 在线观看
well, one british guy was asskicked by people,while he tried to rape one Chinese girl in street of Beijing....
[video]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzkzNDY5ODI0.html[/video]

the Chinese girl was trailed by the british asshole,after she left subways.....then was saved by people around....
the british asshole deserved such asskicks before arrested by policemen.

Last edited:

pmaitra

Could't see the video.

Was he British or British of Pakistani origin?

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
The first Guy looks like a typical paki to me not a white!! Definitely a pakjabi! Latter the guy lying on the street is a white something confusing! Or this guy is white looking dark due to low lighting!

Last edited:

Adux

Country flag
The first Guy looks like a typical paki to me not a white!! Definitely a pakjabi! Latter the guy lying on the street is a white something confusing! Or this guy is white looking dark due to low lighting!
That is a true blue white trailer park ned, make no doubt. Good one those guys, he deserved more. I have a slight issue with the video, though mob justice is all fine and dandy, the police should never be a party to it. I can see a Police car being there in the background while the guys are just pounding on the guy deservingly

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
That is a true blue white trailer park ned, make no doubt. Good one those guys, he deserved more. I have a slight issue with the video, though mob justice is all fine and dandy, the police should never be a party to it. I can see a Police car being there in the background while the guys are just pounding on the guy deservingly
True, I believe there were guys from Police in the video who were stopping the aggressor - with the help of an old dude (I could be wrong, however there was a Police Vehicle in the background)!

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
What was that guy doing to that women anyway? What a ----en loser.

He looked like a British Paki?

badguy2000

Respected Member
according to CHinese law,rape in public might be sentenced to 10 years long jail.

kickok1975

This guy was drunk and tried to sexually assault a Chinese girl on the street. He deserve a good punch and was lucky still alive. However, I'm not happy with Police at all. Where were they when our girls are harassed by this punk? When the guy is lying on the ground, why don't they arrest him immediately?

redragon

Country flag
This guy was drunk and tried to sexually assault a Chinese girl on the street. He deserve a good punch and was lucky still alive. However, I'm not happy with Police at all. Where were they when our girls are harassed by this punk? When the guy is lying on the ground, why don't they arrest him immediately?
Have you dealt with police in North America? Do you know how long it takes to have a police show up? how do you know how long it took for the police to show up?
as for not arrest him immediately, I would say well done, let the mother ----er suffer more, too bad no one step on his ball

kickok1975

Have you dealt with police in North America? Do you know how long it takes to have a police show up? how do you know how long it took for the police to show up?
as for not arrest him immediately, I would say well done, let the mother ----er suffer more, too bad no one step on his ball
According to the eye witness, the girls was attacked for a while and exhausted. You can see her pant is off already. I'm not sure about the timing but the cop here will react more aggressively and decisively. Besides, law is law. If police arrives, they should swiftly arrest him and stop civilian's continue beating.

pmaitra

Police arrives pretty quickly. There is no doubt about that. So do the fire trucks. The response time is usually under 3 minutes.

Anyway, I am glad that guy got a beating. Western laws are too lenient, and a good public lynching sometimes teaches a pervert never to do something like that again.

nimo_cn

Country flag
Such thing is bound to happen when you open up your door to welcome "guests" from all over the world. One of the girls I know called me from her universtity that she was harassed by some drunk South Asian when she was drawing money at a self-service ATM.

nimo_cn

Country flag
According to the eye witness, the girls was attacked for a while and exhausted. You can see her pant is off already. I'm not sure about the timing but the cop here will react more aggressively and decisively. Besides, law is law. If police arrives, they should swiftly arrest him and stop civilian's continue beating.
It may take a while for the police to figure out who is the one they should arrest before they actually react, the one who was beating or the one who was being beaten.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles