Video - Hyderabad MLA Akbaruddin Owaisi threats to destroy India

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iamanidiot

Owaisi's major grouse with Kiran Kumar Reddy is that he freed the pahelwans of Barkhas recently.They attempted murder on Akbarudin recently

anoop_mig25

Country flag
If you watch the speech of owaisi your hate will grow...language used for hindus is so hateful..
One question if some one expert in personality reading . if one look in above video if never faced /posed question directly to his audiance , always asking question to audiance seating next to him on stage.Most of audiance seating back stage remain clamin. while only few seating near to stage were shouting. even raj has better reasons from audieance then one in above video.hw was truning 180 degree truns.not stoping in middle.can some one decode his style

Sam2012

Tihar Jail
Banned
Ghazni , Ghori, Mughals,Nawabs,Shahi etc also would have not made such a tall claim , 15 mins whole India Hindus . May be he is cross breed of Zalil hamid who with his horse power will conquer delhi

The mighty Mughals under Aurangzeb was not able to control 16 Maratha rebellion , this monkey is talking about 100Cr funny

If he is so serious of war with Hindus, may be he should start in Rayalaseema , where the faction leaders rule the roost may be he should try to kill one faction leader in 15mins first then talk about 100Cr Nincompoop

We should ignore these type of jokers , they are just trying to gain publicity this type of play acting happens in lot of our reality show:taunt::lol::laugh:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
On my recent visit to the city, I asked one of my customers why this chu is free and what makes him what he is.

He said, what's happening right now is because their is a hospital run by a Jain trust that was on lease. When The lease was to expire Owaisi approached the CM and asked him to hand over the hospital to him. The CM first dilly dallied and then renewed the lease for the Jain trust. Owaisi got wild and threatened to pull out support. The CM asked him to eff off. The guy is really pissed.

One more thing that my customer said was that this guy is only a thug. In meetings that he organizes he talks big and asks people to approach him if they need anything. When people to to his office, they are shooed away like dogs.

I don't know why the govt continues to humor him. It's not going to cost the govt much if they screw him.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Too many threads on this video, its a very old video actually not sure why its going viral now.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
His logic is weird

If 25 crore Muslims are so scared a FEW MILLION of Indian Police and Paramilitary
then HOW can they over power 100 crore Hindus in 15 minutes
:rotflmao: someone needs to question him.

BTW ask if he has ever ventured out alone without a gang of his henchmen. He is nothing but a goonda.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
No, there is a difference between me and him. I have no intentions to destroy the country or Kill Hindus of this nation as I believe Hindus have first right on the nation than Islam, after Islam created pakistan and proponents of Muslims League stayed here in India to create trouble! If muslims want shariah type islamic BS they can leave for islamic shytholes like pakistan! Trust me India will be far better place without Islam!

Look at Gujarat's Islamic people who were ruled by Mullahs and Islam, where they had the audacity to Burn 56 Hindu women and children alive! Islam was given a taste of it's own medicine and no Mullah there can think of going all Islam on Hindus....only in secular states such Mullahs have the courage to challenge Hindus and talk about destruction of India in the open!

When dealing with Islam, it cannot be treated as any other religion as it's not just incompatible but notoriously vile for non-muslims especially the extreme Kuffars such as Hindus!

Last edited:

Iamanidiot

On my recent visit to the city, I asked one of my customers why this chu is free and what makes him what he is.

He said, what's happening right now is because their is a hospital run by a Jain trust that was on lease. When The lease was to expire Owaisi approached the CM and asked him to hand over the hospital to him. The CM first dilly dallied and then renewed the lease for the Jain trust. Owaisi got wild and threatened to pull out support. The CM asked him to eff off. The guy is really pissed.

One more thing that my customer said was that this guy is only a thug. In meetings that he organizes he talks big and asks people to approach him if they need anything. When people to to his office, they are shooed away like dogs.

I don't know why the govt continues to humor him. It's not going to cost the govt much if they screw him.
lot more than that out there.

Iamanidiot

This guys video is going Viral on twitter.Iam pretty sure they will slow boil this guy and his brother in AP

jalsa

Ghazni , Ghori, Mughals,Nawabs,Shahi etc also would have not made such a tall claim , 15 mins whole India Hindus . May be he is cross breed of Zalil hamid who with his horse power will conquer delhi

The mighty Mughals under Aurangzeb was not able to control 16 Maratha rebellion , this monkey is talking about 100Cr funny

If he is so serious of war with Hindus, may be he should start in Rayalaseema , where the faction leaders rule the roost may be he should try to kill one faction leader in 15mins first then talk about 100Cr Nincompoop

We should ignore these type of jokers , they are just trying to gain publicity this type of play acting happens in lot of our reality show:taunt::lol::laugh:
He better not mess with Faction Leaders, they have own private Armies, besides do you really think this swine has courage to face one Yindoo face-to-face?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles