VIDEO: Babur-Godavari incident

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
So this video was taken on board the PNS Babur. Junglees.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Thakidars of Islam are yelling Alla O akbar as if its their soul imperative to shout that!

The Godhavari is sailing on its own minding its own business while Pak navy ship comes from behind!

BangersAndMash

Babur clashes into Godavari!! Bloody pakistanis r clearly the aggressors, what a bunch of unprofessional clowns!

btw...thanks to Hariprasad for the vid!

Last edited:

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
No wonder they lose every war...they are like hooligans.

Couldn't make it to any professional outfit....a couple of rounds from godavari would have sunk that glorified fishing boat.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
How much hate and anger they throw behind every time they shout Alla O Akbar! Only in Islam you can use an holy word to vent your anger. Religion was originally devised to control the weakness of men like anger,hate,lust,greed etc., but here it is exploited to serve the cause of religion! Just look at his tone when he yells Alla O Akbar, how disgusting it is to show so much hate to people you haven't even meet!

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
What a bunch of unprofessional morons. I wonder how they would perform in an actual conflict.

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
thank god that godavari didn't launched her SS-N-2D Styx.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Some one save this video as evidence before they realize the proof is out and take it down.

Shaitan

Zandu Balm all day
Mod
Country flag
What a bunch of losers.

I wish Delhi class was behind them..

Payeng

Daku Mongol Singh
Launching protest means nothing. If i was the captain i would have put a hole in there ship rather than sinking them.
Defense personals are trained to fight a war not to rage a war, so Indian Navy have shown its maturity, Pakistanis are generally frustrated lots even after the know they cant win a war they the are ready to eat grass big time.....keeping army motto 'Jihad' , we are not interested with their Failed state ideology.

Last edited:

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Defense personals are trained to fight a war not to rage a war, so Indian Navy have shown its maturity, Pakistanis are generally frustrated lots even after the know they cant win a war they the are ready to get grass big time.....keeping army motto 'Jihad' , we are not interested with their Failed state ideology.
It would only have been war if we had sunk them. Putting a whole would have dented there false ego for lifetime and made them more frustrated.

Although i appreciate maturity of Indian navy.

Payeng

Daku Mongol Singh
Jai Mata Di......Allah-hu-Akbar...God is really Great
:dancemasti:
They are yet to recover from the humiliation they faced in 1971:india: this video shows nothing but only their frustration.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Jai Mata Di......Allah-hu-Akbar...God is really Great
:dancemasti:
They are yet to recover from the humiliation they faced in 1971:india: this video shows nothing but only their frustration.
:pound:

Instead of missiles we should have chucked this over to them.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles