VHP leader claims every year 8 lakh Hindus are being converted to other religions

Discussion in 'Religion & Culture' started by Vishwarupa, Jan 11, 2016.

1. Vishwarupa

Vishwarupa Senior Member Senior Member

AHATI: At a time when religious conversion has emerged as a controversial topic, the Vishva Hindu Parishad (VHP) national general secretary Y Raghavulu claimed that every year about eight lakh Hindus are being converted to other religions.

On the sidelines of a function organized to felicitate veteran VHP leader Mohanlal Agarwal here on Sunday, Raghavulu said that eight lakh Hindus are being converted to either Christianity or Islam.

VHP international president G Raghava Reddy was also present at the function, but he refused to speak to the news media.

"Religious conversion of Hindus is taking place in great numbers and this is a threat to India's integrity," Raghavulu alleged.

"Afghanistan, Pakistan and Bangladesh were once part of Akhand Bharat. Today these have become separate countries. We cannot allow further disintegration of our country," he added.

The VHP leader also charged that Christian and Muslims are encouraging religious conversion in the country as one of the five strategies to dominate India.

"Other strategies to dominate India are to encourage infiltration, grab land of Hindus, to create divisions among Indian communities and lastly to increase their population. We all know very well about the exodus of Kashmiri Pandits in Jammu and Kashmiri and in recent year the burning of Bodo villages by Bangladeshis in Assam," Raghavulu alleged.
    Raghavulu also claimed that in Assam religious conversion and infiltration from neighbouring Bangladesh is taking place at an "alarming pace."

"Along with many parts of the country, in Assam too many districts have seen significant rise in Muslim population while Hindu population has declined. This is indeed a threat to the Hindu samaj. It is high time we wake up to the threat from religious conversion," the VHP leader said.

Issues of religious conversion has become a controversial topic in the country especially after constituents of the Sangh Parivar last year spearheaded the Ghar Wapsi intiative for reconversion of non-Hindus into Hinduism.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...d-to-other-religions/articleshow/50521842.cms

Why is VHP afraid of Media, Leftist & sicularist morons? They should continue with Ghar Wapsi program, how long can media & leftish harp on it, they will have many other news to cover.

3. FRYCRY

FRYCRY Regular Member

Majority of them would be turning atheists :D

4. maomao

maomao Veteran Hunter of Maleecha Senior Member

Ghar wapsi will go on with even more vigor, treacherous leftists and self-proclaimed intellectuals / writers can shriek as much as they want on television channels! No stopping of Ghar Wapsi, country needs to be saved from foreign funded evangelists and jihadis, their hired attack dogs the lefists can't do shyt !

OneGrimPilgrim and Srinivas_K like this.
  5. Mad Indian

Mad Indian Proud Bigot Veteran Member Senior Member

Don't worry, your athiest ass will be spared by islamist filth, like they spared the Bengali bong in west Bengal.:rolleyes:

So it seems the bong disease of false pretensions and fake intellectualism has infected the Punjabi morons too. Good.

6. Mad Indian

Not gonna happen so long as the upper caste bong have a strangle hold on Hinduism. Hinduism needs to absolve it's problems and unite if it has any chance of survival in future.

7. DingDong

DingDong Senior Member Senior Member

8. maomao

"Upper caste bong have a strangle hold on Hinduism" - Bro I'm talking about Ghar wapsi to Hinduism not wapsi to marxisim.....Upper caste bongs are nowhere in the picture.....Ghar wapsi in rural and tribal areas are done by Sadhu & Sants backed by VHP and Vanvasi Klayan Prishad.....Can anyone tell me a Sadhu's caste? No one can, however, I'll give an insight that most of these Sadhu's are non-Brahmins, mostly OBCs! You wanna call a Yadav or a Jatt an upper caste then it's a different story!

parijataka and TrueSpirit2 like this.
  9. Mad Indian

I don't think you understand what I said. So long as the bing Marxists control the narrative, your efforts will go nowhere sadly. RSS and vhp seem to be in no hurry to put the bong where they belong. Even now, the bong are succeffully turning anti Hinduism to be cool. Look at @FRYCRY . good luci converting people with such bong in power

TrueSpirit2, spikey360 and asingh10 like this.
  10. Mad Indian

Hindu bongs think that secularism and atheism is cool and so want to get rid of Hinduism and replace it with atheism. What these bong seem to not get is that they are able to be atheist/secular only because they were born and brought up in Hinduism. If they get rid of Hinduism, they can neither be secular nor be atheist as evidenced in any xtian country or Islamic shitholes. So effectively, they want to cut their own oxygen supplier called Hinduism. Survival brilliance level detected to be at 200%.

11. Indx TechStyle

Indx TechStyle Perfaarmance Naarmal Senior Member

VHP is stupid. But why are so much political and social post on this forum top thread. It's defence forum so posts related to defence must be more.
    Anyway, I'm free of this religious stupidity.
    I don't believe in God. :peace:
    @Mad Indian where were you dude?
    What happened to your second ID @Mad Indian 2 and most important, why did you made that.
    Also, atheism isn't cool. It is common sense. I won't believe anything without proof.
    I'm going to get my career as scientist soon. So, don't expect any respect to any religion from people like me. :biggrin2:

12. Mad Indian

Good. If you tell that to the islamist mob which comes to kill you, they might kill you like they are supposed to kill a atheist as opposed to killing you as they should kill a Hindu/polytheist/isolator. You can die peacefully knowing you died in a halal way while being an atheist.

13. Indx TechStyle

Indx TechStyle Perfaarmance Naarmal Senior Member

But an Islamist mob isn't killing me.
    Hinduists are quarreling with Islamists, Islamists are quarreling with Hinduist.
    And majority of population which don't believe in extermism is laughing on both (me and my Muslim friends who are not extremists).
    Come on dude, there's nothing in religion.
    Anyway, you didn't answer my question.
    Why you made another ID @Mad Indian 2 ?

14. FRYCRY

FRYCRY Regular Member

Why to mess around with them first of all. The only thing im afraid is about their increasing population the riot thing is always orchestrated by politicians.

Indx TechStyle likes this.
  15. maomao

I don't think it's just a Bong problem....One of the most rabid anti-Hindus I've met are of mixed regions.......Punjabis, Kashmiri (yes kaksmiri refugee marxist, is mother of all irony), Mallus, Tamils & Kanadigaa marxists are the most rabid (yes this list also include Bongs)!!

TrueSpirit2 likes this.
  16. maomao

Naah you should pull your pants down and bend over doggy style when they come for you.....trust me they don't require any particular reason to spike your ass.....'islam khatre me' announcement from the mosque / mullah is more than enough for them to come charging at you and your colony!

TrueSpirit2 and HariPrasad-1 like this.
  17. DingDong

DingDong Senior Member Senior Member

I have gotten a feeling that these people are broken spirits, just like caged and zoo-bred Wild Animals who have surrendered to their fate, and they want the rest of us self respecting beings to act like them. They envy us for our courage and plain speak.

OK allow me to answer the first part:

20% population of Jinnah's Pakistan must have been laughing at the non-Muslims who crossed over in 1947 leaving their properties and livelihood behind and accepted the life of refugee in a new land. How well did end up? Who is laughing now? :pound:

18. maomao

It's not about religion! It's about cultural and demographic survival !! More muslims in any nation is not good for the natives, few eye example - India (1947), pakistan (ongoing), BD (ongoing), Kashmir (ongoing), Bengal, Assam etc etc.(World over theier are gazzillion examples) one needs to be well versed with History!!

Classic example is destruction of Vijayanagram by combined forces of Bahminies!

It's about - not accepting Abrahmical BS, which comes on you when their population increases.....most of the Hindu RW are borderline Atheists who love and respect the native cultures albeit all their contradictions, and would love to reform!

I don't know how old you are but you need to read some history and expansion of islam and eventual extermination of native cultures!

Last edited: Jan 11, 2016
  19. salute

salute Senior Member Senior Member

hinduism is not religion its faith,

muslims atleast got their religion,

most of the indian atheist are probably call themselves an atheist either its there is inferiority complex issue with them or to get accolades from west.

20. OneGrimPilgrim

OneGrimPilgrim Senior Member Senior Member

whr invaders hv been eulogised, heroes binned!!
    had happened in Malda.

religion can bring the beauty in you. religion can also bring the beast out of you, if devoid of (self)contemplation & when spiked with rabid fanaticism & mindless mania, when it becomes a cult of command(s). same's true for atheism/scientism. the world's seen enough of both instances. regardless of one's beliefs or/and experiences, an attribute that should be the common denominator - Dharma; in the absence of which things don't take much time for coming spiralling down.

raja696 and maomao like this.
  21. FRYCRY

FRYCRY Regular Member

Trust me that's what i want, a massive riot in India where both hindu and muslim fanatics die a terrible death. :D

Religion has no place in a civilized society, whether its abrahamic or dharmic bullshit

Tanweer and Indx TechStyle like this.