Vehicle hits pedestrians in London's Finsbury Park

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Karma really is a bitch isn't it Brit pigs fund jehad in India now their own land is infested by pedo Mulla's

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Well Slavic countries dont give a shit to EU............

============================================
There is every reason for Slav states to refuse, afterall they are the ones who suffered most onslaughts by the ottomans for centuries.
Not 30 years ago they had the Bosnian wars which fuled even more fire to all of this.

Hence the meme remove kebab

Sebia Stronk

airtel

Country flag
Former EDL leader Tommy Robinson slammed on Twitter after he accuses Finsbury Park Mosque of 'creating terrorists' just one hour after people were mown down outside the place of worship
  • His comments come after at least ten people were hit by a white van
  • Outraged Twitter users accused Mr Robinson of 'justifying' the attack
  • The former EDL leader immediately denied the accusations
By Joe Sheppard For Mailonline

Published: 02:58 BST, 19 June 2017 | Updated: 07:50 BST, 19 June 2017

• Former EDL leader Tommy Robinson has prompted fury after accusing the Finsbury Park Mosque of 'creating terrorists' just an hour after people were mown down outside the place of worship as they left evening prayers.

Robinson - real name is Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon - said the mosque had created 'radical jihadists' and was guilty of 'promoting hate and segregation'.

His comments came just one hour after at least ten people were hit by a white van near the place of worship in north London.

It is believed the victims were Muslims leaving late-night prayers being observed for the month of Ramadan. One person is known to have died.

Mr Robinson later denied he was trying to justify the attack on the place of worship

Mr Robinson wrote: 'The mosque where the attack happened tonight has a long history of creating terrorists & radical jihadists & promoting hate & segregation.'

The 34-year-old - who is involved with the anti-Islamic group Pegida UK - also referred to the incident as a 'revenge attack'.

His tweet sparked fury, with critics accusing the former EDL leader of attempting to justify the attack.

One Twitter user wrote: 'Does that make it okay then? Because that's exactly what it sounds like you're trying to say.'

Another wrote: 'So that's an excuse to attack the Muslims from there?'

And one person wrote: 'Sorry but what on earth does this have to do with the fact that innocent lives were lost? Are you trying to justify these acts?'

And one person wrote: 'Does that make it ok then? Because that's exactly what it sounds like you're trying to say.'

Police were called just after midnight to reports of a vehicle in collision with pedestrians in Seven Sisters Road

Mr Robinson denied that his tweet was justifying the attack.

He wrote: 'I'm not justifying it, I've said many times if government or police don't sort these centres of hate they will create monsters as seen tonight.'

Mr Robinson added: 'I genuinely hope the innocent people targeted tonight outside the mosque are ok.'

Several people were reportedly hurt after the van ploughed into a crowd outside Finsbury Park Mosque, where hate cleric Abu Hamza once preached, as they finished Ramadan evening prayers called taraweeh.

Eyewitnesses reported seeing bystanders wrestle the suspect to the floor and pin him down until officers arrived.

Emergency service crews were also spotted trying giving cardiac massages to the injured in a desperate bid to save them.

A Met spokesman said officers were called at 12.20am 'to reports of a vehicle in collision with pedestrians'.

They added: 'Officers are on scene with other emergency services. There are a number of casualties being worked on at the scene. There has been one person arrested.'

The incident follows two terrorist attacks in a matter of weeks at Westminster, Manchester and London Bridge

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...tml?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

airtel

Country flag
Moment Finsbury Park mosque terror attack suspect 'blows a kiss' from inside a police van after worshippers managed to tackle him to the ground
  • The man is held by a police officer as an angry crowd gathers behind
  • He is suspected in the attack that injured at least ten near Finsbury Park mosque
  • Angry shouts can be heard in the background as pedestrians accuse him
By Martin Robinson, Uk Chief Reporter For Mailonline

Published: 04:12 BST, 19 June 2017 | Updated: 07:54 BST, 19 June 2017

• The Finsbury Park mosque terror suspect was filmed blowing a kiss minutes after he mowed down a crowd and said: 'I want to kill all Muslims - I did my bit'.

The alleged killer used a white van to intentionally mow down a group leaving Ramadan night prayers, killing one and catastrophically injuring at least 11 more.

Witnesses said an elderly man had fallen ill because of the heat and a group from the mosque stopped to help him when the vehicle hit them 'deliberately' and at high speed.

The driver, 48, who is white was pinned to the ground by an Imam from the mosque who urged the angry crowd not to hurt him so the police could arrest him.

Police arrived and put him in a police van but the terror suspect was then filmed blowing a kiss to people looking at him inside.

The incendiary moment was caught on camera and published on social media, causing widespread revulsion.

Shocking: This is the moment the Finsbury Park mosque terror suspect was filmed blowing a kiss minutes after he mowed down a crowd and said: 'I want to kill all Muslims - I did my bit'.

Alternative footage shows the suspect being held by a police officer as angry crowds gather behind him.

Screams can be heard in the background as pedestrians try to figure out what has happened.

After the attack the man was reportedly tackled by civilians, and a crowd of angry bystanders gave him to police.

However despite the fact that the suspect had just tried to run them over, the crowd remained relatively calm as he was taken away.
    At least ten people were injured when a rented van ploughed into worshippers who were just leaving the Finsbury Park mosque in Seven Sisters, North London.

One elderly man is believed to have died.

Atikur Arhman, 41, from Finsbury Park, said: 'An elderly man who just came from the mosque, he just fainted and people were picking him up when the van he just sped up and ran them over when the guy was one the floor.

The suspect is pinned against the van by police officers as a crowd shouts

'It's not safe anymore after what's been happening. It's not been safe to walk around the city.'

One victim of the attack is believed to have died.

The suspect screamed 'I'm going to kill all Muslims' before he was tackled to the floor, according to a witness.

Abdulrahman Saleh Alamoudi said he was among a group of people helping an elderly worshipper who had fallen down, perhaps because of the heat, when the van swerved towards them.

He told BuzzFeed News: 'This big van just came and went all over us.

At least ten people are reported to have been injured

'I think at least eight or 10 people got injured. Luckily I managed to escape. And then the guy came out of his van and I got him.

'He was screaming, he was saying, 'I'm going to kill all Muslims, I'm going to kill all Muslims'. He was throwing punches.

'Then we managed to get him on the floor. Then he was saying, 'Kill me, kill me'. I said, 'We are not going to kill you. Why did you do that?' He wouldn't say anything.'

Salah Alamoudi said eight people were hit and up to three of them were in a 'life-threatening' condition.

He said that they had to hold the suspect on the ground for up to half an hour before police arrived.

'The guy, I had to keep him at least half an hour. He was a strong guy. A big man,' he said.

'It was heartbreaking. It wasn't an accident.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4615400/Flights-suspended-Stuttgart-airport-bomb-threat.html

Last edited:

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
@ezsasa, @airtel - yes, atrocity-industry is spinning victimhood-narrative in overdrive. some snippets:

(comment: Exactly how we Kuffars feel everyday...and have been feeling since the 7th century AD.)

(comment:
How the hell you think we unveiled/uncovered women feel everytime your muslim brothers start spitting left and right and cursing kill, hell and murder when we "Kuffar Whores" refuse to be fucked by them.

By wearing that Hijab you yourself have acknowledged and accepted a second rate position and thus invited second rate treatment.

You do NOT demand to be treated equal and humane when you take pride in wearing inhumane symbols of inequality and inferiority yourself!

You and your muslim friends get what they have invited.

Islamophobia? IslamoKarma is more accurate!)

Its kuffars going all muslim due to the kuffar hate spread by islamic scripture and the islamic agenda.

It is Kuffars adapting themselves to Muslims
. The British are still far more tolerant to their religious minorities then ANY islamic society is. And the reason is very clear: The Brits do not subscribe to an agenda of religious hate. Islamic society however does.

AND THEN....

Astonishing, how Muslims that are not being cuddled by their own regimes and thus forced to live, accept and deal with reality: see and call things as they are.

Compare that to the muslims and liberals in our overfed, overcuddled and sickening societies.

We literally create, produce, fight and swallow our own shit.

P.S. - the comments are not mine.
hope the post is not deleted.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles