Vanakkam

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
kalki bhagwan.
Ah, I remember that scoundrel. Good thing he was banned. Kalkibhagwan was the vilest piece of shit to have walked on the soil of our nation. People like him should be chopped to pieces and fed to wild dogs. :rage:

What a bastard he was - he hated Muslims, Christians, 'secular Hindus', Dalits, adivasis and tribals, "South Indians"... I mean, what a pathetic piece of shit. He hated more than 80% of the nation. :rage:

When someone has hatred for so many people, that person should realize that his existence is absolutely useless on the planet, and should fall into a well and die.

What do you say? :heh:

Last edited:

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Ah, I remember that scoundrel. Good thing he was banned. Kalkibhagwan was the vilest piece of shit to have walked on the soil of our nation. People like him should be chopped to pieces and fed to wild dogs. :rage:

What a bastard he was - he hated Muslims, Christians, 'secular Hindus', Dalits, adivasis and tribals, "South Indians"... I mean, what a pathetic piece of shit. He hated more than 80% of the nation. :rage:

When someone has hatred for so many people, that person should realize that his existence is absolutely useless on the planet, and should fall into a well and die.

What do you say? :heh:
Well he's walking on DFI again.

Observe his posts...you can almost see that his act of being "sane" is showing cracks.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Yusuf Vanakkam people of Chennai Members Corner 7
Quickgun Murugan Vanakkam DFI!!! Introductions & Announcements 14