Uyghurs 'face fight for existence' against China: activist

mylegend

Colonist do not use Child bomber or Child soldiers, or women bomber. Islam use it and enjoy it. Colonist are evil but it is thing of the past. Islam is the one that masscre innocent as fun activity. I'm inform that you are a woman by other member, what do you feel when your kid is being use as suicide bomber? I hope you will be anger by such a act, because otherwise, you proving yourself your version of Islamic belief are much more wicked than Nazism, because Nazis do feel the need to protect your own children, Islamic terroists don't, that is why they are nothing but cockroaches.
Wow christians and their evangelists are the most responsible for genocides be it colonists or be it nazis be it stalin be it churchill or be it LTTE supremo prabhakaran or be it usa and its buddies in NATO the biggest christian terrorists of the modern world killing muslims in millions in iraq and afghanistan and in pakistan.

And there were buddist Japs in 2nd world war whose horrific tales chinese and koreans will tell you.
again for buddist sinhalas genocide of tamils is also a terror act.
It were the christian usa which destroyed nagasaki and hirosima using nukes committing biggest war crime.

Tronic

If china peacefully accept the deen then it will be smooth change for huns otherwise it will be bloody one.But i think huns have not learnt from the world hence they are suppressing Uighur muslims hence they have sown the seed for guns against them.Jihad has already reached Kashgar and will onward march to Beijing.Red book will be replaced by words of Allah in Quran.
Reality is, if your extremist buddies start a fight with China, more likely, it is their Quran which will be replaced by the Red book. Your buddies have failed from Chechneya to Xinjiang to Kashmir, and you're dreaming of Beijing. :D

(Not to mention, getting whacked by the tiny country of Israel).

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles