USS Enterprise is in Pakistani waters near Balochistan !

Blackwater

In 1971 our all weather friend USSR sent its nuke subs and destroyers behind "Task Force 74" to rein US adventurism supporting biggest terrorist nation of today called Pakistan.

So can we expect China to do similar to save Pakis?

btw any credible source of US AC near country named Balochistan?

records shows china never send warships to help pakis

BangersAndMash

records shows china never send warships to help pakis
Maybe not warships, but if G Parthasarathy is to be believed, this is how sugar daddy China helps it's bitch pakistan, listen from 0:37 onwards......

Last edited by a moderator:

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
it will take 10-15 days for any chines ship to reach Pakistan by that time their wont be any Pakistan.

Zebra

Country flag
@ saya, the news is true.

May be, kahin pe nigahein kahin pe nishana. ;)

arya

Country flag
So the news is true, Pakistan will, if US NAVY would allow will find ssbn and nuke attack sub near AC.

Pakistan is about to be screwed
big time.
pressure game nothing else and alarm time for India

pakistan can do anything if they feel insecure , usa will act on Pakistan before leaving afgan

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
In 1971 our all weather friend USSR sent its nuke subs and destroyers behind "Task Force 74" to rein US adventurism supporting biggest terrorist nation of today called Pakistan.

So can we expect China to do similar to save Pakis?

btw any credible source of US AC near country named Balochistan?
China of today is nowhere close to the USSR of 71, militarily.

arya

Country flag
what will we do if usa start any operation in Pakistan

Zebra

Country flag
If US starts any operation in Pakistan, then US- India bhai bhai. :troll:

latsar

This is not a video game. US will not use tactical nukes.
.Mr. Yusuf ,I didn't say the U.S. will start using tactical nukes unprovoked. First I said in post 15 that ' If the situation deteriorates ' the U.S. might enforce a naval blockade on the Pakistani ports .This itself would bring pakis to its knees.Mr. Ray responded for the above comment in post 18 and I replied to his post that only if the pakis stupidly or by mistake try to pre empt an attack on U.S. a/c .,I said they will use tactical nukes.No one attacks U.S. and gets way with it. If Pakistan is not a nuclear weapon state then they might use conventional force but Pakistan as nuclear weapons so if it comes to an attack on Pakistan ,the U.S. will use tactical nukes to nullify Pakistan from retaliating with nukes and its military's fighting capability.The U.S. will not use a nuclear bomb since it would cause more civilian destruction .Hence I said they might use small and precision tactical nukes.I hve also acknowledged that in this scenario couple of nukes can escape the U.S. and Indian air defenses and might hit India.

Last edited:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
what will we do if usa start any operation in Pakistan
This is a good option ---> :popcorn: :pop::tea::hurray:

But we need to be cautious... these Pakis can certainly do adventurism to divert and spread the war to save themselves by blackmailing.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
.Mr. Yusuf ,I didn't say the U.S. will start using tactical nukes unprovoked. First I said in post 15 that ' If the situation deteriorates ' the U.S. might enforce a naval blockade on the Pakistani ports .This itself would bring pakis to its knees.Mr. Ray responded for the above comment in post 18 and I replied to his post that only if the pakis stupidly or by mistake try to pre empt an attack on U.S. a/c .,I said they will use tactical nukes.No one attacks U.S. and gets way with it. If Pakistan is not a nuclear weapon state then they might use conventional force but Pakistan as nuclear weapons so if it comes to an attack on Pakistan ,the U.S. will use tactical nukes to nullify Pakistan from retaliating with nukes and its military's fighting capability.The U.S. will not use a nuclear bomb since it would cause more civilian destruction .Hence I said they might use small and precision tactical nukes.I hve also acknowledged that in this scenario couple of nukes can escape the U.S. and Indian air defenses and might hit India.
You mean to say a conventional Paki attack on US carrier will get a nuclear response from the US?

latsar

Yes sir, Pakistan as nuclear weapons and it can hit its bases in the middle east and can even attack Israel. So the U.S. will not take chances.The A/C is a part of U.S. territory.

Last edited:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Yes sir, Pakistan as nuclear weapons and it can hit its bases in the middle east and can even attack Israel. So the U.S. will not take chances.
Conventional paki attack on US carrier will not result in a nuclear strike on Pak by US. It will unleash all its conventional power to destroy Pak military infra and also take out all its nuclear installations.

latsar

Sir ,you have the right to your views but I will stick to mine thanks

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Sir ,you have the right to your views but I will stick to mine thanks
Sure you can. But then there has to be any logic for a nuclear response to a conventional strike that too on an aircraft carrier. Total disproportionate response.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles