US, UK & Singapore: Why the world wants to keep the Indian techie out

swastic_1170

Country flag
I have worked in US and Australia for last 15 odd years.
The amount of corruption and manipulation done by Indians to get work visas is legendary. Indians in general try to find every loop hole and try to rush in.
All that has happened now is the closure of these loop holes. Why would any nation want to be the dumping ground of people from other countries?

Aren't we resisting Bangladesh people into India? The case is pretty similar. These countries are not closing their borders but are ensuring as it was originally intended to let only highly skilled people into their country.

There will still be thousands of Indians who would still get visas to work in these countries but they will be highly skilled.
Just to show how screwed up Indian companies are...We had a project running out of Melbourne and needed to have lot of onsite people to deliver. One of the company involved to send the people had sent people one year out of college and was paying them the minimum amount required by law to have them here. The project as expected suffered. This is not an isolated case..

And in recent years, the off shore program has gotten worse. In one case the off shore project team in Bangalore had 25 member team but in reality 18 of them were freshers straight out of college learning on the job.....
You have a very valid point, and in my experience of 20 odd yrs in IT industry these things happen and India is not the only country which takes this route. I travel frequently to US for Short terms and seen lot of people who are still living there with an expired Visa driving Uber. Now I am sure you must have noticed in US most of the illegal migrants belong to Mexico. But that is a different point.

I am happy for the fact that this should give more rise to Out sourcing which would give more employment. (As the billing of one resource in US is approximately equivalent to atleast 3 resources in India. I think from Indian stand point we can provide more infrastructure and ease of doing business to all these companies.

Hiranyaksha

Country flag
The products will have to be designed according to needs wants and budget of domestic customers don't you think.

Indian market is evolving I agree it's nowhere close to US or European spending levels but the growth rate in India is simply massive.

Indian will need much more data services as digitalization happens . Indigenous products will have to replace global brands at cheaper costs it's about time Indian service giants such as Infosys and TCS invest into product development to capture local market and drive out the likes of Microsoft Adobe etc.
Well please enlighten me with product classification.

Snapdeal and Flipkart setuped a huge analytics team instead on focusing on logistics and supply chain, which forms back bone of ecommerce business, Snapdeal for sure was able to predict consumer behavior. But still nothing substantial business intelligence was gained because consumer loyalty is a myth in India .

Then yes Indians love electronic gadgets but we cannot produce them in India because we do not have FAB and various other hurdles to do business.

Yes FMCG is a great sector to work in India. But sorry I don't have much idea about that. If someone has please throw some light onto the matter.

Infra and energy market is going through one of the worst phases.

Solar projects are going on but all these projects are basically going to very few. Economy of scale.

Lots of job cut are expected in IT and banking jobs in this and coming year.

Yes some work can be done with AI and ML but Indian business houses are not interested in digitalization and automation of factories , we are again looking for export for these products.
Defence market has been opened to private players but you guys surely know the truth to what extent we are creating expertise and jobs.
Yes Media houses are surely making lots of money. But I have no clue about this business.

Automotive sector is slowing down. Ford and other OEMs already warned about it.

Healthcare is surely booming but new Trump policies against obamacare and India pharma industries will surely gonna hurt them soon.

Phew, India is a real tough market.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
I understand your frustration. No matter how much Hindus love and adore the west, the west keeps on kicking the hindus around like a football. It must be very hard.:biggrin2:
Spoken like a true Abdul lol. West admire the Hindus for saving their miserable life by Yoga and spiritual enlightenment for thousands of years. How do you think India dominate the world before long before your backward Arab cult. I am not even mentioning the number of Hindu CEO of Global MNCs unlike Musalman CEO of TTP, Taliban and Islamic State

Now go and and play with your Little cousin sister, it's perfectly Halal :lol:

Ahh and one more thing this is how the west treat Hindus and how it Gang Bangs Islamic world and their Mohammad Fanboys lol

images-52.jpeg

images-62.jpeg

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
Healthcare is surely booming but new Trump policies against obamacare and India pharma industries will surely gonna hurt them soon.
Actually it's the opposite.
US can either have a cheap health care or a costly indigenous one. The Pharma genie is out of control for US, can't go back without US paying huge costs to reign it back.

Other sectors are not like Health care and does not have a such a high impact on US citizens psyche, hence can be tried to be reigned in.

raheel besharam

Abusing me won't help. Look at the history of hindu and sikh people. In both world wars, hindus and sikhs licked the white man's boots - in return, got jallianwallah bagh, bengal famine, etc. Hindus and sikhs always fight for western countries - western countries gladly accept their help and then punish them in return. Hindu and sikh soldiers fought for britain in world war, and britain divided the country. Hindu and sikh rightwing now fights for britain/us etc., and they get punished in return. Same story, different setting.
LOL typical brainless chuslim.........it was muslim traitors like mir jafar which let british enter India

IndianHawk

Country flag
Well please enlighten me with product classification.

Snapdeal and Flipkart setuped a huge analytics team instead on focusing on logistics and supply chain, which forms back bone of ecommerce business, Snapdeal for sure was able to predict consumer behavior. But still nothing substantial business intelligence was gained because consumer loyalty is a myth in India .

Then yes Indians love electronic gadgets but we cannot produce them in India because we do not have FAB and various other hurdles to do business.

Yes FMCG is a great sector to work in India. But sorry I don't have much idea about that. If someone has please throw some light onto the matter.

Infra and energy market is going through one of the worst phases.

Solar projects are going on but all these projects are basically going to very few. Economy of scale.

Lots of job cut are expected in IT and banking jobs in this and coming year.

Yes some work can be done with AI and ML but Indian business houses are not interested in digitalization and automation of factories , we are again looking for export for these products.
Defence market has been opened to private players but you guys surely know the truth to what extent we are creating expertise and jobs.
Yes Media houses are surely making lots of money. But I have no clue about this business.

Automotive sector is slowing down. Ford and other OEMs already warned about it.

Phew, India is a real tough market.
Yet still economy is growing how so??
Microsoft is making a killing in India with cloud Amazon is dominating globe in web services . Why can't Indian companies can formulate a better business model.

Indian need applications with regional language. Translators too.

As business in India grow in size they have to adapt to IT from storage to tracking to billing to planning and accounting and not to mention cyber security.

It's a 2.24 trillion $$ nominal economy today it will be 10 trillion$$ economy by 2030 . ( Conservative estimate).

This is going to be second greatest creation of wealth in entire human history second only to Chinese growth miracle.

There are literally millions of opportunities.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Abusing me won't help.
I am not abusing you but i am abusing you gay rapist and pedophile backward Arab cult leader.

Look what he has done to your kind. So much backwardness and hate for your kind that everyone loves to spit on your face.

Look at the history of hindu and sikh people. In both world wars, hindus and sikhs licked the white man's boots - in return, got jallianwallah bagh, bengal famine, etc. Hindus and sikhs always fight for western countries - western countries gladly accept their help and then punish them in return. Hindu and sikh soldiers fought for britain in world war, and britain divided the country. Hindu and sikh rightwing now fights for britain/us etc., and they get punished in return. Same story, different setting.
Actually it started when India lost its former glory otherwise these same Westerns use to bow down before Indian Rajas for insignificant trade permits.

One thing happened good though that Hindus and Sikhs enrolled in British Indian Army and dumped the filthy Musalman Nawabs and Kings of Hindu Indian subcontinent.

Who do think slaughter and get rid of us from filthy Tipu sultan, Mughal Bahadur shah and Bengal Nawabs. It was Hindus especially Purabiya (Bhumiyars, Rajputs and Brahmins) soldiers.

However, subcontinent Musalman were always a passive slave and cowards who always worshipped foreign invaders who raped and convert their ancestors.

That's why Abdali said about Subcontinent Musalman that they can die but can't fight. That's correct look at how 1% Dogra and Sikh Ruled 90% Musalman in Punjab and Kashmir.

And how easily Hindus destroy their illegal Mosques in Ayodhya. That proves Indian Musalman are just timid passive backward creatures.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Its not impossible to start your own business in India. I am from middle class family but my father got Credit solely based on his experience in field. Now we own 4 steel Factory. 2 in pilunjab one in Audh and one in meerut.
From whom did you get the credit and in which time frame/period?

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
China and India have worlds largest population. Are you tell me that i am a pig,mosquito and insect just because i am an Indian ? Thats racist
"Pig, mosquito or insect."
You can't be all three, that's greedy, habibi.

PS: Paklander to insect is a big upgrade. Be happy.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Largely Outside Money, Rich Arabs, Americans and Our Roch zamindars on p/H, UP and Bihar.

Beside that government also helped us via SIDBI and various loans.

Demand was already thare, we just entered in the market snd due to my dads capabilities we became sucessful.
I believe you completely bro.

We like false flaggers here.
They give good entertainment esp. their efforts to pretend to be what they once were, "Indians."

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
As i said before. I am a North Indian with Roots from Punjab,Haryana,Braj and Awadh regions. If you read my history than you will get the massage that i dont give a dam about other regions of India.
I appreciate that, friend.
I would also appreciate highly if all your kind wouldn't give a "dam" about any region of India and instead go to pakland to make it even more pure and of course racially superior. Insalah
As a gift we will give a "dam" right on the Indus. pismillah.

sthf

Country flag
Your impotent rage is beginning to amuse me. Muslims are ruling over 50 countries. Hindus are on their knees in most countries. How would you explain that?
Muslims are getting ass raped in most countries. On the other hand 94% Hindus are living in India not getting blown to smithereens by MOAB.:bounce:

praneet.bajpaie

I understand your frustration. No matter how much Hindus love and adore the west, the west keeps on kicking the hindus around like a football. It must be very hard.:biggrin2:
Not as much as they love kicking around Muslims. Don't believe me, just google it. lol

praneet.bajpaie

Your impotent rage is beginning to amuse me. Muslims are ruling over 50 countries. Hindus are on their knees in most countries. How would you explain that?
Except for some shithole Arab and African countries, what country are muslims ruling? While Hindus are one of the the most prosperous minority groups in all the countries they are in, whereas Muslims are too bust blowing themselves up, ending up in Jail or participating in grooming gangs.

praneet.bajpaie

@genius

I'll tell you how disingenuous Muslims are?

Paki muslims love to stake claim to the Indus Valley CIvilization which happened roughly around 3000 BC while your pedophile rape cult happened 1400 years ago in 600 AD. So muslims couldn't have had anything to do with the IVC. But Paki muslims love to stake claim to it.Why? Cause Mohenjo Daro is in present day Pakistan.

Present day Pakistan was a part of Ancient India.

Same thing with Persia and Egypt.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles