US: To accept 85,000 Syrian refugees in 2016 and 100,000 in 2017

asingh10

Yazidi kids must be children of lesser God. Their miseries evoke no world wide sympathy and outrage. Where was all this outrage from the bleeding heart liberals & islamists when Yazidis were being slaughtered and their children & women sold as sex slaves ? Wonder how many heard of extinction of Mandaeans thanks to the same Islamist terrorists. Bet most on this forum never ever heard of them. Before the Iraq War there were thought to be between 60,000 and 70,000 Mandaeans worldwide, with almost all of them living in Iraq. Because of religious persecution by the Muslim majority and turmoil created by the War on Terror this number has fallen to approximately 5,000.

Lesson here for Hindus/Sikhs/Buddhists/Jains/Tribals/Shintos/Taoists etc - nobody cares about your pagan asses. You see those pagan temples being blown to bits in middle east ? That happened to us for 1000 years. Nobody gives a fuck.

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
Yazidi kids must be children of lesser God. Their miseries evoke no world wide sympathy and outrage. Where was all this outrage from the bleeding heart liberals & islamists when Yazidis were being slaughtered and their children & women sold as sex slaves ? Wonder how many heard of extinction of Mandaeans thanks to the same Islamist terrorists. Bet most on this forum never ever heard of them. Before the Iraq War there were thought to be between 60,000 and 70,000 Mandaeans worldwide, with almost all of them living in Iraq. Because of religious persecution by the Muslim majority and turmoil created by the War on Terror this number has fallen to approximately 5,000.

Lesson here for Hindus/Sikhs/Buddhists/Jains/Tribals/Shintos/Taoists etc - nobody cares about your pagan asses. You see those pagan temples being blown to bits in middle east ? That happened to us for 1000 years. Nobody gives a fuck.
while some of the dovey ones back here preach not to worry, as India/Hinduism has always been 'tolerant' and 'accommodating', so everything will be alright. *hum a balmy tune*

what you wrote is almost exactly what the late Mr. Balasaheb Thakre had repeatedly replied to Rajat Sharma (preaching the same tolerance to the former) in his show 'aap ki adaalat' 21 years back!

asingh10

while some of the dovey ones back here preach not to worry, as India/Hinduism has always been 'tolerant' and 'accommodating', so everything will be alright. *hum a balmy tune*

what you wrote is almost exactly what the late Mr. Balasaheb Thakre had repeatedly replied to Rajat Sharma (preaching the same tolerance to the former) in his show 'aap ki adaalat' 21 years back!

Secularism with Abrahamisms is pretty much a one way street. They only want you to cede more and more, show more 'tolerance' etc but ask them to do the same :-

http://indianexpress.com/article/ci...ndal-near-masjid-hindus-refuse-to-shift-idol/

And honestly those dovey ones you speak of are elite, upper caste Hindus because these losers live in gated communities and don't have to deal with the mess their secularism creates. Pontificating from afar is easy; if you really want people to trust and value your opinions, get in the trenches. Walk the talk. Take some of these refugees in your own house and neighborhood. As far as I know, most Arab countries rejected them.

Last edited:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
what took you so long to reply,

we dont worship the kaaba we we told to pray towards the kaaba. hinduism is one of the oldest religions in the world yet it does not have a central place of worship.islam is one of fastest growing religions in the world even there are huge numbers of people converting.

if you think our religion is weird then look at your own
View attachment 6203 View attachment 6202 View attachment 6201

what about his thing below, i think some guy felt he had to make god via photoshop.
View attachment 6200

why are tagging your buddies? is rocky felling lonely?
So you ACCEPTED that you do IDOL worship since God lives only in a "Idol" in Arabia and nowhere else on earth. :lol: :lol::lol:

Seems like you are getting extremely nervous to see/wait my reply and teach you about Islam.I am your Islamic Teacher and teach you about Islam.

The form is NOT that important and we are NOT FORCED to believe what form is of God.

I am tagging buddies so all see the MYTH of Islam about Idol Worshiping and also how you are becoming the butt of all jokes by showing ignorance in all posts despite claiming to be computer science educated.Poor Muslim Paki boy knows nothing about Islam which is his own religion.

The so called "fastest growing religion" crap is debunked many times... perhaps fastest KILLED is right.People are learning about what inhuman and bloodthirsty your religion is and now how you are killing each other.Look at how your daddy Pakis killed 70,000 Muslims in Pakistan, Millions in Bangladesh etc and then look Middle-East which is totally f**** up.

Islam: Not The Fastest Growing Religion In The World (and other Myths of Islam)
One very popular online myth and urban legend is that of Islam being the fastest growing religion in the world. I have spent some time examining the sources, especially those shown by Islamic groups and websites to prove the claim. However, my conclusions using their own and independently verifiable sources is something very different to this claim.With Islam it seems to be – if you repeat a lie enough times it will be believed.

Last edited:

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
Secularism with Abrahamisms is pretty much a one way street. They only want you to cede more and more, show more 'tolerance' etc but ask them to do the same :-

http://indianexpress.com/article/ci...ndal-near-masjid-hindus-refuse-to-shift-idol/

And honestly those dovey ones you speak of are elite, upper caste Hindus because these losers live in gated communities and don't have to deal with the mess their secularism creates. Pontificating from afar is easy; if you really want people to trust and value your opinions, get in the trenches. Walk the talk. Take some of these refugees in your own house and neighborhood. As far as I know, most Arab countries rejected them.
through the above page i got to another interesting one:

http://tribune.com.pk/story/963775/...i-temple-allows-muslims-to-offer-eid-prayers/

but surprisingly, only pakistani and bangladeshi news portals appear to have given it space.

cannonfodder

Country flag
Sooner or later Muslims will out breed infidels and they will come with their jihad and shariah. Our freedom will be on stake make no mistake (no matter where you are). The so called moderate Muslims will continue to look the other way while infidels will be butchered, converted and they will keep defending, tacitly approving in some cases .

STATISTICS ON RELIGION OF PEACE :

Supposedly it is more important to know how to kill, subjugate infidels when you follow this religion.

Notice that when peaceful verses were written there was no growth. Growth came when battles were waged. You can imagine what happened after.

Battles against classical civilization:
The argument that Islam co-existed peacefully with non-believers(in some golden era) looks to be complete myth. Not until they are subjugated(dhimmi/second class) status, converted or killed. This not only happened in south Asia but also in Europe. They are unable to live peacefully in Indian subcontinent neither will they live peacefully anywhere in the world.
http://cspipublishing.com/statistical/charts/Islam-BattlesDate.pdf

We can see this in research polls as well:
25% British muslims believe that 7/7 bombings are justified:
45% British muslims think that 9/11 was planned by USA/Jews:
http://www.webcitation.org/5xkMGAEvY

22+% in US/France/Germany/UK approve of suicide bombings :dude:. Read more about what Muslims think about apostates/non-believers in pews research polls.
http://www.pewresearch.org/files/old-assets/pdf/muslim-americans.pdf#page=60

Infidels be prepared; war is coming... :shoot:

So you ACCEPTED that you do IDOL worship since God lives only in a "Idol" in Arabia and nowhere else on earth. :lol: :lol::lol:

Seems like you are getting extremely nervous to see/wait my reply and teach you about Islam.I am your Islamic Teacher and teach you about Islam.

The form is NOT that important and we are NOT FORCED to believe what form is of God.

I am tagging buddies so all see the MYTH of Islam about Idol Worshiping and also how you are becoming the butt of all jokes by showing ignorance in all posts despite claiming to be computer science educated.Poor Muslim Paki boy knows nothing about Islam which is his own religion.

The so called "fastest growing religion" crap is debunked many times... perhaps fastest KILLED is right.People are learning about what inhuman and bloodthirsty your religion is and now how you are killing each other.Look at how your daddy Pakis killed 70,000 Muslims in Pakistan, Millions in Bangladesh etc and then look Middle-East which is totally f**** up.

Islam: Not The Fastest Growing Religion In The World (and other Myths of Islam)

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles