US: To accept 85,000 Syrian refugees in 2016 and 100,000 in 2017

blue marlin

I am saying this because you insult our PM whom we elected.
freedom of speech sunshine, once he is fair to all then i will be nice and considerate, thats fair.
besides im not the only one. india is a democracy and i am sure not everyone voted for him, so im not the only one.

We don't see him as terrorist.
you done which is understandable but other dont "gujraat 2002"

We don't support everything he does either.
ok fair enough, kudos to you then

But when you insult the Indian PM then you will not get away with it.
just exactly what are you going to do mm? even you said you dont agree with some of the things he does, even me
david cameron is a good pm, but i dont agree with some of his policies.

Just beg us to take a photo of pakistan from one of our satellites to show you the photo of cesspool of terrorists.
you take as many of photos as you want, im not stopping you, and theres no need to share them as we will intercept the images, fell free to publish them though.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
well you should think before you talk terrorists do what they do as they think there are doing it of religion.
your post hold s no value.

i can very easily turn and say this guy below is a terrorist, and then expect a huge wave of right wing muppets giving me crap.
View attachment 6194
What was the age of Aisha when she was forcibly married to Mohamad? :lol:

What do we call a person who f***** a small child?

The same guy you consider as "God".... so don't start what you can't end Paki in Denial Mode.

blue marlin

The same guy you consider as "God".... so don't start what you can't end Paki in Denial Mode.
how is it you know more about islam than i do? and im the muslim here. so now you want to be a muslim to as well asa pakistani. ok new acronym? "pidmwwtbam" Pakistani in denial mode who wants to be a muslim, i know its long, i will work on a shorter variant.
giphy-2.gif

blue marlin

Give these kids some time and they would bite the hands which fed them.

Your Pakistan does the same.

No wonder so many Jihadi Terorrist Muslims from EU went to fight in Syria.

so which one of these is your son?

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
how is it you know more about islam than i do? and im the muslim here. so now you want to be a muslim to as well asa pakistani. ok new acronym? "pidmwwtbam" Pakistani in denial mode who wants to be a muslim, i know its long, i will work on a shorter variant.
View attachment 6195
Since you are a Muslim YOU should tell us.Poor Paki can't answer and started trolling! :rofl:

blue marlin

These are Paki Muslim kids and these are your son.
i dont know non of these kids but you may, since you being a dick here i have the right to say you may rape them and make them shit your felid and use their shit as fertiliser. weird.. i know but whats what you expect from a person of your caliber.

blue marlin

Since you are a Muslim YOU should tell us.Poor Paki can't answer and started trolling! :rofl:

poor paki good acronym at least we know you have decent english. poor.... the amount you make in you life time is the amount i make in about 2 years (being realistic here)

What do we call a person who f***** a small child? a rapist... just like you, how many young girls have you impregnated?

btw dont use pidm thats my word make up your own f**king word.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
poor paki good acronym at least we know you have decent english. poor.... the amount you make in you life time is the amount i make in about 2 years (being realistic here)

What do we call a person who f***** a small child? a rapist... just like you, how many young girls have you impregnated?

btw dont use pidm thats my word make up your own f**king word.
Mr PIDM...Since you are trolling and cant answer anymore.

You are a Paki Muslim but knows nothing about Islam.... let me teach you Islam.

See below the story of Mohamad and Aisha. :rofl:

blue marlin

Mr PIDM...Since you are trolling and cant answer anymore.

You are a Paki Muslim but knows nothing about Islam.... let me teach you Islam.

See below the story of Mohamad and Aisha. :rofl:

firstly pidm thanks for the lesson, who told you that, your fu*cked you temple priest. so wanting to get started with religion, how many of the 300+ million gods do you worship? is it the sex god or the cow god or may be its the pig god?

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
firstly pidm thanks for the lesson, who told you that, your fu*cked you temple priest. so wanting to get started with religion, how many of the 300+ million gods do you worship? is it the sex god or the cow god or may be its the pig god?
PIDM...now you are denying even your Hadith/Koran which accepts rapes/pedophilia.

You are a Muslim but deny whats written in Hadith/Koran etc... bad Muslim...shame on you so go and blow yourself in Syria.

btw it's 1,000,000,000,000,000 times better to worship cows and million Gods than worshiping a Pedophile Pig. :rofl:

So go and worship your Pedo Pig God. :rofl:

Last edited:

blue marlin

PIDM...now you are denying even your Hadith/Koran which accepts rapes/pedophilia.

You are a Muslim but deny whats written in Hadith/Koran etc... bad Muslim...shame on you so go and blow yourself in Syria.

btw it's 1,000,000,000,000,000 times better to worship cows and million Gods than worshiping a Pedophile Pig. :rofl:
hahahahaha grrrr im very angry !!
btw before islam people who were in what is now saudi arabia worshiped idols just like you hindus, then they were destroyed by muslims and realised they were worshiping a pieces of clay and stones. you just never got the message.

that does not mean i am deniying hinduism as a religion, i hate to offend any one except for @rock127 you rapist neo nazi. i hope you get std and die pile of cow shit.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
btw before islam people who were in what is now saudi arabia worshiped idols just like you hindus, then they were destroyed by muslims and realised they were worshiping a pieces of clay and stones. you just never got the message.

that does not mean i am deniying hinduism as a religion, i hate to offend any one except for @rock127 you rapist neo nazi. i hope you get std and die pile of cow shit.
Well they still revolve around some object or some stone or brick made Kaaba . And believe Allah lives there.

Then what is wrong in believing that Allah lives in statues too. They are also of stone only :)

blue marlin

Well they still revolve around some object or some stone or brick made Kaaba . And believe Allah lives there.

Then what is wrong in believing that Allah lives in statues too. They are also of stone only :)
hehe allah does not live there. yes the kaaba does have a stone. that stone was originally pure white. when people touch it it turns darker now its black as it absorbs their sins.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag

Your posts have no FACTS but just frustration and insecurity... your reaction is becoming hilarious and pathetic than ever. Once again I HAVE to teach a Muslim about Islam as per their books. :lol: :lol: :lol:

See below the IDOL worship done by Muslims... see the thing people are revolving around and the big "stone" which represents Satan... both these things are officially IDOL WORSHIPING.These symbols/pics/paintings etc are found in Muslim households.Your Allah and Iblis lives in a statue nearby and all of Muslims go to worship/throw stone them and waste billions each year.You are worshiping piece of clay/bricks/stone and nothing wrong in doing it but accept you do idol worshiping just like Christians/Hindus/Buddhists/Jains et al.

Muslim Kid... it's pathetic that a non-Muslim is teaching you Islam... what a joke you are PPDIM(Paki Pedo in Denial Mode). :rofl: :rofl::rofl:

I hope you die drinking Pig Piss+Red Wine while offering Namaz.

===================================================================================

Adding all you guys so the myth that Muslims don't do "IDOL Worship" of any kind is explained since Muslims do it as well but in denial mode.It's impossible to think of "God" without any symbol/idol so nothing wrong if Muslims worship Kabba.

@Abhijat @A chauhan @Alien @alphacentury @Ancient Indian @anupamsurey @blueblood @brational @Bangalorean @Blackwater @bose @cobra commando @DingDong @DFI_COAS @ersakthivel @gpawar @hit&run @jackprince @Kharavela @Illusive @I_PLAY_BAD @LETHALFORCE @Lions Of Punjab @maomao @Mad Indian @OneGrimPilgrim @Peter @pmaitra @Razor @raja696 @Rowdy @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @sydsnyper @Srinivas_K @Screambowl @sorcerer @Simple_Guy @Sylex21 @wickedone @tarunraju @TrueSpirit2 @thethinker @VIP @Vishwarupa @VIP @Varahamihira @roma

Last edited:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag

Right said Fred... their ego is punctured.

blue marlin

Your posts have no FACTS but just frustration and insecurity... your reaction is becoming hilarious and pathetic than ever. Once again I HAVE to teach a Muslim about Islam as per their books. :lol: :lol: :lol:

See below the IDOL worship done by Muslims... see the thing people are revolving around and the big "stone" which represents Satan... both these things are officially IDOL WORSHIPING.These symbols/pics/paintings etc are found in Muslim households.Your Allah and Iblis lives in a statue nearby and all of Muslims go to worship/throw stone them and waste billions each year.You are worshiping piece of clay/bricks/stone and nothing wrong in doing it but accept you do idol worshiping just like Christians/Hindus/Buddhists/Jains et al.

Muslim Kid... it's pathetic that a non-Muslim is teaching you Islam... what a joke you are PPDIM(Paki Pedo in Denial Mode). :rofl: :rofl::rofl:

I hope you die drinking Pig Piss+Red Wine while offering Namaz.

===================================================================================

Adding all you guys so the myth that Muslims don't do "IDOL Worship" of any kind is explained since Muslims do it as well but in denial mode.It's impossible to think of "God" without any symbol/idol so nothing wrong if Muslims worship Kabba.
islam is most probably the fastest growing religion in the world even by conveerts it growing at a huge rate
@Abhijat @A chauhan @Alien @alphacentury @Ancient Indian @anupamsurey @blueblood @brational @Bangalorean @Blackwater @bose @cobra commando @DingDong @DFI_COAS @ersakthivel @gpawar @hit&run @jackprince @Kharavela @Illusive @I_PLAY_BAD @LETHALFORCE @Lions Of Punjab @maomao @Mad Indian @OneGrimPilgrim @Peter @pmaitra @Razor @raja696 @Rowdy @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @sydsnyper @Srinivas_K @Screambowl @sorcerer @Simple_Guy @Sylex21 @wickedone @tarunraju @TrueSpirit2 @thethinker @VIP @Vishwarupa @VIP @Varahamihira @roma
what took you so long to reply,

we dont worship the kaaba we we told to pray towards the kaaba. hinduism is one of the oldest religions in the world yet it does not have a central place of worship.islam is one of fastest growing religions in the world even there are huge numbers of people converting.

if you think our religion is weird then look at your own
2014-07-15-kalidurga.jpg
exotic-god.jpg
Kali.2.jpeg

what about his thing below, i think some guy felt he had to make god via photoshop.
Kali.jpg

why are tagging your buddies? is rocky felling lonely?

FRYCRY

Country flag
Clearly these bhakts can't listen a word against their new god modi lol

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles