US submarine arrives near Scarborough!

Avenger

Tihar Jail
Banned
Can you put your flag in white house every day?

Again, Come and get " your" island or ask your daddy to help do so.

The US has a flag on the moon...does that mean the Americans own the moon??? NO. Your logic is flawed.

Do you know that in 1957, the Philippine government conducted an oceanographic survey of the area and together with the US Navy force based in then U.S. Naval Base Subic Bay in Zambales, used the area as an impact range for defense purposes. An 8.3 meter high flag pole flying a Philippine flag was raised in 1965. A small lighthouse was also built and operated the same year. In 1992, the Philippine Navy rehabilitated the lighthouse and reported it to the International Maritime Organization for publication in the List of Lights.

Last edited:

Avenger

Tihar Jail
Banned
you got oil? if not then sorry you are not on cards.
no one is saying that china is weak and pitching it against usa is like ant against elephant. but the thing is that US entry will surely make china conscious and we are not going to see armtwisting of little asian nations by chinese.

Let us see what US can do this time. Hope they can do someting but not just shows up.

kickok1975

Avenger, I think you are too easy to get emotional. It's not worthwhile to start the pissing game with others. You obviously fall into the hype of this news. What a big deal about this submarine? It just stop by Philippine a couple days and will leave soon. US has remain neutral in South China Sea and it will always be a big calculation for US to consider before messing with China.
A submarine cannot protect Philippine nor will it prevent Philippine from attack from China should Philippine goes too far. The right approach is still negotiation between two countries to find a solution to resovle the dispute peacefully .

kickok1975

A Sino-Philippine conflict would be lose-lose situation for both countries.
China's Loss:
Trashed international image no matter the end result
Damage long-term Sino-Philippine relationship
A further escalation of Asia arm race
Millions of Pilipino-Chinese will live in the fear
Philippine's Loss:
Damage long-term Sino-Philippine relationship
Big economical set back
Caught up in the middle of struggle between two major world powers
Possible loss of some independence (With USA returns)

mki

it seems that "Cold war arena 2" set up....... just differrence is china is not russia..... china dont have balls to confort directly USA.....

kickok1975

it seems that "Cold war arena 2" set up....... just differrence is china is not russia..... china dont have balls to confort directly USA.....
No, there is no Cold War II. China is not Soviet either. China and US are depending on each other. So do many other countries. Welcome to the new world: A place with many struggles and power grip but less bullet and powder.

mki

No, there is no Cold War II. China is not Soviet either. China and US are depending on each other. So do many other countries. Welcome to the new world: A place with many struggles and power grip but less bullet and powder.
Thats what i said, china is not soviet...... as china dont have ball.........

take a brake mate,,, china is depeneds on US as they have lots of US bonds....... but please dont think usa is depends on china...... as usa have lot of option to move their production facility where they can produce cost effactive products..... :wave:

Avenger

Tihar Jail
Banned
I think you can say US dont have balls, they should do what you said 10 years algo.

PS.Where is your balls in SCS? Why your oil company escape from SCS? Technology reason again?:rofl:

take a brake mate,,, china is depeneds on US as they have lots of US bonds....... but please dont think usa is depends on china...... as usa have lot of option to move their production facility where they can produce cost effactive products..... :wave:

Last edited:

kickok1975

I think few countries in today's world have balls to confront US, including your own country India. So if you are trying to inflame a post, I won't bite

Last edited:

mki

I think you can say US dont have balls, they should do what you said 10 years algo.

PS.Where is your balls in SCS? Why your oil company escape from SCS? Technology reason again?:rofl:
It will be a foolish idea to spend money and power where there is no output.... and india is not run by bunch of frick like china.... if there is not enough oil which even return investment, forget about profit, then there is a fools business......

satish007

Avenger , I am appreciate you posts, but China is pretty big red country, if we did anything to small country like PH, everyone include India will take action.
, on the other hand, PH able to do anything(kill our fishmen, rob them) , nobody care. so, let's humility and appeal,"small country should not bully big country.
US is coming.:scared1:
and India are pleased to take their share in east Indian sea(former south china sea)

Last edited:

satish007

:cry:, everyone want US be their daddy. China just want to be your guys leader, why you reject? you know, we have maoist, we can share it to you guys. that's good stuff.

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
:cry:, everyone want US be their daddy. China just want to be your guys leader, why you reject? you know, we have maoist, we can share it to you guys. that's good stuff.
signs of a good leader
1.claiming your neighbours land on the basis of your history(which only u people know)
2.bullying and threatening ur small neighbours(vietnam,phillipines,japan,south korea etc)
3.beating and bullying vietnams fisherman.
4.giving warnings every other day to almost all country excluding ur all weather allies pakistan and north korea

nobody like US but i think they are better than china(atleast for india)

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles