US submarine arrives near Scarborough!

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I think the US learned its lesson from the Georgia fiasco. Don't give the more powerful country an opportunity to trash a smaller ally...

Mr.Ryu

Country flag
Do you think it can stop China?
lol all you can stop is Fishing boat and oil tankers.

And on topic please say me what you can do about this ? Have you stooped them entering the port in first place. Ya ya just now as you read this news your navy too would have read it from news and they would be :eek:mg:

who knows what is parked even in your port may be few US sub silent killers

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Talking future scenarios and making predictions apart the USA has given a bold statement.

Just assuming what kind of orders their command might have got from Pearl Harbour.

fzaq

i wonder if they will do some drills in panatag shoal just like in the old days

NTB

I still believe in the fact and China will face the fact of the pact if its keep going to bullying neighbors. I don't know why Viet Nam can not joint to Philippine for this moment. It is supposed back to back with our Asian members.

Last edited:

Avenger

Tihar Jail
Banned
I still believe in the fact and China will face the fact of the pact if its keep going to bullying neighbors. I don't know why Viet Nam can not joint to Philippine for this moment. It is supposed back to back with our Asian members.
Your government knows better than you.

agentperry

chinese fleet can atmost be compared to 7th fleet of USN not to entire USN. there is quantity of plan is pitted against usn champion in both quality and quantity. and in case of conflict the fight will not only include usn but us marine also and this will put plan on serious backfoot

Avenger

Tihar Jail
Banned
chinese fleet can atmost be compared to 7th fleet of USN not to entire USN. there is quantity of plan is pitted against usn champion in both quality and quantity. and in case of conflict the fight will not only include usn but us marine also and this will put plan on serious backfoot
If it true, China is already another Iraq.
US should not wait till China gain more power, should they.

agentperry

If it true, China is already another Iraq.
US should not wait till China gain more power, should they.
you got oil? if not then sorry you are not on cards.
no one is saying that china is weak and pitching it against usa is like ant against elephant. but the thing is that US entry will surely make china conscious and we are not going to see armtwisting of little asian nations by chinese.

fzaq

We alreday set our flag on the island, USN can help Phillipines to take it out.
heck i can even put a chinese flag on panatag shoal and it still wont belong to china. haha

WuMaoCleverbot

We alreday set our flag on the island, USN can help Phillipines to take it out.
The US has a flag on the moon...does that mean the Americans own the moon??? NO. Your logic is flawed.

Do you know that in 1957, the Philippine government conducted an oceanographic survey of the area and together with the US Navy force based in then U.S. Naval Base Subic Bay in Zambales, used the area as an impact range for defense purposes. An 8.3 meter high flag pole flying a Philippine flag was raised in 1965. A small lighthouse was also built and operated the same year. In 1992, the Philippine Navy rehabilitated the lighthouse and reported it to the International Maritime Organization for publication in the List of Lights.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles