US Soldiers Could Use Indian Military Bases Soon: 10 Facts

Are you satisifed with the Agreement

• Total voters

garg_bharat

Country flag
Better their are Master of Diplomacy they saved POK from us even after loosing 4 wars aginst our nation.
Again no. It is weakness of India and not strength of USA. Read about Tashkent agreement.

India always willingly gave up the land as India respected the borders and its commitment to settle Kashmir dispute peacefully.

You people have no knowledge of history and make up stuff from thin air.

Dark Soul

Tihar Jail
Banned
This is not a good move,

1. The US soldier rape thing, especially ******s is there. Prepare for Italian marines x100
as i said before expect more divyani type cases. and just like ******s rape Japanese and ASEAN girls, they will do same thing in India and our Spineless, gutless and ballless gov and people will do nothing.

2. We can get engine tech from Russia due to Pak fa. If nothing elseelse, reverse engineer it
we lack political will also we have unwonted Moralist views like begging for everything.

3. Prepare for massive conversions & no way to reverse it

4. Show me one country that has benefited from Americanization civilizationally.

Germany: raped into Islam
Philippines: Catholic
So korea: Protestant
So Vietnam: Catholic Protestant
Japan: Cucked
2) we will be worst type of brainwashed slaves of West.

Guess time to prepare for military coup & world war by 2035.
1) what i want is India under single petriotic party rule like NAZI or CCP. with complet ban pf FB,Twitter and whats app.
just like china we should promote our own version of these sites.

also Complete control over our 3rd class Media

@Razor I do understand the geopolitical thing but, why not be own pole of power? USA has nothing to offer us & anything it does offer will be bugged.
THIS, This is what i want i am not Pro Russia or Anti West, i am Pro Indian. i want to see 4th pole in the world.
They want to turn us into another Canada.

Do these gujju idiots not realize that Bharat has currently 80+crore abrahamics who you can never co-exist with?

Their numbers are growing massively, & you sign agreements with their baap.
look at line of next presidents of US.

all of them are class A Racist bigots, and hardcore Christians noting is more Cringe worthy than watching some Indians supporting Trump

that guy hates brown skinned people. but coward people of India is still supporting him blindly because he hates Muslims.

"Bhaad main jaye hum, muslimo ko hta o amerika se"

Pretty soon, you will be arrested for saying aurangzeb was not secular & shamed/fired for marrying in your jaati.
today marrying outside of caste is fashionable and modern in India

Today is Inter caste Marrages tomorrow will be InterRacial marriages.

US soldiers will brag about making you raise their bastards.
Large no. of Indian males are just Whitekinght beta Cucks they will rise half ******s of half white kids of other man dearly like they are doing in US. or cry in NET for Indian girls selecting other males over us.

thank god Rad Pill is becoming more and more famous in India.

Modi is another nehru sacrificing domestic population while trying to save other countries. If China naval threat is there, just build a bunch of diesel subs & Park them in Malacca.
no we can't, looser like us can't do anything on our own. even 1st 3 Scorpanes of tatal 9 will come without AIP System.

This could be a false article though, strategically speaking it would be in our best interest to delay any agreement for few months. President switches & this will be forgotten,

We already do share logistics so we already agree in principle, doesn’t mean we will sign it.

I would wait month to see reality tbh, there is one thing from america that we need to copy, maybe two. They would make us world power,

1st & 2nd amendment.

Every government takes Hindus for granted.

Modi seems more like George Bush administration than anything.

This is not the government's country it's our's.

Supreme Court, especially is begging for another Sukha & Jinda or Beant & Satwant duo to teach them their aukaat.
I hope so, we really need a leaders like Chandragupta, Indira and Patel.

Dark Soul

Tihar Jail
Banned
Members have to realize that Indian government never made building a military industrial complex or national security a priority in anyway . So with the mindset of the government when face with a stronger adversary(s) India has one option to revert back to colonial type mindset and look for a protectorate. In the 1970's it was Soviet Union now it is USA. Either way it was lack of planning and strategic vision by the government that brought India to this point.
see sir, i am not Anti West and Pro US.

i am pro India a highly nationalist Guy.

Democracy clearly failed in India. what we need a Single Strong Patriotic party Rule like CCP.

Dark Soul

Tihar Jail
Banned
Again no. It is weakness of India and not strength of USA. Read about Tashkent agreement.

India always willingly gave up the land as India respected the borders and its commitment to settle Kashmir dispute peacefully.

You people have no knowledge of history and make up stuff from thin air.
your Peaceful actions achieved noting but caused death of 6000+ indians since 80s

you have no idea what u are talkng about we also gifted our important islands to stupid countries like Lanka and burma.

Dark Soul

Tihar Jail
Banned
Whose fault is that? For last decade MMS kissed Yankee ass and now Modi is literally hugging Obama. What message does that give to Russia? I would say Russia actually showed a great deal of patience till they moved towards Chinis. India has been a bad friend to Russia who has stayed by its side during its bad time and also to the traditional friend Iran.

Or have you forgotten that loyalty as well as friendship is earned? How good a friend India has been in last decade and more? Now, you would say that there's no permanent friend in international relations. Okey. So accept that Russia is moving towards the rivals of India is nothing but realpolitik.

But, moving into camp led by USA, India would be losing in stature, not gaining it, as well it will be compromising the more or less equal partnership that India has been having with Russia- the heir to the legacy of USSR- for over 5 decades. Also, with loss of Russia our access to a lot of cutting edge defence equipment will be cut off - the truly cutting edge ones, not diluted versions the west provides to its 2nd tiers allies. Not to mention, almost half of our existing systems being Russian origin, we will be hurting in there too.

And, don't forget that we will be losing only one veto in UNSC that we could have counted on.

I actually hoped that India would be coming closer to Russia during this regime and undo all the bad-faith that was generated during UPA-time. But, I see that Indian leadership has taken Russia for granted. They seem to not realise what Russia has shown the world in recent times.
we are wasting our time here, some born looser will never understand this, these brainwashed idiots will destroy India mark my words.

garg_bharat

Country flag
@jackprince, Russia is not a superpower. Let us accept that.

India is heavily dependent on USA for commerce and even for tech. It is very hard to escape hard realities.

Russia will not be affected severely by our actions. Russia will understand what we are doing.

As I said before, we have a very serious situation with the presence of Chinese troops in POK and very aggressive Chinese moves in our neighborhood. This should not have happened. We hoped BRICS will be a platform for reducing tension between China and India; but it did not happen.

India must take actions to lessen the security challenge from China.

Superdefender

I smell fishy about these agreements. Russian ships come here whenever they want; they don't force us to sign any deal!!

Superdefender

I think there is an agreement with Russia also.
I don't think so. If there is, those are nothing like these LSA. It seems like a binding agreement. I shall forever oppose this. I have seen countless videos of US people and what they think of India. US politicians and diplomats are same as their people; just more intelligent than average dumb American. They will carefully plan to utilise max India's geographic position.

garg_bharat

Country flag
I don't think so. If there is, those are nothing like these LSA. It seems like a binding agreement. I shall forever oppose this. I have seen countless videos of US people and what they think of India. US politicians and diplomats are same as their people; just more intelligent than average dumb American. They will carefully plan to utilise max India's geographic position.
No agreement is forever. India can walk out any time.

Panjab47

सर्वाग्रेक्षत्रियाजट्टादेवकल्पादृढ़व्रता|੧੫|
Banned
today marrying outside of caste is fashionable and modern in India

Today is Inter caste Marrages tomorrow will be InterRacial marriages.
--
EXACTLY WTF I'VE BEEN SAYING BUT NOBODY CARES BECAUSE THEY ALL THINK IT WON'T HAPPEN IN THEIR VILLAGE.

Fucking this will happen in India:
http://indianexpress.com/article/tr...eeting-30-yrs-later-plan-marriage-and-babies/
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/mother-says-sex-son-incredible-7712560

@Bornubus MELECH & DESH BAKHT ARE CONTRADICTORY

@Dark Soul EXACTLY, Modi thinks so many Indians work in west, deal with USA will bring more money so good.

USA should never be allowed on our soil. Army needs to step in & show him his aukaat.

What most Indian men are like, doesn’t matter. The ones who will kill us troops & the randis will get full power of state against them instead of its support.

That's problem,

These idiots who watch too much youtube & post from 2g cell connection have no clue what goras think of them.

Even Rm & Pm, they think because they stay in some 5 star hotel for 3 days they understand melechas.

W/e if this news is true & they take this path;there will be new 84 riots.

Vaisakhi Diya Vadiya

Superdefender

No agreement is forever. India can walk out any time.
India will not walk out because of our egghead politicians!! US will suck us dry as much as possible; multiple shot in one arrow. After purpose fulfill, they will cancel the agreement afterwards from their sides. It will happen 1-2 decades later.

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
If Modi is thinking that this is Hindutva, then he is an apple which has fallen far from the tree.
Betraying our only trustworthy ally Russia is not something honourable.

Modi should contemplate resignation now. RSS should step in. Modi is appearing to be a US deep asset more than a Hindutva asset.
Bring in someone more practical like Rajnath Singh, who has done well as a home minister, given Modi's Pakistan policy.

Shameful.

Zebra

Country flag
Don't compare Ms.Gandhi's move to Soviet block with this move. Ms. Gandhi made the wisest choice possible at that time and fact is only because of that wise decision India has since been able maintain its sovereignty without compromise till date.
It was a disaster.

I see it like this.....

Some body poisoned Indian PM in Tashkent, so now all roads got clear for Mrs. Gandhi in India.
So what was her task..!
She have to butcher India's NAM and prefer to be on only one side, be it US side or on Soviet side.
And she preferred to be on Soviet side.

Don't forget that even during height of India-Soviet relationship, India never allowed Soviet troops on Indian soil. Or do you think USSR did not at least think of opening a front at our western border to reign in Pakis who had been a very harmful pest during the Afghan campaign?

That is why I said that with USSR we had an almost equal partnership.
NAM effect may be.

But Soviets offered it to India, in a way that you take entire POK back, during Afghan war.

Also, I would like to say only one thing that if you think India with its massive forces cannot defend its own borders, then we should seriously think about disbanding them. Our forces are more than adequate at defending our national interest and the stats have been discussed to death over it. And, except of pussies in IAF, IA and IN is fully confident too. Also, if you have taken in recent world-events, it would have been clearer to you that Russia can be counted on more than any Western nation can ever be to support their allies.
Yes, Indian forces are not equipped enough for two front war.
At least they were not equipped in UPA's tenure.

And when your enemy is a huge communist regime , then you must calculate it in grater depth.
Other wise you might end up like what happened with Finland in winter war.

And Russia supports Syria because of their oil and gas business, the Russian pipelines.
And India's situation is different here.

It is you who is out of his wits when you think that your own national interests will be protected by another nation which is on the spree of conquest worldwide.
You need material support. Specially when you got a huge communist country in front of you. You need your own military industrial complex.
Again, other wise you end up like what happened to Finland in winter war.

That is also what I think that Modi is thinking and that is why, I think he doesn't deserve my support anymore. I have seen Gujjus and when I respect a lot about them, I know that to them only two thing matters and none of that is national interest. Gujjus can go to a great extent for the money and the family.
Yeah dump Modi.
He doesn't go head on against Pakistan.
Don't vote for him, he is no good. I agree with you here about Modi. :biggrin2:

Being a PM is not a 'Business' dear, it is a far larger task where one has to look into the future too. If a short-term gain is going to damage one irreparably in future, one should be wise enough not to go for the short-term gain in the fist place.

Well, I think Modi has been brainwashed by the Lutyen's who are all USA lovers, and lost the sight of future.
You talk about future.....!
Lets talk then.
Tell me once this CPEC get fully operational, after it, as usual if Pakistan keep creating trouble for J&K, then what will your response....? They secured their part of Kashmir, now they claim your part also.

Allowing US troops on our soil is beyond something acceptable. And, those who are using the word 'mutual' might get their head's checked. Why would India need to use US soil for its troops on such a short notice that a treaty of 'mutual pact' is required? Are we going to invade Canada and freeze our arses there?
Sir, first of all I want every one of those who jumped in this thread with their wooden swards and anti Americanism and who hasn't read the most latest US LSA with other country, all of them should check their head first.

Indian troops are not going in Canada, but we need US support in our military industrial complex. Just to counter Chinese military industrial complex.

Zebra

Country flag
Those who talk against India and US a lot, the same people are not talking a single word about Gilgit Baltistan and POK.

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
that's why i said that we will just assemble their Products US will never ever provide us critical Tech pf their weapons.
what's you doing with the Russians do far

Go and look at TATA ..they producing Cabins and US companies doing screw driver Job

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
Better their are Master of Diplomacy they saved POK from us even after loosing 4 wars aginst our nation.
Peoples said Ruski is super power, don't your ally supported to bring back the lost lands

Dark Soul

Tihar Jail
Banned
what's you doing with the Russians do far

Go and look at TATA ..they producing Cabins and US companies doing screw driver Job
i dont care about russia m8, i want to see Strong independent India not cuck India.

i completely support RE.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles