US Soldiers Could Use Indian Military Bases Soon: 10 Facts

Are you satisifed with the Agreement

• Total voters

sasum

Atheist but not Communists.
India & US need some king of alliance to check mate the Chinese & Pakistani alliance in Gwadar ... that is turning out as a Chinese base for naval ship...
This reasoning has an anomaly. US equally indulges Pakistan. Only last month it finalized sale of F-16s to Pak, and never forget Pak has become a nuclear power with the tacit approval of US. Even now US sees Pak as a counterbalance to India.
Recent move is to protect US's hegemony in IOR and South China Sea against increasingly assertive China. India in a lose-lose situation.

Dark Soul

Tihar Jail
Banned
This reasoning has an anomaly. US equally indulges Pakistan. Only last month it finalized sale of F-16s to Pak, and never forget Pak has become a nuclear power with the tacit approval of US. Even now US sees Pak as a counterbalance to India.
Recent move is to protect US's hegemony in IOR and South China Sea against increasingly assertive China. India in a lose-lose situation.
lol some of our countrymen thinks that US views India as an Equal Partner :rofl:

Superdefender

We need both; American weapons as well as Russian weapons in a good mixture. If we learn to use those efficiently, Russian weapons can complement American weapons and vice versa. Thus, we need to maintain equal relationship with both of them, which our pathetic leaders seem to be incapable of. When we want some of Ruskies goodies, we ditch Yankees all together. And when we want Yankees toys, then we kick Ruskies out like ameuture.

Superdefender

Americans can use our bases. But is the reverse is true? We are now a semi blue water navy at max. We don't have now enough capacity to reach to US west shores whenever we want like a full fledged BWN. That's why my view is that this is an one sided deal. Atleast I would have accepted this deal if India were similar powerful like Russia of now.

Zebra

Country flag
lol some of our countrymen thinks that US views India as an Equal Partner :rofl:
dont worry dear our next PM will be stooge of US
Sir, so you tell what are the options that India have right now.....?

Keep in mind, on one side you got a border with communist regime and there won't be any change in it. That means they will remain as communist forever.

On other side the same communist regime is covering you up as well with the help of your arch enemy.

Your own government purposely kept your own military weak for a decade.

Now you wants to gear up your self and protect your national interests.

What you gonna do...!

sasum

Learn difference about master slave (paki style) and partnership.
If India is letting them use our bases, we gonna be using their bases at the sane time.
Bro, this is just officialese. Equal partnership doesn't happen between unequals in every respect. Remember what treatment US govt meted out to Indian official Devyani Khobragade. Can MEA do the same to even a driver of US Embassy?

sasum

If India is letting them use our bases, we gonna be using their bases at the sane time.
Bro, this is just officialese. Equal partnership doesn't happen between unequals in every respect. Remember what treatment US govt meted out to Indian official Devyani Khobragade. Can MEA do the same to even a driver of US Embassy?

Zebra

Country flag
It could be a false flag operation too, who knows....!

UPA loves 50% wali items. We all know that.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Catching up factor can bring us equal then. :)

sasum

Catching up factor can bring us equal then. :)
Ha ha ha..true that. We will catch up with US very soon. Only if we could banish our bad neighbors -- Pak & China to some remote corners of Africa !!

Dark Soul

Tihar Jail
Banned
Calm down dude. :hot:
Sorry for replying late BTW, I didn't get your tag notification.
Got my tag when was reading thread.
:)
No problem.

Unfortunately, we don't need to bomb Canada, Mexico, Argentina or Brazil, like Americans have to do with China.
they will use our bases on daily for Anti china or russian actives. and this will herm our Relation with Chinese and Russians for sure.

and yes we are going to Deploy our solders to US to fight Mexicans and Canadians

and for IOR we already have bases all over IOR.

Obviously we can't.
Nor Chinese can resulting their tie up with Russia.
Chinese Russian Partnership is Edual equal partnership both of them are net selling their Dignity for security.

Come out of your LA LA Land morality and you'll come to know that, because even US can't protect it's monopoly without a powerful partner like European Union and India.

I am being Realistic not living in LALA land like Most of Indians.
read other members post here who are living in India

lol really? we are Not equal to even 3rd world country Russia forget USA. be realistic we are just a Regional power nothing else.

china was a shithall in 70s still they faced 2 superpowers. all u need is spine and balls.

Japan and Australia are weaklings.
it isn't for protection of motherland, it's for power game and imposing interests on each other.
they are weaklings because they have small population.

China reverse engineered Soviet tech.
We want to do same with American tech.
So, giving them something in exchange.
you are not understating simple fact, they RE because they are smart. stop living in LALA land, everything is fair in Geo politic ask to @Martian

China was 200 billion dollar economy in 70s still they fought on their own. they are real man, they have pride in their race, nation, culture. They have Spine.

they stood up on their own and faced 2 superpowers.

they are not conquered looser people like us.

just read post of Punjabi guy's post here.

This isn't for our security. Americans can use our military bases.

You're free to go away wherever you want, if you can't understand difference between partnership and slavery.
:rolleyes:
This is just Start.

It's like US- EU, today US is dominating in Indo US partnership and both can switch their positions when India overtakes US.
NO US just uses EU like Pawn.

Or I must say partner because status are equal (both can use each other's bases).
Equal ? in which way ?

US can't tackle China in East without India and India can't standup as an overlord in near future without US help.
are u sure ? this is perfect ex. of small D--- syndrome

"hey look at me, i am powerful"

China stoop up alone? :doh:
Have you gone crazy? :crazy:
They were supplied military aid from USA while tensed with Soviets and later after normalization, they used entire Soviet tech.

yes they stood up alone.bro Read History of sino-Soviet and Sino-American history please.

they are
genius not Idiots.

We Indians at least designed our automobile industries etc. ourselves, China copied even that from Soviet. :rolleyes:
Or changing the switch.
lol open your eyes.

their chinese Weapons are serving in their military in Large nos.

400 Chinese J 10s are currently in service

while our own Tejas
"swadesi" with American Engine (not kaveri) and Israeli and French Tech is still in Garage after 30+ years. forget Mass production even some prototypes will be made in 2017s.

100 Wz 10 are in servide (our HCL is in development period)
600 Chinese RE "their own" J-11s and other versions of sukois are flying.
1000+ New Age Chinese Tanks are Deployed and they are going to deploy more. while we are begging for more TOT from Russia.

they got all tech they needed from RE russian weapons (and some they dev. on their own) they are Genius and true masters of Geo politics. not coward Idiots like us who lives in some kind of superior moral ground. they can defend their nation on their own with their own weapon.

unlike us.....

thank got Putin is in power.

India is still neutral in any case related to US, Russia, EU and China.
Will push them out.
No for Russia anymore, this is clear message for Russians.

good luck with that

Do you seriously think India is Philippines or Japan?
no even worse. a country with 2.5 billion economy and 4th largest military is looking for new Masters, who cant even defend it's own Land and people forget Region despite being largest nation in Region. a country without confidence, a slave.

This the most racist comment you finally came up with. :frusty:
Let me make you Indian Prime Minister and give you entire reference about international strategic arena. You'll shake your head and will suicide.:hair:
how cann i be racist when i am a gujju ?

i know him and his mindset better than some members here because we both are from same region.
you know i used to Admire him for his Economic policies and how he changed gujarat in 15 years but now....

he clearly lakes Confidence in his people and nation. he's giving clear signal to International community that a country like India still needs Master to guide her.

he's master in attracting Business and Money but he not a deplomet he have no clear vision.
he's just den xio ping of one single state, Hitler* of India.

as other member said, we lost Maldive, Nepal and Sri lanka under just 2 years of his Leadership.

If India agreees to LSA, US will agree for ToT.
Sooner or later, Indian Economy and might had to overtake US but US chose it to be soon. Because it can't see any communist country as major force. So, got ready to give tech (otherwise we would take decades to reach at level of American technology). But you'll never use mind.
Did you even read in LSA that India can also use American bases?

No they will never give TOT to us. at best we will work as Plumbers, we will just "screw tight" their Weapons parts.

you sooner or later in almost 50 to 100+ years away. stop bragging about future bro.

some say that Indin economy will be sze of 8 trillion dollars while chinese will be 45 and american will be 30 to 38.

other say that size of indian economy will be 45 Trillion dollars. (Us 43*T and china 60T)

yes i read LSA and that's why i said that this is just beginning...

America's first mistake was supporting China in both Economic way and strategic way they realized their mistake in 1990s but it was too late for them. i really doubt they will make same mistake again.

Indians like to Brag about future, i asked one chinese guy just whay china copied Western Tech ?

he Replied "west destroyed and copied and used our own Tech just 200 years ago against us, did they asked for our permission ?"

you are too Moralist to understand this.

slowly but surely we are just becoming Western Cultural and Economical Colony.

@asingh10 , @jackprince @punjab47 or @Superdefender am i wrong guys ?

Pahle Vsisya o ki gulami ke, baad main Bhadvo ki ab hum Randvo ki gulami krenge.

(sorry mods for using foul language)

Last edited:

Dark Soul

Tihar Jail
Banned
May or may not be.
For LSA, they've to share a huge chunk of tech, without us, they can't survive in East.
they can just smoke our navy with their one carrier group.

we are just a pawn china and us are noting going to fight over land they will fight on sea. and us Already have DG, Philip, new viet and ME ports. they can destroy every other country if we dont count nuke.

Dunt underestimate US, and overestimate our country.

Dark Soul

Tihar Jail
Banned
Sir, so you tell what are the options that India have right now.....?

Keep in mind, on one side you got a border with communist regime and there won't be any change in it. That means they will remain as communist forever.

On other side the same communist regime is covering you up as well with the help of your arch enemy.

Your own government purposely kept your own military weak for a decade.

Now you wants to gear up your self and protect your national interests.

What you gonna do...!
i am ready to live under a communist Regime with percapita Income of 12000+ and 2nd largest Growing economy for country's national interest.

People who are living under poverty line don't need democracy they need Food, water, cloths and job.

Democracy and secularism is Imposed on our country and mindset.

India was better under Ashoka than under this circus democracy.
also, we always got Ruled by one single powerful king.

off topic :

we Asians are civilization builders and most Ruthless Animal like People. we can only understand Language of force.

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
Ask it to congress, they are the people who joined Soviet block in 70s.

And in todays world you look like an idiot if you think you can defend your country by your self.
Don't compare Ms.Gandhi's move to Soviet block with this move. Ms. Gandhi made the wisest choice possible at that time and fact is only because of that wise decision India has since been able maintain its sovereignty without compromise till date. Don't forget that even during height of India-Soviet relationship, India never allowed Soviet troops on Indian soil. Or do you think USSR did not at least think of opening a front at our western border to reign in Pakis who had been a very harmful pest during the Afghan campaign?

That is why I said that with USSR we had an almost equal partnership.

Also, I would like to say only one thing that if you think India with its massive forces cannot defend its own borders, then we should seriously think about disbanding them. Our forces are more than adequate at defending our national interest and the stats have been discussed to death over it. And, except of pussies in IAF, IA and IN is fully confident too. Also, if you have taken in recent world-events, it would have been clearer to you that Russia can be counted on more than any Western nation can ever be to support their allies.

It is you who is out of his wits when you think that your own national interests will be protected by another nation which is on the spree of conquest worldwide.

This is all about business dear.

As they say in your own language....... 'dhandho che, kare ena baap no'
That is also what I think that Modi is thinking and that is why, I think he doesn't deserve my support anymore. I have seen Gujjus and when I respect a lot about them, I know that to them only two thing matters and none of that is national interest. Gujjus can go to a great extent for the money and the family.

Being a PM is not a 'Business' dear, it is a far larger task where one has to look into the future too. If a short-term gain is going to damage one irreparably in future, one should be wise enough not to go for the short-term gain in the fist place.

Well, I think Modi has been brainwashed by the Lutyen's who are all USA lovers, and lost the sight of future.

Allowing US troops on our soil is beyond something acceptable. And, those who are using the word 'mutual' might get their head's checked. Why would India need to use US soil for its troops on such a short notice that a treaty of 'mutual pact' is required? Are we going to invade Canada and freeze our arses there?

Dark Soul

Tihar Jail
Banned
India should rather be bold, smart and proud enough ..

Here what will happen... India will be seen as ally , which is led by US. Not the vice versa...

BC nikamme log ... bezti karwate rehte hai har jagah bhai -bhai ke chakkr mein..
not bezti even pakis who are most fucked up race is laughing on our stupidity

Dark Soul

Tihar Jail
Banned
Pakis would've milk Uncle Sam for renting their land like in Past,F 104,Pattons,P 3C,Ghazi submarine and F 16s.They are doing the same with China,they have the Chinese TOTs.

US won't give us a little TOT even of a Rifle.
that's why i said that we will just assemble their Products US will never ever provide us critical Tech pf their weapons.

Dark Soul

Tihar Jail
Banned
Maybe pak are better at diplomacy and getting their way? No tot from Russia either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Better their are Master of Diplomacy they saved POK from us even after loosing 4 wars aginst our nation.

garg_bharat

Country flag
@Superdefender @jackprince
NAM was a sham from beginning. I am not bothered whether it lives or dies. But India again choosing a master to guide and order her around is indigestible. Even Pakistan, which survived on US alms so far, resisted this temptation. Tells something about pliable Hindu backbone I guess...
I think yours is an over-reaction. I see no difference between buying from US and buying from Europe.

Logistics agreement is a direct result of China's moves in our backyard. If we ever want USA to help us, then logistics support is the bare minimum requirement.

USSR is no more and Russia is in no position to help India. You may wish it away but India always had a habit of leaning on a superpower. Read and analyze the history.

I hoped that BRICS will be able to avoid conflict between China and India. But very aggressive behavior of China is betraying that.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles