US Soldiers Could Use Indian Military Bases Soon: 10 Facts

Are you satisifed with the Agreement

• Total voters

Dark Soul

Tihar Jail
Banned
@alphacentury

Same Russia saved our ASS when your country USA was on our shore ready to launch Attack or maybe even Nuke India in 1971...

don't be aisaan faramos of whatever Pakis say

asingh10

bose

Country flag
we don't need us for that we can get a base in Philips and Vietnam if we want. we can even give tham nukes.
What will you do with base in Philips and Vietnam ? Indian Navy will alone in SCS will be foolish...

we are perfactly capable but we are not ding anything, please for god's sake stop supporting us.
No one is supporting US ... India will do what is good for her...

bose

Country flag
@alphacentury

Same Russia saved our ASS when your country USA was on our shore ready to launch Attack or maybe even Nuke India in 1971...

don't be aisaan faramos of whatever Pakis say
That was USSR and now you have Russia ... both are very different...

Do Russia now behave as USSR did under Khrushive did in 71 ?

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
w=and why they are moving towards Chn-pak ?

because we are the one who's neglecting Russia completly since 2nd term of UPA
Actually that is not true.

Here is what I think:

1. US sees tries to checkmate its enemy, i.e. Russia, in UKR & ME.
US instigates EU etc to go against russia, against EU's own good.
Russia responds by teaming up with Amerika's rival PRC.

2. This invariably pulls russia into PRC's machinations in stan countries of FSU and Pakistan. Iran etc.

3. Now India has 2 options.
3a. Join the team China (the SCO effort.) But catch is here everyone will be playing second fiddle to PRC. It will be an unstable relation.
3b. Go West.
If option 3b. is used India should be careful not to lose its sovereignty to the USA, and suck out as much industrial tech as possible.
It all depends on how good the leaders will be at making deals.

Sure India-rus realtions were luke-warm in all fields except MIL.
But it is not the case of India went west and so russia went to chn-pak.
It is simply a round 2 of the geopolitical game unfolding.

But moving towards USA must be done with caution.

Last edited:

Dark Soul

Tihar Jail
Banned

don't be aisaan faramos of whatever Pakis say.

china with < 200Billion dollar economy tackled both ussr and America in 70s we can at last face 1 non superpower with 7th largest fastest growing economy on our own.

still some Indian who lives in India supporting this move... what a looser and conquered race we Indians are.

Dark Soul

Tihar Jail
Banned

china with < 200Billion dollar economy tackled both ussr and America in 70s we can at last face 1 non superpower with 7th largest fastest growing economy on our own.

still some Indian who lives in India supporting this move... what a looser and conquered race we Indians are.

Dark Soul

Tihar Jail
Banned

Dark Soul

Tihar Jail
Banned
Saying USSR is not Russia it's like saying there was no India before British India...

don't worry celebrate with our new Masters, Mark my words one day u all will cry.

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
But situation is changing.
It is clear russia is moving towards chn-pak.
What about that?
Whose fault is that? For last decade MMS kissed Yankee ass and now Modi is literally hugging Obama. What message does that give to Russia? I would say Russia actually showed a great deal of patience till they moved towards Chinis. India has been a bad friend to Russia who has stayed by its side during its bad time and also to the traditional friend Iran.

Or have you forgotten that loyalty as well as friendship is earned? How good a friend India has been in last decade and more? Now, you would say that there's no permanent friend in international relations. Okey. So accept that Russia is moving towards the rivals of India is nothing but realpolitik.

But, moving into camp led by USA, India would be losing in stature, not gaining it, as well it will be compromising the more or less equal partnership that India has been having with Russia- the heir to the legacy of USSR- for over 5 decades. Also, with loss of Russia our access to a lot of cutting edge defence equipment will be cut off - the truly cutting edge ones, not diluted versions the west provides to its 2nd tiers allies. Not to mention, almost half of our existing systems being Russian origin, we will be hurting in there too.

And, don't forget that we will be losing only one veto in UNSC that we could have counted on.

I actually hoped that India would be coming closer to Russia during this regime and undo all the bad-faith that was generated during UPA-time. But, I see that Indian leadership has taken Russia for granted. They seem to not realise what Russia has shown the world in recent times.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Whose fault is that? For last decade MMS kissed Yankee ass and now Modi is literally hugging Obama. What message does that give to Russia? I would say Russia actually showed a great deal of patience till they moved towards Chinis. India has been a bad friend to Russia who has stayed by its side during its bad time and also to the traditional friend Iran.

Or have you forgotten that loyalty as well as friendship is earned? How good a friend India has been in last decade and more? Now, you would say that there's no permanent friend in international relations. Okey. So accept that Russia is moving towards the rivals of India is nothing but realpolitik.

But, moving into camp led by USA, India would be losing in stature, not gaining it, as well it will be compromising the more or less equal partnership that India has been having with Russia- the heir to the legacy of USSR- for over 5 decades. Also, with loss of Russia our access to a lot of cutting edge defence equipment will be cut off - the truly cutting edge ones, not diluted versions the west provides to its 2nd tiers allies. Not to mention, almost half of our existing systems being Russian origin, we will be hurting in there too.

And, don't forget that we will be losing only one veto in UNSC that we could have counted on.

I actually hoped that India would be coming closer to Russia during this regime and undo all the bad-faith that was generated during UPA-time. But, I see that Indian leadership has taken Russia for granted. They seem to not realise what Russia has shown the world in recent times.
Dude, if you have seen my posts in the Ukr thread or elsewhere you would know I'm pro-Russian and more importantly anti-US/West.

But unfortunately geopolitical reality is moving in this direction.
The reason we are in this situation and we are forced to move this way, I would blame on the lack of any strategic vision on the part of indian leaders. They simply don't have any idea what to do with the region.
The US has a plan (global domination), the russ federation has a plan (EEU Eurasian Economic union) and CHina SCO. They all have vision, our leaders don't seem to have it.
Modi seems like he has some kind of idea. But this move is a bit strange.
I don't know, man. Maybe since the noose is tightening they thought this would be the best way to move forward keeping the china threat in mind.

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
Dude, if you have seen my posts in the Ukr thread or elsewhere you would know I'm pro-Russian and more importantly anti-US/West.

But unfortunately geopolitical reality is moving in this direction.
The reason we are in this situation and we are forced to move this way, I would blame on the lack of any strategic vision on the part of indian leaders. They simply don't have any idea what to do with the region.
The US has a plan (global domination), the russ federation has a plan (EEU Eurasian Economic union) and CHina SCO. They all have vision, our leaders don't seem to have it.
Modi seems like he has some kind of idea. But this move is a bit strange.
I don't know, man. Maybe since the noose is tightening they thought this would be the best way to move forward keeping the china threat in mind.
Man, I know your leanings and not at all blaming you for anything. Mine is a general observation, and I am extremely prejudiced against the bastards that occupy whitehouse.

I hoped Modi would have a vision for expansion of Indian influence. Unfortunately, his moves has all been on the opposite direction. He not only failed to get back Maldives, he lost Sri Lanka it seems and mucked up Nepal. Now, he is pushing for alliance with japs and Vietnams. man, when an arsonist is roaming loose at your locality, one has to protect the immediate neighbors first than the next neighborhood. He is gloating over his so called successes overseas with NRI population and making useless pacts with every nation! What kind of diplomacy is that?!

We do need FDI, but not in the scale that another recession would be putting fires to our homes too. Also, FDI is not all the diplomacy is about.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Man, I know your leanings and not at all blaming you for anything. Mine is a general observation, and I am extremely prejudiced against the bastards that occupy whitehouse.

I hoped Modi would have a vision for expansion of Indian influence. Unfortunately, his moves has all been on the opposite direction. He not only failed to get back Maldives, he lost Sri Lanka it seems and mucked up Nepal. Now, he is pushing for alliance with japs and Vietnams. man, when an arsonist is roaming loose at your locality, one has to protect the immediate neighbors first than the next neighborhood. He is gloating over his so called successes overseas with NRI population and making useless pacts with every nation! What kind of diplomacy is that?!

We do need FDI, but not in the scale that another recession would be putting fires to our homes too. Also, FDI is not all the diplomacy is about.
I understand the frustration.
It might not be as bad, but securing the neighborhood is most important.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
India should rather be bold, smart and proud enough ..

Here what will happen... India will be seen as ally , which is led by US. Not the vice versa...

BC nikamme log ... bezti karwate rehte hai har jagah bhai -bhai ke chakkr mein..

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles