US Soldiers Could Use Indian Military Bases Soon: 10 Facts

Are you satisifed with the Agreement

• Total voters

AnantS

Country flag
All Mohyals are warlike(Bakshi, Bali, Dutt, Chibber, Vaid, Mohan, Lau). They had given up traditional duties of Panditayi long ago. Lesser known fact Bhai Mati Dass and Bhai Sati Dass who were butchered in Delhi along with Guru for not accepting Islam were Mohyals. And Mohyals are similar to Bhumihar Brahmins of East(famous among them being Mangal Pandey, Chandrashekhar Azad, Rana Sanga etc)

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
All Mohyals are warlike(Bakshi, Bali, Dutt, Chibber, Vaid, Mohan, Lau). They had given up traditional duties of Panditayi long ago. Lesser known fact Bhai Mati Dass and Bhai Sati Dass who were butchered in Delhi along with Guru for not accepting Islam were Mohyals. And Mohyals are similar to Bhumihar Brahmins of East(famous among them being Mangal Pandey, Chandrashekhar Azad, Rana Sanga etc)
Col M N Rai was also Bhumihar from East UP so was a large Chunk of troops which composed Bengal Presidency Army.

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
You a Sikh jat or a Hindu Jaat
Sikh Jat! But served with Hindu Jats from Rajasthan, Harayana, and UP. So I'm a Jat all the way!! :cool3: And our hobby is to screw the Porks whenever the opportunity arises! Heard of the battle of Dograi where a battalion of Jats fried a whole brigade of Porks in 1965? Lol! They won't ever forget that bashing!!

Last edited:

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Sikh Jat! But served with Hindu Jats from Rajasthan, Harayana, and UP. So I'm a Jat all the way!! :cool3: And our hobby is to screw the Porks whenever the opportunity arises! Heard of the battle of Dograi where a battalion of Jats fried a whole brigade of Porks in 1965? Lol! They won't ever forget that bashing!!
My brother, Jatt Sikh checking in 6 feet in height. Deg Teg Fateh!

I am otm shank

I'm a Hindu, probably considered lower caste by most and I'm 6 feet tall. though I was born and raised in the west.

having access to a high calorie nutritious diet will produce healthier bodies ( as well as access to high quality healthcare and sanitation)

the previous generations of indian people were stripped of their wealth so couldn't afford any of the three. the stereotype of indians as short skinny and frail people is brought by the conditions they're forced to endure and they never attain their true potential.

genetics do play a part but my parents are 5'7 and 5'9 while I gained height and much more muscular. my younger cousins are even taller ..one of them is even 6'3 at 17 years old.. living in the best conditions will create better and healthier people physically and intellectually..

Hemu Vikram Aditya

Country flag
I'm a Hindu, probably considered lower caste by most and I'm 6 feet tall. though I was born and raised in the west.

having access to a high calorie nutritious diet will produce healthier bodies ( as well as access to high quality healthcare and sanitation)

the previous generations of indian people were stripped of their wealth so couldn't afford any of the three. the stereotype of indians as short skinny and frail people is brought by the conditions they're forced to endure and they never attain their true potential.

genetics do play a part but my parents are 5'7 and 5'9 while I gained height and much more muscular. my younger cousins are even taller ..one of them is even 6'3 at 17 years old.. living in the best conditions will create better and healthier people physically and intellectually..
Brother what is Your real surname you know you could be higher caste
( no casteist Normally I don't care about caste)

I am otm shank

reluctant to share my family's names but Naraine and charan..but we adopted that name after moving to the west a few generations ago.

The spelling is probably not traditional either

like all desis that gain wealth in modern generations we like to pretend we're high caste ( my mom's family claims they're kashmiri pandits and my father's family claims to be Gujarati merchants and bengali intellectuals )

I think we're probably just biharis mutts and madrassi farmers lol

Last edited:

I am otm shank

caste has no real implications outside marriage here so I won't/don't mind being low caste. I'm fortunate that my family is adept at business and educated so either way all that matters is opurtunity and the ability to prove personal merit.

I think our community would be leaders of the world if we developed our society and provided the things I mentioned above then relied on merit instead of ancestral grandeur..we'd produce more ambedKars and modis instead of Rahul ghandis

Ancient Indian

p = np :)
@Project Dharma
Aren't Jat people are direct descendants from the Lord Shiva himself?

I read it somewhere that jat people are originated from Shiva hair. That's why they are called Jatt.
It is in your Dhasam Grandh also, right?

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Aren't Jat people are direct descendants from the Lord Shiva himself?
I believe that legend was created by some Jatts who wanted to feel superior to Rajputs. As for Dasam Granth, this is the first time I'm hearing about Jatts being mentioned - do you have a source? Dasam Granth is mainly about Chandi or Kali, I don't think it talks about Shiva?

Personally, I believe our ancestors settled in India a long time ago and then assimilated by marrying local women. This is supported by some genetic evidence, if you're interested harappa world link (also has admixtures for other populations within India):
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1l87nGSIYTP-h7m-VKjB-BZcuEoWdz765nU4f_krOdd4/edit#gid=0

Ancient Indian

p = np :)
I believe that legend was created by some Jatts who wanted to feel superior to Rajputs. As for Dasam Granth, this is the first time I'm hearing about Jatts being mentioned - do you have a source? Dasam Granth is mainly about Chandi or Kali, I don't think it talks about Shiva?

Personally, I believe our ancestors settled in India a long time ago and then assimilated by marrying local women. This is supported by some genetic evidence, if you're interested harappa world link (also has admixtures for other populations within India):
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1l87nGSIYTP-h7m-VKjB-BZcuEoWdz765nU4f_krOdd4/edit#gid=0
What I heard is about this jat guy who prayed for Mother Kali. Jats have some special connection to Kali and she listens to Jat people because they are direct descendants from Shiva himself.

About our ancestors settlement, we have more questions than answers to stick with one evidence.
So that is always debatable.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles