US puts $10 million bounty on Hafiz Saeed's head

Blackwater

Hafiz is, the bounty means nothing.

Mate, the bounty is a slap on the face of India.
see my post i also said the same thing. india is being slapped since after IC-814 hijack:taunt1::taunt1::taunt1::scared2::scared2:

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
Isnt putting a bounty or shackling Hafiz Saeed India's job?
Putting bounty for capture/death of foreign national means rejecting sovereignty of the said state. GOI will not do that. We are a procedural monster. We are after legal extraction of dozens like Saeed. POTUS can issue whatever declaration he wants since he is sitting zillion miles away. Our vulnerability is often played down or underestimated. We are better off imploding pakistan.

Adux

Country flag
Putting bounty for capture/death of foreign national means rejecting sovereignty of the said state. .
No, You are wrong.

We are after legal extraction of dozens like Saeed. POTUS can issue whatever declaration he wants since he is sitting zillion miles away. Our vulnerability is often played down or underestimated. We are better off imploding pakistan
Loser talk. You can down play it all you want. $10 Million is $10 million, and they have always put the money where their mouth is. So I give them that. They have a history, and people trust their history when it comes this sort of this.

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
Has it anything to do with India, I doubt, though of course in the diplomatic circles the point can be made across, the US did India a favor, and all that.
This may be a way of keeping him in check. WHo knows maybe even the GoP/PA asked for this announcement to give them a handle to tame Hafiz Saeed and shut him up. This is all speculation ofcourse.
I am hearing crazy theories.

1) US wants to destabilize Indo-Pak talks leaving bad meat in MMS-Zardari lunch in next week.

2) GOP wants to sell out troubling elements.

3) Al-Queda has started sponsoring LeT which worries Haqqanis, hence the US move.

etc, etc :scared2:

Mr.Ryu

Country flag
Why they put a bounty on his head when he is roaming freely in pak, Are they encouraging some radical money minded fool to kill and take the money if thats the thing i can say it's not happening in pakistan where all Radicals are Religious first.

May be we hire some one from Afghan-Taliban and pay them to take him out :p

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
No, You are wrong.

Loser talk. You can down play it all you want. $10 Million is $10 million, and they have always put the money where their mouth is. So I give them that. They have a history, and people trust their history when it comes this sort of this.
Yes talking of history, it is comfortable to forget their financial support to GOP leading to aggression against India.

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
Whats the US response now? :notsure:

Living an open life, US can contact me whenever they want: Hafiz Saeed

Hafiz Saeed, the Mumbai terror attack mastermind and Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT) chief for whom the US has announced a bounty of $10 million, has said that America can contact him "whenever they want", a media report said.

"I am living my life in the open and the US can contact me whenever they want," Saeed said on Geo TV's Capital Talk programme.

Saeed added that his presence had never caused any problems for Pakistan.

"The US government is listening to the Indian lobby and not making its own decisions," Saeed was quoted as saying.

The US on Monday announced an award of up to $10 million for information leading to arrest and conviction of Saeed and $2 million for Hafiz Adbul Rahman Makki, under the Rewards for Justice programme.

Living an open life, US can contact me whenever they want: Hafiz Saeed - Hindustan Times

niharjhatn

:india::usa:
This is great
Somebody will betray him.Thanks US
Saeed has too much faith in his Pakistani friends. One day it will dawn on ISI - hey if we give him up, we get $10 Mil!! One day!

Judging from how we treat Qasab, he would be better if he came to India!!

BTW is that bastard Qasab still alive?

Blackwater

Whats the US response now? :notsure:

Living an open life, US can contact me whenever they want: Hafiz Saeed

Hafiz Saeed, the Mumbai terror attack mastermind and Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT) chief for whom the US has announced a bounty of $10 million, has said that America can contact him "whenever they want", a media report said.

"I am living my life in the open and the US can contact me whenever they want," Saeed said on Geo TV's Capital Talk programme.

Saeed added that his presence had never caused any problems for Pakistan.

"The US government is listening to the Indian lobby and not making its own decisions," Saeed was quoted as saying.

The US on Monday announced an award of up to $10 million for information leading to arrest and conviction of Saeed and $2 million for Hafiz Adbul Rahman Makki, under the Rewards for Justice programme.

Living an open life, US can contact me whenever they want: Hafiz Saeed - Hindustan Times

Hafiz bluntly told media and challenged USA that he will be in Lahore tom, if u have guts catch me:taunt1::taunt1::taunt1:

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
Hafiz bluntly told media and challenged USA that he will be in Lahore tom, if u have guts catch me:taunt1::taunt1::taunt1:
Much like Dawood Ibrahim who hosts grand late night parties in Karachi & Dubai !

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
All the geedad bhabki over. Now running with tail between the legs.

LAHORE: Pakistan strengthened security at the residence of Jamaat-ud-Dawah chief Hafiz Mohammad Saeed in Lahore a day after the US announced a $10 million bounty for the man accused of masterminding the 2008 Mumbai attacks. Besides nine policemen from Punjab Police deployed at Saeed's two-storey home at E Block of Jouhar Town, the JuD posted more armed volunteers to ensure foolproof security.

JuD leaders said they had not sought extra security from law enforcement agencies to protect Saeed and his brother-in-law Abdul Rehman Makki, for whom the US offered a two million dollar reward.

A JuD spokesman claimed US bounty was "another attack by US government on Muslims and Islam."

The JuD volunteers set up three barricades about 200 to 300 meters from Saeed's house.

The nine policemen were guarding these barricades while the JuD volunteers, equipped with sophisticated weapons, were on duty inside the building.

http://m.timesofindia.com/PDATOI/articleshow/12529989.cms

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Terrorist country!!!

What country has non-state actors walking around and setting up barracades alongside police ?

Adux

Country flag
There is a connection between OBL and Hafiz Saeed.
Brilliant, The US is going to squeeze the pakistani balls.

Blackwater

There is a connection between OBL and Hafiz Saeed.
Brilliant, The US is going to squeeze the pakistani balls.
do u still thinks pakis have any balls left:taunt1::taunt1::taunt1:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Hamid Gul is saying he met Hafiz Saeed today. Had a press con. Saeed not a terrorist under Pak law. Well a terrorist batting for a terrorist. 20 million coming on the head of Hamid Gul.

Adding:- saying he supports Taliban.

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
Hafiz Saeed just had a press conference in Flashman Hotel at Rawalpindi couple of hrs ago.

Hillary, please wire me the monies :herp:

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles