US: Nine dead as White gunman opens fire on Black church

Simple_Guy

Not directed against any individual, but it is noticed that NRI and Green Card types, do their best to defend their adopted countries in obvious acts of domestic terror. "the majority don't have these views" etc.

At the same time they have the gall to attack the mere concept of Hindu Nationalism in India.

Country flag
The white extremists always do these things in small towns where they have easy access to guns if you really want a race war come to any big city in the north and try this.

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
Not directed against any individual, but it is noticed that NRI and Green Card types, do their best to defend their adopted countries in obvious acts of domestic terror. "the majority don't have these views" etc.

At the same time they have the gall to attack the mere concept of Hindu Nationalism in India.
Not all bro ...just some self loathing ******s.

Simple_Guy

The white South condoned and sanctioned terrorist violence against black Americans. In a new report, the Alabama-based Equal Justice Initiative documents nearly 4,000 lynchings of black people in 12 Southern states—Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, and Virginia—between 1877 and 1950.

These lynchings weren’t just vigilante punishments or, as the Equal Justice Initiative notes, “celebratory acts of racial control and domination.” They were rituals. And specifically, they were rituals of Southern evangelicalism and its then-dogma of purity, literalism, and white supremacy.

Lynching of Blacks

Simple_Guy

Jim Crow laws heaped humiliation on Blacks

From 1876 to the 1960s, the American Supreme Court upheld the "separate but equal" Jim Crow laws in the South. The federal government's failure to enact anti-lynching laws or to supervise voter election methods in the South, meant that southern blacks were left to their own devices for surviving Jim Crow.

Blacks avoided looking whites in the eyes; and black males and youths knew not to look, even indirectly, at white women or to touch them accidentally. Blacks were expected to stare at the ground when addressing whites of both sexes. Black customers usually were not served first in stores when white customers were present. They usually were not allowed to try on clothing in white businesses, as it was commonly believed that white customers would not purchase clothes that black customers had tried on.

African-American parents struggled mightily to protect their children from the humiliating image of blacks depicted in circuses, minstrel shows, song, and in twentieth century films and radio programs. In popular culture, black people were portrayed as lazy and silly bumpkins, high-strutting dandies who foolishly mimicked white elites, or simple-minded and contented "darkies" who simply loved their white patrons.

Few blacks confronted Jim Crowism and the color line all around them directly or defiantly. To do so risked being lynched, turned off the place if you were a sharecropper, fired from your job, denied credit, or beaten. Not even black politicians, prosperous entrepreneurs, or successful black landowners violated the southern color line, enforced as it was by custom, law, and violence in the years from 1876 to the 1960s. Even the most prosperous blacks learned to live in unpainted houses and to not look too successful or else they would incur the wrath of less prosperous whites in the area. To drive a new carriage or auto to town risked one's life--and the lives of one's family--in most areas of the Jim Crow South.

Many of the black colleges and normal schools serving African Americans were hardly colleges at all. Because no public high schools for black children existed in most of the southern states, the typical black teacher's college included curricula at the secondary level. As late as 1915, no public high schools for blacks existed in Mississippi, South Carolina, North Carolina, or Louisiana.

Many racist whites believed that education only made blacks "uppity." Others feared that black schools wasted resources because black people were incapable of benefiting from education in any case. Large numbers of whites feared that educated blacks would compete for the better-paying jobs available to the handful of skilled whites.

In Churches, there was a pattern of inferiority and humiliation felt by most African Americans with the white practices of "discrimination at the altar," segregated seating arrangements, prejudice during services, and patronizing sermons that urged blacks to accept slavery or a status of inferiority to whites.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
FBI director says mass killing was not terrorism

“Terrorism is act of violence done or threatened to in order to try to influence a public body or citizenry, so it’s more of a political act,” he said at a press conference in Baltimore. “Based on what I know so far I don’t see it as a political act. That doesn’t make it any less horrific… but terrorism has a definition under federal law.”

Twitter users slammed Comey for his statements, claiming that the Charleston shooting represents a long history of American security organizations downplaying domestic terrorism.

The recent discovery of Dylann Roof’s manifesto, seems to also confirm that he intended to commit an act of terrorism. The text, scraped from his website contains chilling statements.

“I have no choice. I am not in the position to, alone, go into the ghetto and fight. I chose Charleston because it is most historic city in my state, and at one time had the highest ratio of blacks to Whites in the country. We have no skinheads, no real KKK, no one doing anything but talking on the internet. Well someone has to have the bravery to take it to the real world, and I guess that has to be me.”

So what it was? A peace loving campaign executed by a peace loving White Amreki?

Oh wait... "terrorism" can be applied to only muslims, right? :dude:

This new age Terrorism is actually creation of Amreki onleeeee.

Simple_Guy

Why the south needs to be taught a history lesson

What are quaintly termed "southern heritage symbols", are seen by most black, and many white, Americans as white power symbols - because that's precisely what they are.

The Confederate flag is no historic abstraction. When it first flew over South Carolina, “Best” black boys between the ages of 10 and 14 were being sold for $500, while “fair to ordinary women” would fetch $1,000. The idea that Stonewall Jackson, General Lee and their comrades were fighting for freedom is a perversion.

And, yet, there they are on Monument Avenue. They’re imposing enough in the darkness. But in the warm southern sun, those statues cast an inordinately long shadow. Imagine, for a second, that you are a young black boy between the ages of 10 and 14 walking past one on your way to school; or that looking up, you see that flag fluttering in the breeze.

I’ve stood up close to those statues, and tried to imagine. And I couldn’t. Many Americans can’t either. Which is why in 2000, a successful campaign saw the Confederate flag relocated from the dome of the South Carolina state capital to its current location by the Confederate monument. At the time, it was seen as a clever compromise.

The defenders of the flag and these other symbols argue their opponents are seeking to remove them on grounds of pure spite. To “teach the South another lesson”.

Well, the South does indeed need to be taught a lesson. A history lesson.

The civil war is over. And the Confederacy lost. Black men and women no longer stand in chains in the cotton fields. They are sitting in the White House.

And when you gaze up at these Southern statues and flags, it quickly becomes apparent where the problem lies. They are not a part of the South’s history, but a distortion of the South’s history. Because they maintain the pretence the South won. Or worse, the pretence the South could still win. If only, as Dylan Roof wrote in his self-styled “manifesto”, someone possessed “the bravery to take it to the real world”.

The time has come for the South to lower its flags. And to release its ghosts from their lonely vigil. Perhaps then the guns of the American civil war will finally fall silent.

Simple_Guy

Charleston cops in trouble

As states across the south scrambled this week to take down their Confederate flags, a cop near the epicenter of the unrest was busy hoisting his. In a picture allegedly posted to Facebook, North Charleston police sergeant Shannon Dildine appears wearing nothing but the controversial colors.

Police Chief Eddie Driggers fired Dildine: "Your posting in this manner led to you being publicly identified as a North Charleston Police officer and associated both you and the Department with an image that symbolizes hate and oppression to a significant portion of the citizens we are sworn to serve."

On April 4, Dildine’s colleague, North Charleston cop Michael Slager, was caught on camera fatally shooting African-American man Walter Scott in the back during a traffic stop. When footage of the incident emerged a few days later, Driggers fired Slager shortly before Slager was arrested and charged with murder.

On June 17, the neighboring city of Charleston was the site of a horrific hate crime as Dylann Roof allegedly attacked a historic black church, killing nine.

North Charleston was also the site of a suspected arson on Wednesday, when another African-American church was deliberately set ablaze.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Hello Dear

I picked interest on you all after going through your short profile and demand it necessary to write you immediately. I have something very vital to disclose to you, but I found it difficult to express myself here, since it's a public site.Could you please get back to me on([email protected]) for the full details.

Have a nice day.
Miss rose
@sob- please delete this troll account before it screws up all the threads.

Simple_Guy

FBI director refuses to call White supremacists as terrorists

FBI Director James Comey said Thursday he's still not sure whether the killings of nine African-Americans inside a church in South Carolina last month meets the legal definition of terrorism.

Comey's view contrasts with that of former Attorney General Eric Holder, who told The Huffington Post this week that Charleston was "clearly an act of terrorism." It was a "political-violent" act, Holder said.

"With a different set of circumstances, and if you had dialed in religion there, Islam, that would be called an act of terror," Holder said. "It seems to me that, again on the basis of the information that has been released, that's what we have here. An act of terror."

The Huffington Post asked Comey whether there would be a hesitancy to call the Charleston shooting terrorism if Roof's manifesto had indicated his attack was inspired by the Islamic State. "One of the reasons that maybe the ISIL threat gets more attention is that there really isn't a domestic terrorism threat that poses the risk of actors in every state engaging in random, nearly random acts of violence coordinated in the way that ISIL is attempting to inspire direct activities," Comey said. "So there isn't a comparable threat actor in the domestic scene. It's fragmented. There's lots of different groups that are potentially worrisome that we focus on."

pmaitra

"I’m sorry. I have heard enough about heritage. I have a heritage. I am a lifelong South Carolinian. I am a descendant of Jefferson Davis, okay, but that does not matter…Remove this flag and do it today.”

- South Carolina State Rep. Jenny Horne

I_PLAY_BAD

Racism won't disappear , it will live as long us human beings live.
It is not something that will disappear upon constant struggle by a person like Martin Luther King or a Nelson Mandela.

It is the thought process or the belief system or perception towards another human being which grows along with the person and later converts him a racist.

Racism will not disappear. I will be very happy if it is otherwise.

Kathryn Ostrow

Vow, Really bad these people are ruining the good image of USA. As more and more psychopaths are coming out-of-closet. Indians are the main community to get disturbed.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles