US may operate surveillance drones from Andamans

pmaitra

We can contain our end on our own if we choose to do so, we dont need outsiders.
At the current situation of the Indian military, against PLA, we cannot, I'm afraid.

By sending a patrol behind them and another one coming in from the front and encircling them and then arresting them, if they dont then injure them and then arrest them.
One step would be to send a counter patrol, and we should be able to back it up by deploying 3 divisions each on the western and eastern sectors. Any attempt at arresting would result in a firefight, and could escalate.

trackwhack

Your response has nothing to do with you earlier ridiculous suggestion of arresting PLA soldiers.

Good attempt at diverting. Next time, think before you write.
Huh? Really?
Like I said, you have an obvious comprehension disability. Thankfully the conversation is right here for everyone to see.

pmaitra

Huh? Really?
Like I said, you have an obvious comprehension disability. Thankfully the conversation is right here for everyone to see.
Ok, cool, now crown yourself the Emperor of La-La-Land!

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
At the current situation of the Indian military, against PLA, we cannot, I'm afraid.
PLA dont want to fight either, if they do then we will too whether were prepared or not. And given the area where the fight will happen the defensive side will have the environmental advantage.

One step would be to send a counter patrol, and we should be able to back it up by deploying 3 divisions each on the western and eastern sectors. Any attempt at arresting would result in a firefight, and could escalate.
Let it escalate. China has more to lose.

trackwhack

Ok, cool, now crown yourself the Emperor of La-La-Land!
Yeah, now thats an 'out' aint it. :rofl:

I guess every forum needs a few intellectual clowns. Will continue to wear my clown hat while watching you search for your clown nose.

pmaitra

PLA dont want to fight either, if they do then we will too whether were prepared or not. And given the area where the fight will happen the defensive side will have the environmental advantage.
We have an advantage in the Ladakh region, and I could explain to you why, but I think we should discuss that here: http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/...ucture-loopholes-scenarios-etc-solutions.html

Let it escalate. China has more to lose.
I am in favour of escalating, but not right now. I think we are still 5 focused and dedicated years away.

[HR][/HR]

Yeah, now thats an 'out' aint it. :rofl:

I guess every forum needs a few intellectual clowns. Will continue to wear my clown hat while watching you search for your clown nose.
You are not worth an extra post, so I will include it here.

"Some people speak because they have something to say, while some people speak because they have to say something." Try to belong to the first group.

trackwhack

@The Messiah

Dont you ever worry. There are enough desi patriots to disallow what our videsi patriots want to see. Sitting in the west means an obvious need to patronize you adopted country. One way to feel more accepted. Thats me wearing the psychiatrist hat.

Last edited by a moderator:

trackwhack

We have an advantage in the Ladakh region, and I could explain to you why, but I think we should discuss that here: http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/...ucture-loopholes-scenarios-etc-solutions.html

I am in favour of escalating, but not right now. I think we are still 5 years of focused and dedicated years away.

[HR][/HR]

You are not worth an extra post, so I will include it here.

"Some people speak because they have something to say, while some people speak because they have to say something." Try to belong to the first group.
Yeah, quoting someone else makes you sound very intelligent indeed.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
@The Messiah

Dont you ever worry. There are enough desi patriots to disallow what our videsi patriots want to see. Sitting in the west means an obvious need to patronize you adopted country. One way to feel more accepted. Thats me wearing the psychiatrist hat.
There are desi patriots also with the same thought process. Look into this thread!

But yes its a pipedream and wont be allowed, every opposition party will kick up a fuss and receive substantial support and thus no ruling party will propose such a thing. Democracy works in India's advantage at some instances and this would be one of those (although the opposition parties will be doing it for electoral gains, but still :) )

Last edited by a moderator:

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Okay.

I am in favour of escalating, but not right now. I think we are still 5 years of focused and dedicated years away.
We will never be prepared to our fullest because no one can be. All that china needs to know is that India will fight hard with whatever it has and if they know this they wont fight. Chinis are not idiots like pakis.

pmaitra

Okay.

We will never be prepared to our fullest because no one can be. All that china needs to know is that India will fight hard with whatever it has and if they know this they wont fight. Chinis are not idiots like pakis.
Well, I am thinking more in the line of recovering Aksai Chin, and we are obviously in no position to do that as of now. We need to prepare, and sooner or later, PRC will get into trouble with somebody, and we can seize that opportunity.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Well, I am thinking more in the line of recovering Aksai Chin, and we are obviously in no position to do that as of now. We need to prepare, and sooner or later, PRC will get into trouble with somebody, and we can seize that opportunity.
One should achieve one's aim without resorting to arms or war.

It is better than the people in Tibet and Xinjiang liberate themselves.

And a wee bit of nudge nudge wink wink is surely on the cards.

The environment is absolutely ripe for the picking!

As some people say - Tit for the Tat.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
I was talking about holding what we have right now.

Plus we should give priority to pok than to aksai chin, if we take the latter pakis will get paranoid and fortify pok further. On the other hand pakis are bound to score a own goal and give us an opportunity so we must surprise them in pok. The corrupt paki generals wont risk a nuclear war for gilgit-baltistan, they'll only use it when there own existence is on the line and they'd have nothing to lose.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Gilgit Baltistan is another ripe plum ready for the picking!

Tit for the Tat.

pmaitra

One should achieve one's aim without resorting to arms or war.

It is better than the people in Tibet and Xinjiang liberate themselves.

And a wee bit of nudge nudge wink wink is surely on the cards.

The environment is absolutely ripe for the picking!
Sir,

The Uighurs are willing to fight, but we do not have easy geographical access to them. We have easy geographical access to Tibet, but most Tibetans will not fight. The memories of the brutal feudal rule during the Tibetan Empire hasn't quite faded out, and there are quite a good number of Tibetans who prefer the current rule than what preceded it. Do look up "Worship the Hands."

Moreover, the Uighurs can be a flaky lot. There were times where the Kyrghys and Kazakhs helped them fight the Hui, but these very Uighurs turned around and massacred and kicked the Kazakhs and Kyrghyz out from East Turkestan. We should know whom we are helping.

India needs to fight an information war, and side by side, prepare well, so that when the window of opportunity opens, India can invade. If we do not prepare, there shall be no opportunity. For a prepared India, there will be an opportunity, while for an unprepared India, there shall be none.

pmaitra

I was talking about holding what we have right now.

Plus we should give priority to pok than to aksai chin, if we take the latter pakis will get paranoid and fortify pok further. On the other hand pakis are bound to score a own goal and give us an opportunity so we must surprise them in pok. The corrupt paki generals wont risk a nuclear war for gilgit-baltistan, they'll only use it when there own existence is on the line and they'd have nothing to lose.
That is a good suggestion. I think that calls for a thread as well. Maybe I will open one later.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Report is purely speculative. Indian navy is strong enough plus we have satellite tech. We on our own can hold PLA navy and even PA.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag

They built a road 5kms inside Indian control, stopped a patrol party and the patrol party duly went back without completing the task.

Sent from my GT-N8000 using Tapatalk HD

pmaitra

They built a road 5kms inside Indian control, stopped a patrol party and the patrol party duly went back without completing the task.

I know. This is indeed concerning. As much as I would like India to stand on its own, we really need to gang up against the bully that PRC is. We should not let our ego come in the way of common sense. We need this Asian alliance if we have to counter this threat. PRC is a pain in the neck of far too many countries.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
I know. This is indeed concerning. As much as I would like India to stand on its own, we really need to gang up against the bully that PRC is. We should not let out ego come in the way of common sense. We need this Asian alliance if we have to counter this threat. PRC is a pain in the neck of far too many countries.
For the first time, I see you come around to my PoV on such matters.

We need the Jholawalas in foreign dept to come around too

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles