US May Help Pak to Build $12Bn Dam in POK

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
LOL disputed? Hold a refrendum!!
No, we won't, what you gonna do about it?

Why ?? scared?!!!
Yeah, just imagine if we win!!!!
I mean I really can't bear the thought of a few million Pakjabis merging with India, dayum! scary.

By the way,
Kafir=Bad
Kafir Money=Good?

Country flag
Good for USA and China both, we will continue buy US debt and US continue police the world.
USA is doing it to keep China out not make it a partner. China has to buy US debt even when it has no value and no one else will buy it. This policy will sink China in the future and only benefits USA not both. Owning debt should not be mistaken as owning an asset.

Reactions: nrj

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
USA is doing it to keep China out not make it a partner. China has to buy US debt even when it has no value and no one else will buy it. This policy will sink China in the future and only benefits USA not both. Owning debt should not be mistaken as owning an asset.
Quoted for excellency :tea:

agentperry

LOL disputed? Hold a refrendum!!

Why ?? scared?!!!
are you even aware of the resolution. stop barking and read it.
the biggest loophole in it is that first pakistan will take back its troop followed by INDIA, against popular understanding among pakis that india should be the first to withdraw.
second the voting will be done if the original demography is preserved but as you are aware that in PoK many kashmiris have migerated and many Pakis have migerated to kashmir. in India also pundits have been force to vacate Kashmir. also kashmir is not an entity shared by paki and Indians, chinese also own a part of it and Your country have sold 5000 Sq KM to them legitimizing kashmir as trade-able commodity.
none of the pre-requisite can be met so no question of having UN shit in kashmir.
above points are directly taken from UN original resolution.
now stop barking and tell fellow pakis about it how you are being misled.
India have been pragmatic in kashmir recognizing LOC as permanent border because none of us will vacate it.

Tronic

It is not a good move. the US will hurt Indian interests. India has to oppose it.

Pak Nat,

Let's hold the referendum in entire J&K. First get out all the pakjabis that have been flooded in to dilute the local populace contrary to what India has done to preserve the Kashmiri population dominance in Indian Kashmir. It's your govt which is scared and that is why it did all this. Just like your taller than mountain friends in Xinjiang.

Yusuf, the Pakjabies on that side of the Kashmiri border are not from today's Pakistani Punjab. The people of "Azad Kashmir" [and I only refer to the little strip called "Azad Kashmir", not the rest of POK (Northern Areas)] are actually not ethnic Koshur people like the ones you find in Indian Kashmir. The people in Pakistan's "Azad Kashmir" are ethnic Punjabis. They used to be part of Punjab until the British defeated the Sikh armies in the second Anglo-Sikh war, and after the treaty of Lahore, the British gifted Mirpur and the northern Hill areas of today's "Azad Kashmir" to the Kashmiri raja Gulab Singh for his help in assisting the British defeat the Sikh armies. (Gulab Singh, who was the caretaker of Kashmir under Sikh rule, had betrayed the Sikh Kingdom and handed over the entire war plans and formations of the Sikh army to the British). That is how Punjabi dominated areas of Mirpur became part of Kashmir. They have nothing to do with the Koshur Kashmiri population of Indian Kashmir. Pakistani "Azad Kashmir" is not actual Kashmir, but a historical extension of Punjab.

Last edited:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Tronic,

I do not segregate the "Kashmir" held by Pakistan from the Gilgit Baltistan region that forms the entire state of Jammu and Kashmir.

Tronic

Tronic,

I do not segregate the "Kashmir" held by Pakistan from the Gilgit Baltistan region that forms the entire state of Jammu and Kashmir.
Ah, Yes, I missed your post # 11.

Tronic

niceguy2011

Tihar Jail
Banned
LOL.It just a price for a safe supply line. LOL.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles