US Government could strip citizenship from Americans under Enemy Expatriation Act

tiranga

Tihar Jail
Banned
India needs this law much more than US does, too many traitors are lurking around these days with their freedom of speech bullshit

tiranga

Tihar Jail
Banned
An interesting question is, if an Indian is 'stripped of his citizenship', where does he "go"?

If the US strips citizenship of say, a non-resident Pakistani, then the Paki will be forced to go back to Pakistan and Pakistan will have to accept him due to his Paki origin. However, if an Indian born citizen is stripped of citizenship, where does he/she go? No country will be willing to take him/her!
What will the two great countries on our neighbours will be used for ?

mattster

Respected Member
Country flag
India needs this law much more than US does, too many traitors are lurking around these days with their freedom of speech bullshit

This law is NOT intended to go after people who criticize or even US citizens who hate the US. It is not even intended to go after someone caught selling say military secrets to a foreign country.....someone that most reasonable people would call a traitor. It is not intended to go after anti-national cults, etc.

The law is intended primarily to target US citizens who have actively joined and taken up armed struggle against the US. Guys like Adam Gadahn......the upper middle class Jewish guy from Northern California who converted to Islam and joined terrorist organization overseas to attack US interests.

Americans went thru a period called McCarthyism named after a guy who went on a witchhunt against any left leaning intellectual by arresting them as communists during the early years of the Cold War. Today they teach this as part of American History to every high-school kid.

I dont mean to sound condescending here - but many posters here on DFI dont understand the system in the US.
The US system of enacting laws and the due diligence towards checks and balances so that the laws dont become monsters of their own making - is pretty darn good compared to a lot of other countries.

Last edited:

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
An interesting question is, if an Indian is 'stripped of his citizenship', where does he "go"?

If the US strips citizenship of say, a non-resident Pakistani, then the Paki will be forced to go back to Pakistan and Pakistan will have to accept him due to his Paki origin. However, if an Indian born citizen is stripped of citizenship, where does he/she go? No country will be willing to take him/her!
Google "Philip Nolan", The Man Without A Country.

Last edited:

Blackwater

It's good. All american pakis will be stripped from their citizenship and sent back to na-pak,where they will die of bomb blast and get 72 virigins free

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
What will the two great countries on our neighbours will be used for ?
It would be good if that could happen, but will those two countries accept our rejects? I don't think they'll let them in. :tsk:

I did. So our stripped citizens will be forced to spend their lives at sea? :pound:

Antarctica seems a better option, somehow.

johnee

I support a law that says any one found guilty of treason or waging war against the state should be executed.

But stripping of citizenship is totally unconstitutional and will be misused. 200%, particularly for political vendetta.
Any law can be misused 400%...particularly if politics is involved....

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
That is a fantastic story.

I read it first time as a Classic Comic.

Very moving and very disturbing.

I have never forgotten the story and I have even quoted it in this forum along with the poem If I Should Die by Rupert Brooke.

mayfair

I can understand taking away citizenship from naturalised citizens like Fail Shezad, because it may be argued that they violated the very oath where they swore to abide by US rules and laws. But how does one deal with Natural born US citizens?

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
That is still not dual citizenship. OIC & PIO are different than citizenship.
OIC and PIO are different I know. But I am talking about the exceptions I personally have known. PIO is for Indian origin people being citizens of say, USA or somewhere else.

Broccoli

Re: US Government could strip citizenship from Americans under Enemy E

I believe this is merely part of bigger part globally to suppress population, and it's done in many different ways.

Atheism: Being spread to make people more materialistic and to have weaker resolve. God believing men usually answer to only one higher power what is not the government, and people in power want to replace that belief in higher power with themselves.

Emasculation: Especially in western media men are shown to be weak and needing help of women (who are usually stronger characters), and that is only one example of emasculation of societies. It's done slowly and gradually... materialistic and emasculated man is not going to be putting any fight against the government. You might be right when you think that Syrian rebels act like animals, but they are putting a fight against their government... something what our governments would hate to happen when time comes.

Feminism: Spread to make women to think more masculine, and same time to make men to become "male feminists" and beta males. You can see what kinda cowardly sissies western males have become... everyone is afraid to speak their mind, and they think that being a man is to be like bodybuilder at stage, but most people don't know that is the moment when bodybuilders are in their weakest (dehydrated, etc).

You think this guy is going to fight?

I'm really sorry I know this picture is really shitty quality, but it says "I need feminism so I can be a sexually submissive male in a straight relationship and not feel like I'm in the wrong for being so." I've always heard, always been taught, and always seen things portraying that men were ALWAYS the dominant one, and that submissive men could only exist in gay relationships. So trust me, you have no idea how I felt when I had to add to the list of personal disappointments that I was a sexually submissive male. So I need feminism to help stop the stereotype that men in straight relationships are are always dominant, because it's obviously not true.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles