US forces had orders to target Indian Army in 1971

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
In 1962 Kennedy offered to airlift weaponry to India against China but some say Nehru rejected the offer??
We did get.

The US FN rifles, RCL Guns and 81mm Mor were there even when I joined the service.

We had to hand them over to the relieving unit when the unit moved out of the Eastern sector since that was the understanding that it would only by used in the East.

SPIEZ

Country flag
If it truly hated Palestine, Palestine would have ceased to exist no matter how much the Islamic world wails and bawls. So put on your thinking cap and think again regarding what you said, mate.
I care least for Palestine, rather wish not to discuss this issue and my knowledge on Palestine is less. Wish not to waste time on that either

EXACTLY THAT! Make something as imaginary "disputed" between two states, then support one and arm another. That's what is called foreign policy and weapons profiteering. My friend, you've much to learn in this area.
Please do educate me on this area. This is same thing that I ve been saying.Infact in the past I have tried to find a logic for this, but never could.

Exactly the same thing I am asking, where is USA heading with this policy
Remind me when was the last time US gave a damn about UN resolutions....
Please do tell me when they haven't ?

NATO's dark side that idealists don't want to see and the curious-yet-ignorant never get to see. Germany is virtually in a golden cage by NATO countries. Think about it; do you seriously think Germans can't develop something like or better than F-22, Minuteman ICBMs or THAAD? 80 years ago, they had the technology what US had in early 80s.

Even if Nazi supporters vanish today, US will never allow Germany to be independent; simply because Germans will overshoot US in a matter of less than a decade if left alone.
Germany and world war 3 ? I neither believe this nor do I want to discuss this

No they won't. Hillary will say some words, Obambam will shout some anti-Paki words; and our ministers will get their ego satisfied and forget the real implicit meaning of it. Think about it; if Pakistan vanished today and POK returned to us without any problems, what would happen to our already growing economy? At least 4% more growth will automatically channelize into focus and ALL the military focus will be on CCP--- US's largest economic partner. You know what that means? CCP has big money and big guns, but not big will in a war. And the yanks and the Reds know it well. That's why they rely on media warfare.
I m no judge of USA's foreign policy, but going by their past records they might just about do anything

If China screws up, they're dead. So do the math and see for yourself.
China screwing up against whom ?

There's no marriage; it is just strategic partnership where both USA and we are getting benefits now.
That's what I meant by marriage, or should we just call it a fling !

Last edited:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles