US F15 pilot Fired Salvos on the Undeclared F15 and MKI Competition

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Unnamed American F15 pilot shown dissing Indian MKI in 2008 Red Flag Exercise lecture.

Last edited by a moderator:

pankaj nema

Country flag
IAF is AGAIN going for RED FLAG in 2013

IAF and SU 30 mki will definitely put a good performance in Red Flag 2013

Because now we have much more experience Our Su 30 mki have been practicing with our Phalcon AWACS
for some years now

In 2008 we did nt have that combat experience in an AWACS environment

Now On topic : Some people are by nature evil

You cant reason with them

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
To this guy's credit he said that the MKI is much better than their F16s and F15s. According to him the Indian pilot's inexperience did them in the instances that they lost.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
This is an old video dude, it has been discussed to death.

The guy here says we can not become part of the group because we are not an NATO nation. I think that is what irked everyone, its sort of an betrayal of friendship.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Sorry. This is my first time to see this video. (No wonder it's about 2008 exercise). Anyway, I don't really accept this guys opinions but I just find his tactical details intriguing, well, for someone who is not a fighter pilot.

MODs please erase this or merge with existing thread. TY

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
Guess the Amerikis will enjoy the taste of BRAHMOS this time around and will also be pissing inside their cockpits after seeing Su-30 MKI with BRAHMOS aboard the IAF's fighter.........:rofl:

Sukerchakia

I was aware of this video since it first appeared and actually saw it first time today. And you know what..its not all that bad. I had expected worse judging by the reaction of the Pakistani members at PDF.

The guy is pretty fair in his assessment and actually points out reasons wherever IAF pilots didn't do well in the exercise. And most of it was due to expereince since pilots were from Mig 21B and problems like the data link issue. So it isnt all that bad. In fact it actually serves as good pointer to us arm-chair experts. One learns more by viewing that 20 minute clip than 20 weeks spent on online defence forums.

sferrin

Guess the Amerikis will enjoy the taste of BRAHMOS this time around and will also be pissing inside their cockpits after seeing Su-30 MKI with BRAHMOS aboard the IAF's fighter.........:rofl:
The USN has been shooting down Brahmos equivalents for decades (see Vandal). Can the Su-30MKI even carry Brahmos at this time?

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
It really does not matter what he has said.

One must hear what he has said, do an introspection and check out our weaknesses and rectify.

One must have and hear the harshest critic to learn, even if much of it is imagination and conjectures, rather than have people who say things to please.

arkem8

Country flag
That's nice, except that we are yet to test the Air launched version.

Blackwater

Unnamed American F15 pilot shown dissing Indian MKI in 2008 Red Flag Exercise lecture.

old video. hHe himself dont know wats he is talking about ,clearly shows how daffar these american are and jealous

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles