US docking Pakistan on tactical Nukes

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
http://www.dawn.com/news/1227084/us-engaged-with-pakistan-on-tactical-n-weapons-olson
Richard Olson, US Special Representative for Pakistan and Afghanistan, also told the House Foreign Affairs Committee that the Obama administration was “not negotiating a one-two-three agreement — a civil nuclear cooperation agreement with Pakistan.”

“We’ve had a very candid discussion with the Pakistanis about some of the concerns that we have, including about shorter-range nuclear systems. And Pakistan has been prepared to engage with us in those — in those discussions,” he added.
Pakistan's jihadi army is an impulsive monster in the region. An army that can commit genocides and refuse to owe its involvement in different bloody military confrontations across region must be peeled into a non confronting non adventurous defensive force.

It is a welcoming news that USA is using stick to flog its donkey.

Establishment pests like Nazam Sethi who have been getting breathless giving spins to Modi's foreign policy initiatives to mislead Pakistanis will not be able to digest such news.

At Moderators @pmaitra et al . Please have a look at Pakistan section, there used to be appropriate sticky threads covering almost all updates related to Pakistan but I can not find then any more.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
http://www.dawn.com/news/1227084/us-engaged-with-pakistan-on-tactical-n-weapons-olson

Pakistan's jihadi army is an impulsive monster in the region. An army that can commit genocides and refuse to owe its involvement in different bloody military confrontations across region must be peeled into a non confronting non adventurous defensive force.

It is a welcoming news that USA is using stick to flog its donkey.

Establishment pests like Nazam Sethi who have been getting breathless giving spins to Modi's foreign policy initiatives to mislead Pakistanis will not be able to digest such news.

At Moderators @pmaitra et al . Please have a look at Pakistan section, there used to be appropriate sticky threads covering almost all updates related to Pakistan but I can not find then any more.
There are still some stickies there. Let me know which ones you want to add there.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
There are still some stickies there. Let me know which ones you want to add there.
Ok I got it, stickies are there, my bad. There used to be a line separating sticky and other threads, I didn't notice.

Thanks for the prompt answer. :)

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles