US Congressional hearing may spell trouble for Pakistan

Discussion in 'Balochistan - Freedom Struggle' started by KS, Feb 7, 2012.

1. KS

KS Bye bye DFI Veteran Member

US Congressional hearing may spell trouble for Pakistan | World | DAWN.COM

3. KS

And so it starts :D

4. The Messiah

The Messiah Bow Before Me! Elite Member

This pleases me.

Although its just arm twisting from the yanks.

5. Yusuf

Yusuf GUARDIAN Administrator

The problem is that the US is using this issue purely to arm twist pakis than for any genuine concern for the Baloch.

6. SADAKHUSH

SADAKHUSH Senior Member Senior Member

It is a game plan being orchestrated by all the five permanent members of UN. The screws are being tightened one thread at a time and the future does not look peaceful for the entire region. If it unfolds as I envisage than the map of several countries will be different than what it is today. These stubborn rulers of these nations are leading their countries in to pure hell. Instead of developing into an open democratic society all we have seen is blood bath from time to time in the last several hundred years. This is the golden opportunity for them to learn from other countries the benefit of equal participation by all citizens of the country in every sector of the society rather than creating and maintaining elitist gang of few at the top. When the day of reckoning comes it will not be a in any way a positive reflection of the humanity.

7. KS

Ofcourse it is.

But US concern = more international publicity = more funds = more difficult to contain insurgency.

8. Yusuf

Yusuf GUARDIAN Administrator

The sense I am getting by interacting with Baloch is that they are very "khuddar" and want to wage their own war without outside assistance like northern alliance got. I may be wrong.

One thing is for sure, without outside help like NA got, the Baloch will struggle against the terrorists in uniform.

9. KS

yeah unlike the Kashmiris who need the Pakjabis to fight their war, the Baloch are very well capable of fighting it out..but they need a good supply of weapons, funds , training (provided Afghanistan joins the game) amore importantly international exposure and publicity.That is where the other interested countries like India, US and Afghanistan step in.