UPSC Combined Defence Services Exam 2013 Notification Details, Online

AVERAGE INDIAN

EXORCIST
Country flag
Hyderabad: Union Public Service Commission issued notification for combined defence Service exam that will be conducted for admissions into Indian Military Academy at Dehradun, Indian Naval Academy-Ezhimala, Officers Training Academy-Chennai and Air Force Academy-Hyderabad. The UPSC CDS 2013 (I) written exam will be conducted on 17th February, 2013.

According to UPSC notification, educational qualification required for obtaining admission into IMA and Officer's Training Academy is graduation from recognized university. For seeking admission into Air Force Academy, candidates should have passed graduation or graduation in engineering. For Indian Naval Academy admission, candidates with degree in engineering are eligible. Exam centres are Agartala. Ahmadabad, Aizwal, Allahabad, Bareily, Bhopal, Dehradun, Delhi, Dispur, Chandigarh, Hyderabad, Patna, Imphal, Itanagar, Raipur, Jaipur, Imphal, Srinagar, Cuttack, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Tirupati and Visakhapatnam.

As per the notification issued by UPSC for CDS (I) 2013 exam, candidates have to submit their applications online at Union Public Service Commission. Candidates who are already in government service must submit their applications to UPSC directly. UPSC advised that the candidates must ensure before applying for the exam that they completely fulfil the age, educational qualifications required for the exam. If it is found that a candidate do not fulfil the eligibility conditions at the time of written test or interview, their candidature will be cancelled by UPSC. The candidates shall be admitted into the courses based on their choices and their eligibility, age and educational qualifications.

The written test results of UPSC CDS 2013 will be announced in the month of May, 2013 and the applicants shall keep all the original eligibility documents ready to be submitted if they are called for any interview. Original as well as attested copies of matric or SSC certificate for date of birth proof. Degree certificates etc shall be submitted to Army HQ/Naval HQ/Air HQ depending on the course the candidates have chosen. Without these certificates, the applicants will not be allowed to appear for the interview.

Admission certificate or admit card of UPSC CDS (I) written exam will be available online and will not be sent to the candidates. These have to be downloaded from UPSC three weeks before the commencement of exam. If applicants do not receive these, they should contact the commission.

Candidates who are applying to UPSC Combined Defence Service Exam (I) written exam will be asked to mention their email ID in the application. They shall take care that the email ID is active and valid. Last date for filling online applications is 10th December, 2012.

Union Public Service Commission

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles