Upcoming UN SDGs a Christlamofascist plot?

Discussion in 'International Politics' started by Rowdy, Jul 8, 2015.

?

Do you agree with this post?

1. Yes, I am a proud Indian.

100.0%
  2. No, British rule was the best thing to happen to India. I welcome our Vatican overlords.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Rowdy

Rowdy Co ja kurwa czytam! Senior Member

As we all know the UN's Millennium Development Goals (MDG) end this year . India got some , missed some but progressed in all.
    The UN will come up with the new Sustainable development goals .... Which consist of the following points:
    Note the last three points in Red..... very very dangerous ... they sound like "secularism"... :lol: .... What does it have to do with Christlamofascists ( Christian + Islamic fascists)
    Theorem 1: Christianity and Islam are parasitic faiths, they are how ever comfortable with each other and will cut a deal... everyone else will convert or die.
    Proof : History of both "faiths."
    Enter the so called "Holy See"
    Here is a statement from the vaticans official academy of sciences and social sciences
    (The Pontifical Academy of Sciences and the Pontifical Academy of Social Sciences)
    :lol: since when did these fascists care about poor unless they could convert them.
    Notice The stress on
    a) Anti Coal , oil & Gas energy generation (Stifiling the poor from cheap energy)
    b) "Climate change is a global problem" (It wasn't so when the west was industrializing )
    c) The Catholic Church, working with the leadership of other religions, can now take a decisive role by mobilizing public opinion and public funds (Other religions = Islam ... rest will be subdued through victim tactics and NGOs and Leftists)
    Finally a Reaction from India
    New UN development goals will drive nations 'nuts': Indian economist
    THESE SO CALLED SDGs ARE A FARCE TO KEEP POOR NATIONS POOR AND RICH FOR SOUL HARVEST AND INDIA IS THEIR PRIME TARGET. THEY WILL PROVIDE A FRAMEWORK TO VIOLATE OUR SOVEREIGNTY. I PREDICT THE MEDIA WILL SING PRAISES OF THESE GOALS AND BASH MODI FOR NOT BEING SUFFICIENTLY ACTIVE.
    @Mad Indian @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @roma @Rashna @Khagesh @OneGrimPilgrim @blueblood @AnantS

3. blueblood

blueblood Senior Member Senior Member

Frankly I agree with with all of the above SDG. At the same time I will disagree with their definition and time period required to achieve them.

Since a member of NITI aayog has already voiced his concerns about the impracticality of SDGs means they are aware of this chicanery and because this govt. has more than enough balls they will continue to do whatever they were doing apart from some token symbolism.

That pope thing actually works in India's favour. Turds in the republican party has been denying climate change for years. Your average republican unabashedly consumes multiple times energy than you and I and since he is creationist and pope lover, chances are that he might actually listen to him.

We need those fat Americans to get off their butts so that some of the natural resources should be left for us too or else we will be arriving to a party with no food left.

4. Rashna

Rashna Senior Member Senior Member

We can't not have any goals to achieve or else a chaotic country like India would become even more so. However i agree with the economist that the goals need to be achievable and realistic.

Blaming the west for climate change is one thing but we also need to accept that much of modern development came from the western experiments which obviously comes for a price we are paying in terms of climate change globally.

An awareness and need to save the environment is a good thing as long as everyone is on board. For e.g. An american uses 500 plastic bags every year (avg). We know where these plastic bags end up....