United arian nations

IBSA

Country flag
Why only half Afghanistan?? Do they don't considers Pashtun as an Iranic people??

And also are lacking the Ossetia, they are an Iranic people too.

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
hello there geoBR - first reason it will fail is bcos this is an indian forum and india is not included ! hehehe sense of humor ok ? :rolleyes:

youve put armenia and azerbaijan together = no go ! ..iran is a theocratic mess = another absolute no go ! .... youve got half of pak which wont easily be let off and a pinch of n.w. china - so clearly this is a fantasy scenario more for discussion than anything else

but let's use our time better - you wrote me that youre doing MS in a related area - a very interesting choice ! wish i did too !

lets propose something more realistic - i propose a more workable india , afghanistan ,tajikistan , kyrgistan, kghazakhstan , and uzbekstan .....

all are largely secular nations - no strong religious sentiments - the former soviet nations had always been grudgingly allowing only a moderate practice of islam on a personal level and absolute separation of religion from state ...... economically they also can form a loose ( very loose ) union

they are geographically close to india andin terms of flying time on civilian airlines , it is practical for business persons to travel in the morning , do business and return home in time for dinner - thus combining business and family life - more important for women i suppose (!)

i would not include azerbaijan as it is geographically further off , nor turkey as the former soviet asiatics are not very fond that despite language similarities - armenia is not suitable to avoid religious conflicts and certainly not iran due to it being a theocrary - pak wont be in for obvious reasons ! :taunt1:

- i would encourage the study of the russian language in indian schools as an insurance policy for those households which cant afford a foreign education in the usual countries eg usa england etc - they could now go anywhere in the former soviet bloc and the standards are high

and i would call it the Roma Mughal Union ! ...but others can call it simlpy the Mughal Union for short !

Last edited:

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
Hi geoBR re my post just above ...fisrstly i forgot to thak you for the thread - it is an interesting idea and actually i wanted to post a similiar "unification" thread but not for political unity , rather for CULTURAL unity ....however looks llike you beat me to it !

could it be that great minds think alike ?

also a slight correction to the list of countries - i missed the inclusion of turkmenistan in the list above ...and in mentioning kazakhstan , i think only the southearn half should be part of it ....if you look at a map , near the ferghana area of U'stan is the concentration of cities of all these c-asian nations ....so more or less near that.....hope this makes sense .....too long to describe otherwise .....:rolleyes: ....... hehehe cheeers !

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles