Understanding Deobandis, Barelvis, Wahabis, and Shias

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
I was thinking how can we use such sect to create Indian influence in South Asia, the way Saudi does it. More over keep Islamic fanatics in control.
You are doing the classical fault that Americans did-i.e. good terrorist vs bad terrorist.

Ghar-wapsi is the only solution.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
You are doing the classical fault that Americans did-i.e. good terrorist vs bad terrorist.

To make ghar wapsi easy you need to segregate muslims to reduce their non acceptance of other religion. That's what US did.

What ever US is doing is doing around the world, not inside it's border. That's why

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
To make ghar wapsi easy you need to segregate muslims to reduce their non acceptance of other religion. That's what US did.

What ever US is doing is doing around the world, not inside it's border. That's why
But you want to do it inside our border.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
@asingh10 Thanks a lot !! you debunked a lot of myth regarding "Sufis spread Islam and they were peaceful", on 2nd page. :clap2:

Sorry but I missed some posts, ghar wapsi of whom ?

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
@asingh10 Thanks a lot !! you debunked a lot of myth regarding "Sufis spread Islam and they were peaceful", on 2nd page. :clap2:

Sorry but I missed some posts, ghar wapsi of whom ?
He wants to dominate middle east by using Indian muslims. I said ghar wapsi of them should be the long term strategy rather than connecting them more with their ummah.

I would rather suggest RSSwalas and others to provide protection to Church for conversion of muslims to christianity in the short-run.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
This thread has gone as usual, yawn

He wants to dominate middle east by using Indian muslims. I said ghar wapsi of them should be the long term strategy rather than connecting them more with their ummah.

I would rather suggest RSSwalas and others to provide protection to Church for conversion of muslims to christianity in the short-run.
To be honest aim to start this thread was basically with an agenda through which such sects can be used for national Interest to destabilize our hero Pakistan and influence other islamic countries and reduce the so called religious threat and funding from outside. While keeping check on religious extremism (Islamic) in India. More to be related with covert ops and proxy war , propaganda war .

We have second highest Muslim population, it's good that they are not in contact with the barbarians in syria or the whole north arab but we can do it at least in Pakistan.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag

Oh got it, dominating middle east is not possible I guess, Gandhigiri doesn't work with the terrorists.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
There is so much clutter in your head that when it comes out it looks random blabber. I give it an understandable structure and you should be happy about it!!
I never made any argument which says , send our boys to middle east. I said we can play propaganda war in the surrounding Muslim countries and increase acceptance of other religion among them by using sects of Islam.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
I ran this idea with my friends and the problems they raised make it impossible.

Reason is, RSS can only control areas where they are in power or where they have a favourable govt to back them up. For ex. MP, Mah, Chattisgargh, Kar etc. In other places they are in direct conflict with xtian missionaries. So , for what you want to work- .ie RSS using missionaries to work, they themselves first need a political environment in their favor. But, such an environment arises only in places where they are already not needed .ie where Hindus have stopped being complete fucktards.

So any question of using Xtian missionaries by RSS/similar org is moot as for Xtian missionaries, conversion of Hindus in places where RSS has no presence is easier and less deadly. This is a problem which Hindus can't outsource :(

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
We have second highest Muslim population, it's good that they are not in contact with the barbarians in syria or the whole north arab but we can do it at least in Pakistan.
This is a bs claim from top to bottom, that they are not in contact with their fellow ummah in Pak or Barbarabia.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
I ran this idea with my friends and the problems they raised make it impossible.

Reason is, RSS can only control areas where they are in power or where they have a favourable govt to back them up. For ex. MP, Mah, Chattisgargh, Kar etc. In other places they are in direct conflict with xtian missionaries. So , for what you want to work- .ie RSS using missionaries to work, they themselves first need a political environment in their favor. But, such an environment arises only in places where they are already not needed .ie where Hindus have stopped being complete fucktards.

So any question of using Xtian missionaries by RSS/similar org is moot as for Xtian missionaries, conversion of Hindus in places where RSS has no presence is easier and less deadly. This is a problem which Hindus can't outsource :(
How are you going to send RSS people in Pakistan? :eek1:

But you can send Shias to protect Shias in Pak which will lead to clash. And then among clash you can have dreams of Ghar wapsi . :drool:

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
I never made any argument which says , send our boys to middle east. I said we can play propaganda war in the surrounding Muslim countries and increase acceptance of other religion among them by using sects of Islam.
I did not say that either. But do you think Arabs are so stupid that they will follow Indian muslims? They even force them to pray facing Mecca, do you think Indian muslims have any chance!!

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador

The benefits can be traded now that BJP runs the central govt. It is all about give and take. Let some evangelist funding flow in to convert muslims in Kerala or telangana. No surprise RSS people have such defeatist mindset.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
How are you going to send RSS people in Pakistan? :eek1:

But you can send Shias to protect Shias in Pak which will lead to clash. And then among clash you can have dreams of Ghar wapsi . :drool:
I have no interest in saving Pakistan or pakis. If they remain the jihadi filth they currently are for next 2 millennia, I wouldn't even care so long as they don't bother us

My only concern is about India and Indians .

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
I did not say that either. But do you think Arabs are so stupid that they will follow Indian muslims? They even force them to pray facing Mecca, do you think Indian muslims have any chance!!
In Pakistan yes, in Arab money speaks.

This is a bs claim from top to bottom, that they are not in contact with their fellow ummah in Pak or Barbarabia.
Bhai deoband is in UP and Talibanis are deobandi. Tum choozo ko samjh toh ata nahi hai kuch what I am talking about. Go and get some knowledge before you come and debate this.

Similarly, Haidry associations ... are pro Shia and can do anything on the orders from Ayatollah.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles