Unable to edit my OP

srikanth

I'm unable to edit my OP in this thread of mine.

http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/politics-society/37796-indias-myths-truths.html

I don't see the edit button anywhere in the opening post. My idea in creating that thread was, I or someone would post questions regarding unclear issues about India and we'd discuss it, after it has been proven wrong or true, I would list that question with 'debunked' or 'true' in my op. But this isn't possible if I can't edit it. I hope admin or mod would resolve this or suggest a way around.

Thanks

pmaitra

You can report that post and write your request, and someone will take care of that. If the OP is modified, well and good; if not, you will be notified why not.

srikanth

edit button is not visible in any of my posts. how can i add source in one of my posts.

i need to mention the below link in a thread started by sindhufreedomfighter. i hope admin corrects this.
should pakistan be broken up?

Galaxy

Country flag
edit button is not visible in any of my posts. how can i add source in one of my posts.

i need to mention the below link in a thread started by sindhufreedomfighter. i hope admin corrects this.
should pakistan be broken up?
EDIT button only works for 15 minutes. So, whatever modification is needed, You can do in that duration.

For additional points in your original post, You can always make more post. It will also help you to reach senior member tag little early :)

If any mistake in OP, then report to Mods/Admin. They will correct it accordingly.

Regards,
Galaxy

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I'm unable to edit my OP in this thread of mine.

http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/politics-society/37796-indias-myths-truths.html

I don't see the edit button anywhere in the opening post. My idea in creating that thread was, I or someone would post questions regarding unclear issues about India and we'd discuss it, after it has been proven wrong or true, I would list that question with 'debunked' or 'true' in my op. But this isn't possible if I can't edit it. I hope admin or mod would resolve this or suggest a way around.

Thanks
You could add whatever you want as another post and link it by stating it so that it is linked with the OP.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles