UN Vote on alleged war crimes by Sri Lankan Army and LTTE

UN vote on alleged war crimes by Sri Lankan Army and LTTE: What should India do?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

KS

Bye bye DFI
you were the one claiming that LTTE didn't kill any Indians.
So okay they got their desserts for killing us once in 90s and second time in 2007...Good riddance...so how about now concentrating on the Lankans who are killing every other week and continue to do so even in 2012 ?

Oh, I forgot "national interest" comes in the way of condemning that.

i say again dont defend those scummy terrorists...
Dont be a tool..no one is defending terrorists here...its about innocent defenseless Tamil civilians killed in the name of fighting terror by Lankans.

.they invented suicide bombing amongst civilians FFS
Seriously..? Is that your level of knowledge..? Go check again.

HeinzGud

Country flag
Wikipedia is proven source.

I can edit it in 30 seconds saying Hitler captured colombo and installed a Chola ruler there.
Read history bro! We were friends once so why this hatred between our nations........ there's still time!

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
So okay they got their desserts for killing us once in 90s and second time in 2007...Good riddance...so how about now concentrating on the Lankans who are killing every other week and continue to do so even in 2012 ?

Oh, I forgot "national interest" comes in the way of condemning that.

Dont be a tool..no one is defending terrorists here...its about innocent defenseless Tamil civilians killed in the name of fighting terror by Lankans.

Seriously..? Is that your level of knowledge..? Go check again.
You are emotional now....you cant think straight when it comes to this topic.

-Perfected the use of suicide bombers;
-Invented the suicide belt;
-Pioneered the use of women in suicide attacks;
http://www.fbi.gov/news/stories/2008/january/tamil_tigers011008

Last edited:

Galaxy

Country flag
Last edited:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
watch your tongue. :nono:
some ----ers think srilankans and their a** licking is more important than What Tamils(indian citizen i think) think i am supposed to watch my tongue. Oh pardon me, already there has been too many bastardized terms like secularity, liberalism. I dont want the term Indian-ness to be bastardised too.

And i dint mean you or the Northies here, but those who think that Tamils in Lanka are expendables as bastards. But if my defn of that term also defines you, then its not my problem.

And watch you bloody mouth when you say Srilankan ass is more important than Tamilians concern.

PS: SRY MODS, i will not watch my mouth when some nutjob indirectly means to say my People's importance in India is secondary to some foreign nation's ass. If i am gonna be banned for that, ---- yeah, do it! I would rather live with dignity.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
you were the one claiming that LTTE didn't kill any Indians.

i say again dont defend those scummy terrorists....they invented suicide bombing amongst civilians FFS
now alone boils against you and the mods protecting your ----ing ass. Are you trying to label every ----ing tamil there as a terrorist. Wtf is the mods doing on this statement? So should i call all the muslims as terrorists and all christians as missionary nutjobs? You are lucky you are not in TN to say this:mad::mad:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag

FBI — Taming the Tamil Tigers
and that justifies killing all the Tamils of Srilanka now? What the ----? You understand english right? So for n+3rd time, this is not about LTTE. Its about the Tamils being mass murdered there. But i suppose you are a typical Northie, hey who cares if tamils are getting killed, and entire TN is against it? ITS national interest right? Wtf, Tamil nadu is not a Indian state , its a indian colony right? And i am not supposed to name call you guys. HYPOCRITES

aerokan

Country flag
@Messiah: For frak sake, just answer the damn question straight. I will put it simply for u without any sidetracking.

Do u support killing of innocent tamil civilians carried out by the srilankan army?? Yes or No

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
some ----ers think srilankans and their a** licking is more important than What Tamils(indian citizen i think) think i am supposed to watch my tongue. Oh pardon me, already there has been too many bastardized terms like secularity, liberalism. I dont want the term Indian-ness to be bastardised too.

And i dint mean you or the Northies here, but those who think that Tamils in Lanka are expendables as bastards. But if my defn of that term also defines you, then its not my problem.

And watch you bloody mouth when you say Srilankan ass is more important than Tamilians concern.

PS: SRY MODS, i will not watch my mouth when some nutjob indirectly means to say my People's importance in India is secondary to some foreign nation's ass. If i am gonna be banned for that, ---- yeah, do it! I would rather live with dignity.
Where have i said Indian tamils is inferior ?

I dont give a rats ass what happens among sri lankan citizens unless it benefits India. Let sri lankan tamils claim they want to make sri lanka part of India then it would be in our national interest. Else why stick our neck out for the likes of LTTE who kill Indian soldiers and civilians alike :rolleyes:

And yes watch your tongue because no one has abused you or tamils yet you are abusing north Indians.

now alone boils against you and the mods protecting your ----ing ass. Are you trying to label every ----ing tamil there as a terrorist. Wtf is the mods doing on this statement? So should i call all the muslims as terrorists and all christians as missionary nutjobs? You are lucky you are not in TN to say this:mad::mad:
Quote me where i have said all tamils are terrorists.

else dont make up false charges.

and that justifies killing all the Tamils of Srilanka now? What the ----? You understand english right? So for n+3rd time, this is not about LTTE. Its about the Tamils being mass murdered there. But i suppose you are a typical Northie, hey who cares if tamils are getting killed, and entire TN is against it? ITS national interest right? Wtf, Tamil nadu is not a Indian state , its a indian colony right? And i am not supposed to name call you guys. HYPOCRITES
Quote me where i have justified massacre of sri lankan tamil civilians.

@Messiah: For frak sake, just answer the damn question straight. I will put it simply for u without any sidetracking.

Do u support killing of innocent tamil civilians carried out by the srilankan army?? Yes or No
No.

Last edited:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Where have i said Indian tamils is inferior ?

I dont give a rats ass what happens among sri lankan citizens unless it benefits India. Let sri lankan tamils claim they want to make sri lanka part of India then it would be in our national interest. Else why stick our neck out for the likes of LTTE who kill Indian soldiers and civilians alike :rolleyes:

And yes watch your tongue because no one has abused you or tamils yet you are abusing north Indians.

Quote me where i have said all tamils are terrorists.

Quote me where i have justified massacre of sri lankan tamil civilians.

No.
then what you and your other loonies mean by the term National importance ask us to lick lankan ass on this issue against the entire TN population? TN is no more a state of India? What the damn ---- is the meaning of that statement huh? There is some thing called direct meaning and there is implied meaning. Probably mods and others cant see through that sentence but i am no fool to over look it.

And no body asked your precious neck out. We dint ask our "fellow"(i am beginning to doubt the usage of this term every second now) Indians to shed their blood, just vote against those bastards in Lanka for mass rapes and genocide. Or is it too much to ask. Or is it licking lankan ass is too important that what 6% population(if you ----ers actually consider TN as part of India) thinks does not matter?

And its wrong yet we should lick lankan ass right?

pmaitra

If I have gauged the thread so far, most people concede that:
  • SL Tamil civilians' deaths/atrocities by SL Army must be investigated and the guilty punished.
  • No one is supporting LTTE as it is/was a terrorist organisation, however, SL Tamil civilians need support.
  • SL Navy has killed Indian fishermen.
  • LTTE has also killed Indian fishermen.

I think it is safe to assume most agree with these things.

Now, perhaps it's time for all of us to calm down a bit?

natarajan

LTTE was terrorist organisation and Indians including Tamils have nothing to do with SL Tamil. Same like My Sindhi friend has nothing to do with Pakistani Sindhi Hindu living in Karachi. They decided to live there, So their fault.

I know many of my Tamil friends will criticize me, But what Sri Lankan Army did was only option. After suffering for 3 decades of terrorism, They wanted to destroy everything related with LTTE so that there won't be any threat in future. We can't have double standard. I will support Indian Army if they kill all kashmiri terrorist by any method.

This is as per geo-politics. Having said that whole SriLanka, Nepal, Bhutan, Maldive, POK/Aksai China should be part of India. Bangladesh and Myanmar should be Autonomous region by GoI.
If it happens in kashmir ,common people get killed not like lakhs in srilanka but a few ,you can see media shouting as well as those who support genocide will cry like anything in forum and the thread title would be different

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
then what you and your other loonies mean by the term National importance ask us to lick lankan ass on this issue against the entire TN population? TN is no more a state of India? What the damn ---- is the meaning of that statement huh? There is some thing called direct meaning and there is implied meaning. Probably mods and others cant see through that sentence but i am no fool to over look it.

And no body asked your precious neck out. We dint ask our "fellow"(i am beginning to doubt the usage of this term every second now) Indians to shed their blood, just vote against those bastards in Lanka for mass rapes and genocide. Or is it too much to ask. Or is it licking lankan ass is too important that what 6% population(if you ----ers actually consider TN as part of India) thinks does not matter?

And its wrong yet we should lick lankan ass right?

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
And for every one's clarification, i meant the northies who have sold their souls to devil to support the lankan bastards in their ethnic cleansing and genocide as bastards. They are actually far worse but i dont want to write down every thing i want here.

@messiah
no i wont watch my mouth when some self styled ----ers say national interest means licking lankan ass against the Entire Tamil's sensitivities. But hey who am i talking to, a bloody hypocrit right?

You ******* jump up and down when a few students face racism in Australia while you keep quite and lick lankan ass even when they kill thousands of Tamils(PIOs). So dont play with me here. I am not an idiot. This is not the first time i have come across Northy racism.

KS

Bye bye DFI
No I think clearly..It is you people who show your utter callousness and regionalism in the name of "national interest" and keep circling about LTTE when in fact what we people insist is about the genocide of unarmed Tamil civilians by the Lankans under the pretext of fighting Tigers.

I bet you dont have an answer to that and will again keep posting LTTE did this, LTTE did that like a bot.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
No I think clearly..It is you people who show your utter callousness and regionalism in the name of "national interest" and keep circling about LTTE when in fact what we people insist is about the genocide of unarmed Tamil civilians by the Lankans under the pretext of fighting Tigers.

I bet you dont have an answer to that and will again keep posting LTTE did this, LTTE did that like a bot.
And for the bolded part can you cite where i said what was done to lankan tamil civilians was correct ?

KS

Bye bye DFI
And for the bolded part can you cite where i said what was done to lankan tamil civilians was correct ?
Then I assume you would have no problem if India supports the US resolution against Lanka to prosecute them for the war crimes, as the barbarians would never prosecute the war criminals on their own....or your mythical "national interests" makes you oppose that ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles