Ultimate Japan resolution, what China needs to do

kickok1975

Ultimate Japan resolution, my suggestion to China

Japan is facing historical disaster now, thousands of people lost lives and tens of thousands still missing. Such tragedy is not beginning nor end for Japanese people because Japan as a country is sitting on an island where the block of earth collide each other. Such disaster could happen again in near future in the form of earth quake, volcano eruption or tsunami. It might be small, or much bigger and severe to threaten majority population's live and well beings. Japanese people will forever live in the fear if their situation doesn't change.

However, there is one solution for this problem: Move to China!!!. China is a country 25 times bigger than Japan. Although China has 1.3 billion people, the density of population is relatively lower. We are same race that share same culture, similar food, close tie and part of language. Japanese people should find it's much easier to adapt into Chinese society than move to any other country. Besides, due to China's vast size, any devastating catastrophe, no matter how big it is, would likely remain isolated incident instead of destroying a whole country like Japan.

Chinese government should start offer Japanese people asylum in the event of any major catastrophe. Japanese people who are willing to stay in China after 2~3 years will be granted permanent residency and eventually lead to citizenship at will. Japanese people will be allowed to live anywhere in China follow Chinese law but to prevent potential conflict; their population level should not exceed 15% of any given area.

Here are benefits for Japan and China to accept such resolution

For Japan:

1. A much safer and abundant place for them to live and raise their children instead of small island
2. It's a dream come true for Japanese industry and company to have access into the biggest market, labor resources in the world
3. Japanese people no longer have to live under American's mercy and control. They are independent and "normalized"
4. Japanese people can live in peace and harmony with Chinese people ever since

For China:

1. A flood of Japanese come in will increase our population, but will also bring wealth, technology and
diversification which will further accelerate China's development
2. China will get more educated, skilled people to develop our vast west region
3. We can learn some good characteristics of Japanese people
4. Japanese will eventually fully assimilated with Chinese and several hundred years curse will be once for all dismissed.

This is a bold idea, but I belive it would have tremendous benefit to both countries.

Last edited:
Country flag
Very Generous proposal Kickok, if more people felt like this in the world, the world would be a much better place.

kickok1975

Very Generous proposal Kickok, if more people felt like this in the world, the world would be a much better place.
I believe East Asia's forever peace and stability is depend on how well China-Korea-Japan can live with each other. Assimilation might not be a bad idea

Country flag
I believe East Asia's forever peace and stability is depend on how well China-Korea-Japan can live well with each other. Assimilation might not be a bad idea
It is a very good way start with people-people contact.

mayfair

I guess same for India-Pakistan relationship too.
The problem is there's nothing in it for us. Unlike China, we'll gain nothing of substance while inheriting all the dysfunction and chaos in that country.

pmaitra

The problem is there's nothing in it for us. Unlike China, we'll gain nothing of substance while inheriting all the dysfunction and chaos in that country.
Excellent point. This is one predicament even many Pakistani commentators have mentioned. India has absolutey nothing to gain by occupying Pakistani, leave alone assimilation [sic.] (refer to quote below).

I believe East Asia's forever peace and stability is depend on how well China-Korea-Japan can live with each other. Assimilation might not be a bad idea

kickok1975

Excellent point. This is one predicament even many Pakistani commentators have mentioned. India has absolutey nothing to gain by occupying Pakistani, leave alone assimilation [sic.] (refer to quote below).
Not occupy, peacefully assimilation of culture and borders. India could gain peace with Pakistan and Pakistan could share prosperity with India.

pmaitra

Not occupy, peacefully assimilation of culture and borders. India could gain peace with Pakistan and Pakistan could share prosperity with India.

Kkickok1975 Bhai, you are living in Utopia. You should take to writing poetry buddy! Take it as a compliment. From the bottom of my heart, I admire your noble intentions that lie behind most of your posts. However, I like to live in reality. Peaceful assimilation is not possible with Pakistan. Oil and water do not mix. No, this is not about religion. India, IMHO, has a better chance of peacefully assimilate with the Afghans, but with Pakistan, it is нет-нет (no-no)!

P.S.: Bhai - brother in Hindi.

kickok1975

Kkickok1975 Bhai, you are living in Utopia. You should take to writing poetry buddy! Take it as a compliment. From the bottom of my heart, I admire your noble intentions that lie behind most of your posts. However, I like to live in reality. Peaceful assimilation is not possible with Pakistan. Oil and water do not mix. No, this is not about religion. India, IMHO, has a better chance of peacefully assimilate with the Afghans, but with Pakistan, it is нет-нет (no-no)!

P.S.: Bhai - brother in Hindi.
I know it looks near impossible as of now. But what makes people, country great is that knowing the difficulties but still relentlessly pursue it and overcome it. There were more hate between Japan and China 60 years ago than what India and Pakistan have now. Even today many Chinese including me still can't forgive the crime Japanese done to us during WWII.

But hate doesn't solve problem, we need be bold and creative. It takes tremendous courage, breadth of mind and pressure for a man, country to walk out of its shadow to embrace the solution that could eventually settle the dust. However, there are not many solutions there, sometimes only one. It may apply to China-Japan, or India-Pakistan.

Last edited:

pmaitra

I know it looks near impossible as of now. But what makes people, country great is that knowing the difficulties but still relentlessly pursue it and overcome it. There were more hate between Japan and China 60 years ago than what India and Pakistan have now. Even today many Chinese including me still can't forgive the crime Japanese done to us during WWII.

But hate doesn't solve problem, we need be bold and creative. It takes tremendous courage, breadth of mind and pressure for a man, country to walk out of its shadow to embrace the solution that could eventually settle the dust. However, there are not many solutions there, sometimes only one. It may apply to China-Japan, or Inda-Pakistan.
Ok, if you consider me to be your friend, you will grant me the liberty to take a dig at you, and not be offended.

Have you seen the movie 'Enemy at the Gates' (Soviet-German battle outside Stalingrad)? Did you see how Khrushchev was giving pep-talks to his soldiers? Your comments sound exactly like that. Maybe I am a pessimist. Hope your wishes come true, although I won't count my chicken on these thoughts.

kickok1975

Ok, if you consider me to be your friend, you will grant me the liberty to take a dig at you, and not be offended.

Have you seen the movie 'Enemy at the Gates' (Soviet-German battle outside Stalingrad)? Did you see how Khrushchev was giving pep-talks to his soldiers? Your comments sound exactly like that. Maybe I am a pessimist. Hope your wishes come true, although I won't count my chicken on these thoughts.

India can't conquer Pakistan without suffering a nuclear war. Fundamental Islam terrorist will forever harass India and be able to recruit new members as long as India-Pakistan remains enemy. What should India do: Waiting for Pakistan's collapse which could be even worse for India to deal with or declare a war with Pakistan if India is attacked again by terrorist which means even many more people's death?

pmaitra

India can't conquer Pakistan without suffering a nuclear war. Fundamental Islam terrorist will forever harass India and be able to recruit new members as long as India-Pakistan remains enemy. What should India do: Waiting for Pakistan's collapse which could be even worse for India to deal with or declare a war with Pakistan if India is attacked again by terrorist which means even many more people's death?
Why should India have to invade Pakistan? Do you think Pakistan will exist if they use even one nuke on India? No matter how crazy and deluded they are, they will think several times over before they resort to something like that. If Pakistan collapses, well, that I think goes into the different thread. For me, we should simply wait and watch as Pakistan collapses. We do not need to do anything at all.

mayfair

We have absolutely no interest in conquering Pakistan or a reunification regardless of what WKKs or bleeding hearts or Akhand Bharat (An United Greater India) biffs may claim. On the contrary the Ghazwa-e-hind (Conquest of India) fantasy has widespread support in Pakistan, especially their politico-military circles. We would rather be left alone than deal with the loonies to the west and scallies to the north.

kickok1975

I'm not advocating India to invade Pakistan or vice versa. I'm presenting another way to think out of box to solve difficult relationship between countries. India and Pakistan could remain where they are right now for years without change or take initiative.

Japan's stock market just plunged another 14% this morning due to worsening situation of nuclear plant. Japan could become a land not suitable for people to live and it's a huge challenge but also opportunity for China to act.

SHASH2K2

This kind of Idea sound good to read but is impossible to even propose leave aside implementing it . Japanese are much prosperous despite frequently tormented by one problem after others. Some say Jews as toughest race but I consider Japanese as toughest. They will rise again and country will be back to normal in no time.

niceguy2011

Tihar Jail
Banned
This kind of Idea sound good to read but is impossible to even propose leave aside implementing it . Japanese are much prosperous despite frequently tormented by one problem after others. Some say Jews as toughest race but I consider Japanese as toughest. They will rise again and country will be back to normal in no time.
their capital are not thinking this way.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles