Ukrainian Military Photos

Akim

Professional
Country flag
In Odessa, arrived a new party out 55 armored AT-105 "Saxon"

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Video of the journalists. "In Odessa American armored vehicles arrived. 100 armored Humvee SUVs delivered to the port of Odessa. This was reported by the US Ambassador to Ukraine Geoffrey R. Pyatt. According to him, delivery techniques carried out in the framework of the agreements reached between the Government of Ukraine and the US State Department in March . A little later Humvee were seen on the streets of Odessa under the flag of the Ukrainian Navy. "

Part of the Humvee at the disposal of the marine corps.

Gabriel92

Country flag

Ukraine’s Defense Ministry
presents new military
uniforms.
@Akim
The gear of the first guy on the right, is for special units or all the army ? If it is to equip all Ukrainian soldiers,i must say that the Ukrainian soldiers will make a big jump to the 21st century.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
@Akim
The gear of the first guy on the right, is for special units or all the army ? If it is to equip all Ukrainian soldiers,i must say that the Ukrainian soldiers will make a big jump to the 21st century.
While this is an instance of exhibition All this costs a lot of money. Ukraine only establishes the production of thermal imagers, the new generation of radio.

Gabriel92

Country flag
While this is an instance of exhibition All this costs a lot of money. Ukraine only establishes the production of thermal imagers, the new generation of radio.
Most important thing is to give better gear and a better protection for your soldiers.
I've read most of the kits are made in Ukraine.
Ukraine is heading to Nato's standards.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Most important thing is to give better gear and a better protection for your soldiers.
I've read most of the kits are made in Ukraine.
Ukraine is heading to Nato's standards.
War is always spur to accelerate in May last year in the Ukrainian army did not have equipment. There was virtually no bulletproof vests. People on their bodies sneaking across the Polish border, the German old bulletproof vests.

Army poorly supplied. There was a shortage of everything. Therefore, Putin thought he could take us with their bare hands. Ordinary citizens of Ukraine shared with the army of medicines, food, restored military vehicles and equipment, which was mothballed.
.When we were with a group of volunteers arrived at the army warehouses in Voznesensk, there is a huge number of Soviet individual night vision devices. But it did not have batteries. I had to look for a replacement. So many of the bits reduced Ukrainian army. Now the army is no longer needed. It does not refuse the help of volunteers, but it is not critical.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Yesterday, there was a descent to water the the second armored artillery boat (first - 10.11). The boat will be based in Belgorod-Dniester. Total planned 10 boats of this type.'

Akim

Professional
Country flag

Another restored MiG-29. In 2016-17, the planned restoration of another 100 MiG-29 + Su-27. This year, the recovery of 30 aircraf.

aditya g

Country flag
Somehow this reminds me of the Zumwalt lol

Yesterday, there was a descent to water the the second armored artillery boat (first - 10.11). The boat will be based in Belgorod-Dniester. Total planned 10 boats of this type.'

cobra commando

Tharki regiment
Country flag
Ukrainian soldier fires "Konkurs-M" ATGM, during a military exercise.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles