Ukraine postpones 'trade suicide', halts talks with EU

feathers

Tihar Jail
Banned
Yanukovych - a traitor! He betrayed the people who voted for him, he betrayed the Constitution, he betrayed the police who protect order in the capital. He feared offensive opposition, which hundreds of victims, eager for power. But, blaming their death, will be the current government.
My statement is largely emotional, but now feel many people in the south-east of the country.
I think he did the right thing and with time people will understand why he did like this.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
I think he did the right thing and with time people will understand why he did like this.
When, coming to power leaders, relying on the support of the Western regions, which begins in the country of "administrative - chaos". Last time, in 2005, were dismissed tens of thousands of professionals: military, police, tax police, border guards, fire-mans. Someone like me,has left itself, someone just fired. Now, again to start the "Witch-hunt". After all, in an honest way the Pro-Western forces, cannot come to power. The second time - coup.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Can anyone tell me what is really happening in Ukraine ?
1. It starts with Ukraine deciding to go with the Customs Union option rather than the EU option for its economy. This option was taken because the govt in Ukraine realized that their economy is more closely connected with Russia, and Russia had previously stated that if Ukraine goes with the EU, Russia may remove all privileges that Ukraine previously received from Russia.

2. The decision by Ukraine to go with Russia was met with the usual whining from the the EU leaders. Small protests were held in some towns in Ukraine. Immediately the EU and the US hopped on, encouraging the growth of the protests both in numbers and intensity of violence. The protests included member of the far-right extremist organisations involved in neo-nazi/anti-Semite type activities. Violence escalated thanks to the presence of the aforementioned elements. But as expected the US and its puppets claimed that the protesters were peaceful, when evidence clearly shows that the protesters were the one's who started the violence (please read the entire thread.)

3. Politicians and high officials from the US and EU nations visit the protesters expressing support ('moral' and financial). This is called interference in internal affairs of foreign nations, something the West specializes in. Emboldened by this and various other gestures and other discreet means of assistance that the West provides, the radical members in the opposition proceed to intensify the violence and intimidation tactics (including use of sniper weapons against police personnel) to try and oust the legitimately elected government in Ukraine.

4. A tapped phone call is released (the "fck the EU" call) which shows Nuland and Pyatt discussing what should be done with Ukraine and how the situation should proceed. (Read post #53 and other posts.)

4. Basically this is the first step in making a puppet out of Ukraine for leverage and convenience of the West against Russia. Surprisingly Russia hasn't intervened much in all this except saying that the US should stop interfering in Ukraine's internal affairs (at the same time rumors were released by opposition in Ukraine which circulated BS stories like Russian spetsnaz entering the Ukraine, which further escalated the intensity of the protests, refer thread for details)

Last edited:

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Nope he did not. It was a legitimately elected government.
But that being said he had very little choice, thanks to the West supported escalation in violence.

Last edited:

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
When, coming to power leaders, relying on the support of the Western regions, which begins in the country of "administrative - chaos". Last time, in 2005, were dismissed tens of thousands of professionals: military, police, tax police, border guards, fire-mans. Someone like me,has left itself, someone just fired. Now, again to start the "Witch-hunt". After all, in an honest way the Pro-Western forces, cannot come to power. The second time - coup.
Exactly, pro-West forces have less support in Ukraine (except maybe in West Ukr) and so the West engineered a coup and it seems they have pulled it off.

feathers

Tihar Jail
Banned
Its always hard for people in power to take decisions when things goes out of hand and there are always certain people who thinks in terms of humanity and try to hear both sides of the problem and even try to do things by which both sides can satisfy but when things wont work out and the system of the country is shaken that time they take decision as last resort to safe the sovereignty and integrity of the nation and here this only has happened and i am sure it will give time to the people on both side to settle things by vote and come out for a just solution.

feathers

Tihar Jail
Banned
Nope he did not. It was a legitimately elected government.
But that being said he had very little choice, thanks to the West supported escalation in violence.
Brother Razor , let the people decide it through vote what they want . its always not late to give chance to peace.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Brother Razor , let the people decide it through vote what they want . its always not late to give chance to peace.
Yes that seems fair, but the problem is that manipulating people is as easy as taking a walk in the maidan.
Let's face it: a better term for humans in general, is sheeple rather than people.
Read about CIA psyops in Europe and elsewhere, you'll know what I mean.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Its always hard for people in power to take decisions when things goes out of hand and there are always certain people who thinks in terms of humanity and try to hear both sides of the problem and even try to do things by which both sides can satisfy but when things wont work out and the system of the country is shaken that time they take decision as last resort to safe the sovereignty and integrity of the nation and here this only has happened and i am sure it will give time to the people on both side to settle things by vote and come out for a just solution.
I think you don't understand what is happening here, and are blabbering about some peace-hippy thing. Ukraine is going to lose its sovereignty to the West against the wishes of the masses, instigated by a relatively small group of people.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Exactly, pro-West forces have less support in Ukraine (except maybe in West Ukr) and so the West engineered a coup and it seems they have pulled it off.
Yanukovych also not has a lot of support. His power is mired in corruption. He, has not fulfilled the desire of the majority of voters. Not established, good relations with Russia and flirted with the West, because of his money, are in the Western banks. As you can see, it didn't helped. Rather on the contrary. That's opposition and "played".
Now, the question is not Yanukovych. Opposition between two mentalities: the Pro-Western and Pro-Russian. Yushchenko, tried to eradicate, it did not happen. Now, a new round.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Now Yanukovych's legitimately elected President. If, on the elections again will win a Pro-Russian candidate - West, would say that the elections were unfair. Western areas of the country, once again begin to distemper.

feathers

Tihar Jail
Banned
Yes that seems fair, but the problem is that manipulating people is as easy as taking a walk in the maidan.
Let's face it: a better term for humans in general, is sheeple rather than people.
Read about CIA psyops in Europe and elsewhere, you'll know what I mean.
I think such talks create more distrust. Propaganda do exist and all sides always use it and people like me just want good to come out for the people and the only way both sides can come to settlement is from the people.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
My opinion, Ukraine should make a Federation of 4 regions + 2 free of the city (Kyiv and Sevastopol). Otherwise, the chaos will continue.

amoy

My opinion, Ukraine should make a Federation of 4 regions + 2 free of the city (Kyiv and Sevastopol). Otherwise, the chaos will continue.
even so (unless totally disintegrated) there would still hv to be overarching federal policies for all entities regarding economy, foreign relations and so on. external forces EU US and Russia would still exert their influence like "my way or no way". if whoever in the opposition dont wanna play within the existing democratic frame instead resort to violence the chaos will recur despite temporary compromises.

Sent from my 5910 using Tapatalk 2

feathers

Tihar Jail
Banned
chaos has to stop and peace should prevail .

Poseidon

Country flag
Putin's Slave Yanukovich has fled.
Ukrainian Activists have taken control of his office.

Great News.

MASSIVE SETBACk for the Ruskies.

DECISIVE VICTORY for USA & EU.:usa:

feathers

Tihar Jail
Banned
Just cant understand one thing , When elections were declared then why all this ?

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Ukrainian parliament votes to strip Yanukovich of powers as president leaves Kiev

The Ukrainian parliament has voted to strip President Viktor Yanukovich of his powers, capitalizing on his absence in the capital. Snap elections are to be held in May. Yanukovich says a coup d'état is taking place in the country.

Chaos continues to reign in Ukraine as Viktor Yanukovich appears to have left the capital. Though there is no solid evidence on his current whereabouts, several reports point to Kharkov, a city in the country's east. In an interview with local TV, the president said he was going to fly to Kharkov on Friday night, and that his car was shot at while he was traveling to the airport.

"Ukraine's President is in Kharkov. He went there previous night. He will be meeting his voters and appear on local TV," Anna German, Yanukovich's adviser, told Interfax-Ukraine on Saturday morning.

The president's residence was left abandoned and seemingly unguarded, allowing rioters to enter and start playing improvised golf inside its premises, according to pictures on social media. The country's parliament, Verkhovna Rada, also made a flash advance.

In an emergency session, the assembly ruled that Yanukovich had "unconstitutionally given up his responsibilities and is unable to carry out his duties."

The resolution, backed by 328 votes, ousted Yanukovich and set an early election for May 25.

However, later in the day, some MPs alleged that they never stripped Yanukovich of powers, stating that they only appointed a polling date.

"We did not dismiss Viktor Yanukovich. If he stays in Ukraine over the three remaining months, he will be able to carry out his duties as the president," Sergey Tigipko of the ruling Party of Regions, said.

Yanukovich did appear on TV on Saturday. Commenting on speculations that he has already given up powers, the leader said he would never resign. He also slammed the parliament's decisions as being "illegitimate."

"The events witnessed by our country and the whole world are an example of a coup-d'etat," he said, comparing it to the rise of the Nazis in Germany in the 1930s.

"I am not afraid. I feel sorrow for my country," Yanukovich UBR channel, calling on the international community to stop the radicals from seizing power.

Kharkov itself saw a massive meeting of eastern political leaders who challenged parliament's new policy. The resolution adopted at that meeting said the Rada's actions "in such circumstances cause doubts about their...legitimacy and legality."

"Until the constitutional order and lawfulness are restored...we have decided to take responsibility for safeguarding the constitutional order, legality, citizens' rights and their security on our territories," the document reads.

Meanwhile, the Rada hopes to create a coalition government in nine days. In an uncharacteristic fit of productive law-making, the parliament sought to appoint a new prosecutor general, defense minister, and head of the Security Service. But since such assignments can only be done by the president, the MPs passed a motion to bring "commissioners" to the posts. The parliament did, however, successfully appoint a new interior minister on Friday.

The parliament also chose a new speaker, Aleksandr Turchinov, after Vladimir Rybak and First Deputy Speaker Igor Kaletnik resigned. While Rybak is closely associated with Yanukovich (the president mentioned him in his interview, saying the politician was beaten up by rioters and sent to Donetsk for treatment), Turchinov is viewed as a close ally of Yulia Tymoshenko – who was set free on Saturday and immediately proclaimed that she would run in the upcoming election.

Russia has criticized developments which took place following concessions made by the Ukrainian government.

"The opposition not only has failed to fulfill a single of its obligations but is already presenting new demands all the time, following the lead of armed extremists and thugs whose actions pose direct threat to Ukraine's sovereignty and constitutional order," Lavrov told his German, Polish, and French counterparts.

Despite the situation spiraling even more out of control each second, Yanukovich says he is firm in his intention to stay in Ukraine and fight to the end.

"I will now travel in the southeast of the country. I will continue to meet people," he said. "I will stay on the territory of Ukraine. I will call on all international observers and mediators to stop the gangsters," he added.
http://rt.com/news/ukraine-president-parliament-chaos-249/

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
'I'll be fighting Jews and Russians till I die': Ukrainian right-wing militants aiming for power

Aleksandr Muzychko, a Right Sector group leader

Kalashnikov-wielding members of Ukraine's radical nationalist opposition group, Right Sector, have pledged to resort to arms in their fight against those involved in "lawlessness" and looting, saying they will shoot to restore "order and discipline."

"I warn you, if anyone in this town, this area, engages in 'lawlessness' and looting, Right Sector squads will shoot the bastards on the spot. Then there will be order and discipline," one of the radical nationalist opposition group leaders, Aleksandr Muzychko, said on Friday.

On February 21, when Berkut police officers arrived in the western Ukrainian town of Rovno from Kiev, Muzychko said that if he met them on a battlefield, his hand "would not tremble."

"I would shoot," the Right Sector leader declared in Rovno, where his supporters have already equipped themselves with Kalashnikov rifles.

"If tomorrow these bastards [police] in Kiev won't stop, we'll take over military units, get hold of armored personnel carriers and tanks - we know how to operate them - and go to Kiev. Victory will be ours," Muzychko warned earlier this week.

Aleksandr Muzychko is a notorious nationalist leader. Back in 2007 he pledged to fight against "communists, Jews and Russians for as long as blood flows in his veins," openly saying that leading the fight against all of the above mentioned groups is his "credo."

Back in 1994, Muzychko, aka Sashko Bilyi, arrived in Chechnya to join separatist forces. He took part in numerous battles with federal troops, mainly in the capital Grozny, and personally knocked out three tanks, six armored personnel carriers and a SP vehicle.

According to media reports, he led an entire federal forces unit (presumably the marines) into an ambush. As a result, it was destroyed by the Chechen separatists. For his military merits, the notorious Chechen militant leader, general Dzhokhar Dudayev, presented Muzychko with a "Hero of the Nation" award.
(This guy is a terrorist and these are the kinda people who are going to get a slice of the pie in Ukrainian government, thanks to this illegitimate coup. The jews better leave Ukraine now, for their own good.)

Muzychko later served a term in a Ukrainian prison for racketeering and gangsterism, but he claims it was only for political reasons.

"The next president of the country will be from Right Sector! Our party will also be represented in parliament!" he once promised.

Rioters training.

Read @ Source: http://rt.com/news/ukraine-right-sector-militants-210/

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles