United Kingdom is a third rate power

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Probably, but then cricket is about as interesting as watching paint dry. Now rugby ......
I am not interested in cricket any more.

It is fixed and it is too commercial.

Rugby yes.

I come from a school that plays Rugby. Rare for India!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Seems the thread on Arrse has now been removed:
Doesn't matter.

It is their forum and they can do what they want to do!

Good luck to them!

Give my regards to Sexty and Epilepsy or some such name!

Scalieback

Professional
No.

That is because you are a swallow who thinks he harbingers spring.

The title has been changed and it is not the original title of the thread!

One should not jump the gun without background knowledge!
I can only go by what I see Ray. I didn't jump any gun. If I did, I would have challenged you on the assertion that Britain is a third rate power. Whining I may agree with :)

Scalieback

Professional
I am not interested in cricket any more.

It is fixed and it is too commercial.

Rugby yes.

I come from a school that plays Rugby. Rare for India!
Excellent, get India into the 'proper' World Cup!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I can only go by what I see Ray. I didn't jump any gun. If I did, I would have challenged you on the assertion that Britain is a third rate power. Whining I may agree with :)
Ask and ye shall be told.

This is not ARRSE frogmarching those that they want to!

Nothing arbitrary out here.

Even RoP or whatever you call it in ARRSE cannot be done by one.

It is discussed and then action taken by majority of the Mod.

How do I know?

I am the Mentor! ;)

and no silly reasons like Scribbling!

Would not have mentioned, but I thought it was appropriate to inform.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Scalie,

The reason why we found ARRSE a wee bit odd was that it was:

1. too coarse.
2. totally unintellectual.
3. colloquialism that were new to us.
4. downright racists as we understand racism.
5. mocking all others, not Indians alone, as if the UK was the Crown Jewel of the world and had the right to do so!
6. tarring all as Asians when the Pakistani who use your girls as easy picking!

I have no grouse over getring an RoP because I gave a mouthful to Sexty, who himself as a Mod started a racist thread on India.

But Yusuf?

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
UK is NOT a third rate power.

I say that even now.

It is NOT a power at all, so where is the rationale to club it with powers of the world? ;)

It is merely bumbling along hanging onto the coattails of the US. And Blair is the worst example of the same.

And it is afraid to call a spade a spade and take on the Pakistanis who are running a riot and holding the UK to ransom - wont show the face to the judge or take white girls as easy meat and you go blaming Asians!

This PC will not get you anywhere.

My honest opinion, but you can have your own too and I can't grudge that!

I only feel sad that you are losing your country because you are being weak and not facing life head on!

Last edited:

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
I told the British to kiss my a$$ and they ban me from the Arrse?

Ironic arrse bans you for such trivial stuff!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
They should issue Banns and not Bans! :pound:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I told the British to kiss my a$$ and they ban me from the Arrse?

Ironic arrse bans you for such trivial stuff!
Correct, if it were what DFI did, you would be banned forever.

But then it is their ways and it is there forum.

Why feel bad?

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Correct, if it were what DFI did, you would be banned forever.

But then it is their ways and it is there forum.

Why feel bad?
I dont feel sorry at all for being banned from the Kunde forum, more over it is a temp bann,

In other words i got an Arsse bann! lol....

We should call Arsse the kunde forum... :

Scalieback

Professional
Ask and ye shall be told.

This is not ARRSE frogmarching those that they want to!

Nothing arbitrary out here.

Even RoP or whatever you call it in ARRSE cannot be done by one.

It is discussed and then action taken by majority of the Mod.

How do I know?

I am the Mentor! ;)

and no silly reasons like Scribbling!

Would not have mentioned, but I thought it was appropriate to inform.
Thanks Ray, early days ;)

Scalieback

Professional
Scalie,

The reason why we found ARRSE a wee bit odd was that it was:

1. too coarse.
2. totally unintellectual.
3. colloquialism that were new to us.
4. downright racists as we understand racism.
5. mocking all others, not Indians alone, as if the UK was the Crown Jewel of the world and had the right to do so!
6. tarring all as Asians when the Pakistani who use your girls as easy picking!

I have no grouse over getring an RoP because I gave a mouthful to Sexty, who himself as a Mod started a racist thread on India.

But Yusuf?
As I said, I only saw one response from Yusuf and replied to that and went out yesterday. Came back to see flotsam, so no idea what happened. I'll have a look at what Yususf wrote tomorrow.

I said to Yusuf that understanding British squaddie humour is quite difficult. What squaddies think of, primarily in this order, but not necessarily are: Sex, booze, smoking (if they still do), fighting, guns, boobs, booze, boobs,fighting, training, sex, boobs, booze, fighting etc etc. They remorselessly take the mickey out of each other. They do not suffer fools gladly. Racism as in treating someone differently because of where they come from is not allowed. Humour is tolerated at the moment, but that will go. Patriotic to the idea of Britain, not what it has become.

That's my take on Brit squaddies and some may agree with it, some may not.

If you gave a mouthful to Sixty, what do you expect? You may be a 'grande fromage' on here, but on Arrse you're not.

I keep advising you that Asian is the term that we have been told to describe persons from the area of the Indian sub continent. If you can tell me some idenifying features between Indians and Pakistani's, I'm happy to use that when I meet them. However, you did advise me you are all one race. Which is it?

Scalieback

Professional
UK is NOT a third rate power.

I say that even now.

It is NOT a power at all, so where is the rationale to club it with powers of the world? ;)

It is merely bumbling along hanging onto the coattails of the US. And Blair is the worst example of the same.

And it is afraid to call a spade a spade and take on the Pakistanis who are running a riot and holding the UK to ransom - wont show the face to the judge or take white girls as easy meat and you go blaming Asians!

This PC will not get you anywhere.

My honest opinion, but you can have your own too and I can't grudge that!

I only feel sad that you are losing your country because you are being weak and not facing life head on!
So you advise others to give me time to find my feet and then insult my country saying it isn't a power any more? Nice Ray. I see you have the same tone on here as elsewhere. Still, it'll only be time before I'm banned from here. At least I'll be able to say my piece according to you.

You call my country nothing? You may have many sycophants on here Ray, but I'm not one of them :)

Regarding PC or political correctness, beware the liberal elite. They are imo what got Britain into the position it currently is.

Good luck with your economic growth in India and the rearming of your forces. Just remember BBC News - India climbdown may help China border dispute

Edited as I declined to stoop to Ray's level ;)

Last edited:

pmaitra

So you advise others to give me time to find my feet and then insult my country saying it isn't a power any more? Nice Ray. I see you have the same tone on here as elsewhere. Still, it'll only be time before I'm banned from here. At least I'll be able to say my piece according to you.

You call my country nothing? You may have many sycophants on here Ray, but I'm not one of them :)

Regarding PC or political correctness, beware the liberal elite. They are imo what got Britain into the position it currently is.

Good luck with your economic growth in India and the rearming of your forces. Just remember BBC News - India climbdown may help China border dispute

Edited as I declined to stoop to Ray's level ;)
ScalieBack,

Trust me, it is not only your right, but a sacred duty to defend your country. If someone gets abusive, you always have the option of reporting that post. Not everyone is the same kind. We get passionate, but we have to realize that this is just an internet forum, and no good can come out of mud-slinging.

Still, if everyone agreed with each other, we would have nothing to discuss. :)

Things did heat up once between two members from India with another member from the US. I PMed him (the latter) and apologized, and I told him that he was absolutely correct with standing by his country.

I look forward to your participation here, without fear or prejudice.

Once again, welcome to DFI.

Cheers!
:thumb:

Scalieback

Professional
ScalieBack,

Trust me, it is not only your right, but a sacred duty to defend your country. If someone gets abusive, you always have the option of reporting that post. Not everyone is the same kind. We get passionate, but we have to realize that this is just an internet forum, and no good can come out of mud-slinging.
I've never reported a post in my entire life and no intention of starting to now.

Still, if everyone agreed with each other, we would have nothing to discuss. :)
I wholly agree, in my minority on here that is ;)

Things did heat up once between two members from India with another member from the US. I PMed him (the latter) and apologized, and I told him that he was absolutely correct with standing by his country.

I look forward to your participation here, without fear or prejudice.

Once again, welcome to DFI.

Cheers!
:thumb:
Cheers Pmaitra, I'm looking forward to it.

Then again, the 'grand fromage' insults my country and I retort on here with the equivalent, I'll be hounded!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles