UK Police arrest 4 British Pakistanis under Terror Law

Blackwater

(Reuters) - Police working on a major counter terrorism operation linked to Pakistan said on Tuesday they had made four arrests in Birmingham.

The four men are being held on suspicion of fundraising in Britain for terrorist purposes and of travelling to Pakistan for terrorist training.

Three men aged 19 and one aged 24 were detained by officers from the West Midlands Counter Terrorism Unit at their home addresses in the Sparkhill area of the city.

Eight people arrested in September have already been charged in connection with an ongoing investigation, known as Operation Pitsford. Seven are currently on remand after appearing in court.

West Midlands police said Tuesday's arrests were pre-planned and not made in response to any immediate threat to public safety. Officers were unarmed.

Detectives have an initial 48 hours to question the suspects before charging, releasing or applying for a warrant of further detention.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::shocked:8)8) These pakis will never improve. They should be banned from all western world and there citizen ship should be evoked.

Anti-terrorism police arrest four people | Reuters

Blackwater

Mullllah ki daud masjid tak aur pakiyo ki bomb factory tak....:taunt::taunt::taunt::taunt::taunt:

Problem with paki community is that they don't change. Despite of living in UK they are the most backward community among immigrants not only in UK but in all western world. Lack of good education and jobs and inferiority complex and narrow minded attitude in there society makes them to do these silly and idiotic work ..

Last edited by a moderator:

Defcon 1

Country flag
any terrorist activity around the world, and pakistan is bound to have a connection.....

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Nasty little tykes!

sky

They will get legal aid as i'm sure there they will have no money.Young dumb and full of cum.

Galaxy

Country flag
Pakistanis are worst minority/immigrants in the world. They are radical islamist with full of hatred against other religion and country. Most of the terrorists were also linked with Paki in past. They should not be allowed to settle in any country. They are even unfaithful until and unless they are living in Islamic country. 8)

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Pakistan has been a womb of terrorism always and will continue to be so for much time to come!

Raja.pakistani

Tihar Jail
Banned
I was told to join Indian defence forum to observe the pakophobia of indians. I have seen the highlights in replies above..guys welcome me..a terrorist joined your peace loving forums :)

SHASH2K2

Even kasab is having Biryani in Indian jails. when we are treating him as our guest you are definitely welcome here . By the way from where you got the orders to join DFI .:scared1:

sukhish

yes,
ISI is an absolute nightmare for Indians, you are right, I could not sleep the whole night yesterday. look like Pakistani citizens are gaining quite a reputation for themselves in great britan. again the credit goes to ISI for this extraordinary achievement

Raja.pakistani

Tihar Jail
Banned
yes,
ISI is an absolute nightmare for Indians, you are right, I could not sleep the whole night yesterday. look like Pakistani citizens are gaining quite a reputation for themselves in great britan. again the credit goes to ISI for this extraordinary achievement
I am living in london but i guess Indians are more scare of ISI than those who are resident of England. I never heard anyone associated or blame all Pakistani/pakistan because of terrorism of few idiots but obviously they are not indians. Indians love to paint all Pakistani with brush of terrorism :)

agentperry

I am living in london but i guess Indians are more scare of ISI than those who are resident of England. I never heard anyone associated or blame all Pakistani/pakistan because of terrorism of few idiots but obviously they are not indians. Indians love to paint all Pakistani with brush of terrorism :)
well this thing is getting global colours now. what all your parents told you about pakistan is 1960s or may be 80s stuff when pakistan was blindly funded by USA, its mistakes and notorious plans were appeased( against India).
you dont know about pakistan much but here many people are so much obsessed with paksitan that they read pakistani newspaper on daily basis and know many things about the pakistani society and politics.
isi, is taking advantage of lethargic politicians of India and yes this is mistak eon india's part. this organization, entrusted upon for securing pakistan and its interests failed miserably as neither pakistan nor its intersts are safe in any way you wanted to see. its reputation is bad( not talking about your repo in Uk), safe heaven for terrorists, exposed hiding OBL just a mile away from pakistani military installation and not to forget nuclear proliferation. the choice of partners is also bad, china, though emerging power is still some years away from being champ and the animosity of neighbors and far off western nations( not to forget Africa and latin american countries having political parties making it a election issue that chinese companies should be banned from their respective countries)

even in chinese airports, pakistanis spend more time in getting security check than Indians- courtsey pakistani retired general in pakistani paper express tribune.

are you british passport holder or paki?

Blackwater

I also lived in UK for 7 yrs. I know conditions of Pakistanis in UK, and how goras think of you. So pls don't try to misguide members here:sad::sad::sad:

Last edited by a moderator:

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Failed state pakistanis abroad are more radical and mullah type because they are taken care by Kufar people who feed them and cloth them even if they do not work and sit on their sorry asses and do nothing (recent survey in UK proved this assertion) .....i.e when a jihadi mentality person /awam does not have to care or work towards basic necessities and needs, are fed free of cost, the he / awam has more time to spew venom and hatred with his / their bigoted mindset towards non-muslim masters!! This is the reality!!

Last edited:

sob

Mod
Country flag
It is high time that people of Pakistan should introspect how their image has gone down globally. Whether they like it or not they are being labelled as the cradle of modern terrorism.
Lebanon ( Bekka valley) had the reputation in 70s and 80s and guess where they are now.
The question has to be answered by people of Pakistan themselves is that why increasing number of terror suspects are of Pakistani origin? Why are the major training grounds in Pakistan? Why is an animal like Dawood held in high esteem by the people of Pakistan?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles