UK and the Rise of Radical Islam

Country flag
UK Immigration Crisis Hits New Record, Trending Towards Becoming a catastrophe

Britain's Immigration crisis is fast trending towards becoming a catastrophe as the latest immigration statistics once more bring home the stark reality that the UK has no control over its borders as 5 years of Conservative government rhetoric of controlling immigration have yet again been revealed to be a case of "the emperor has no clothes", where rather than annual net immigration of in the tens of thousands as David Cameron promised at the start of his Premiership in 2010, instead net immigration has once more soared above the previous record high of 318,000 announced in May, to now 330,000.

The Conservative / Coalition governments failures to control immigration for the past 5 years have just marked a continuation of the Labour immigration catastrophe that set in motion a 15 year long immigration mega-trend for importation of over 8 million people (total immigration) where approx 90% of the adults were expected to vote Labour (90% on benefits such as tax credits).

When David Cameron took power in 2010 he promised that he would cut net immigration by 2015 to the tens of thousands from the then disastrous annual figure of 205,000, instead the latest data from the ONS shows that net immigration has continued to SOAR to a level far higher level than in 2010 to now stand at 330,000 for the year ending March 2015, a rise of 50% on the previous year.

"Overall, net immigration would be kept in the tens of thousands, rather than the current rate of hundreds of thousands”. - David Cameron 2010

The bottom line is that the UK government has no control over Britain's immigration crisis which is ACCELERATING and is EXPONENTIAL where the Conservative Government has failed to do anything to control what remains out of control immigration. And remember that the official statistics do not include illegal immigration totaling at least 1 million.

The immigration statistics break down into the following facts:
Total immigration Year to March 2015 636k
Total emigration Year to March 2015 307k
Net immigration Year to March 2015 330k
Total Immigration since 2004 6.3 million
Total Emigration since 2004 3.8 million
Net Immigration since 2004 2.5 million

Key points that stand out from the ONS release is the doubling in Romanian and Bulgarian immigrants over the preceding year, something that is being felt hard in cities right across the UK such as Sheffield that is facing a huge crisis in School places.

Why People are Migrating to the UK

Contrary to press stories of civil wars, most of the migration (90%) into the UK is economic, including to study, many of whom will be bogus students who are instead here to work and settle permanently.

Immigration Crisis Set to Become a Catastrophe

As the above table illustrates that the rate of immigration is ACCELERATING with the latest annual figures 50% higher than the average of the past 11 years. Therefore the trend implies total additional immigration over the next 10 years could near 10 million, with net new immigration of near 5 million that will have huge social, economic and cultural consequences that today's politicians remain largely blind to until the SHTF when the number of foreign born people once more doubles from 9 million today to 19 million 10 years from now.

Britain, Europe are not just dealing with the likes of the Syrian civil war that has produced over 4 million refugees, most of whom are determined to find their way to the likes of Germany and Britain, but also the fact Africa continues to undergo a population explosion, where the continents population looks set to DOUBLE once more over the next 30 years from 1.1 billion to 2.2 billion that will result in a migration exodus that will be exponentially greater than that which is taking place today, which implies an trend for ever increasing number of economic migrants from Africa alone, let alone the continuing increasing flows from a more preposterous Asia (China) and elsewhere who can afford to pay people smugglers for transportation to a new life in the UK.

Therefore, whilst today the mainstream broadcast press crisis coverage of immigration is focused on the camps of tens of thousands of migrants on Europe's southern borders and even some 5,000 near the port of Calais. However Britain should prepare itself for what the trend implies looks inevitable that within the next 10 years as the state services buckle and break under the weight of numbers in response to which the government will be forced to introduce unprecedented measures such as cordoning off pockets of Southern England into self contained migrant camps of first in the tens of thousands and ultimately numbering in the hundreds of thousands in an attempt to contain the consequences of the immigration catastrophe that is the implied as a consequence of 10 million immigrants entering the UK (net 5 million) over the next 10 years that will be in addition to natural population growth of at approx 4 million.

In fact 10 years from now the UK will likely have whole villages and even towns cordoned off as permanent migrant camps in an attempt to contain the catastrophe.

The UK Housing Market and Out of Control Immigration

Nothing illustrates the consequences of continuing out of control immigration more than its impact on the UK housing market, where Conservative election promises to build 200,000 homes per year will prove totally worthless in wake of the immigration Tsunami against which housing building cannot even keep pace with existing demand let alone deal with new demand, especially when one considers that the UK population is already growing naturally by about 300,000 per year which means that even if the promised 200,000 homes were built, then it will not be enough to keep pace with population increasing by 600,000 per year, let alone that far fewer homes will probably be built at the rate of approx 140,000 per year.

The following graph from my UK Housing Market ebook (FREE DOWNLOAD) further illustrates that successive governments instead of doubling house building during the immigration crisis instead the exact opposite has taken place as far fewer houses were built each year during the noughties. The ratio of average household size is still trending lower which means that even if the UK population suddenly stopped increasing then the falling household size ratio towards 2.15 by 2030 would still imply EXTRA demand for 1.25 million properties to be built just to stand still.

The below graph further illustrates the ratio between the accumulative change in population since 1970 against the accumulative number of new housing builds also since 1970 as an over crowding ratio over layered with UK house prices that illustrates the worsening trend in the level of over crowding due to inability of new supply to meet new demand that just keeps accumulating each year.

This illustrates the change in trend that started to take place during the mid 1980's that coincided with the Thatcher governments reversal of the policy for the construction of social housing and implementation of the right to buy scheme that to date has resulted in the sale of over 2 million socially owned local council housing that fueled the property boom of the nineties AND noughties, the trend that was set in motion was for the inability of supply to keep pace with population growth which ensured continuously persistent upward pressure on house prices that despite the great recession of 2008-2009 still showed an accelerating trend as new build supply that currently stands at an estimated 140k per year is set against government estimates for a requirement of at least 250k properties per year, with 300k a more realistic estimate when the trend for a falling household size is taken into account, which thus ensures that the UK's over crowding situation is expected to continue to worsen year on year going forward, especially if the size of average households continues to shrink which would require about 70,000 new builds per year even if the population stopped increasing.

http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article52038.html

Last edited:

blue marlin

@blue marlin @Neo
@blue marlin What is UK doing to control these radical Islam Jihadis in UK?
How many times did u here Pakistan in below videos? For what training are radical british men flying to pakistan in these videos? Are these videos another propaganda by RAW, MOSAD, CIA, kaffir hindu baniya?

i did not watch the vidoes, because i ain't wasting 3 hours of my time.. also im not surprised the bbc did not broadcast this during peak hours and they never advertised this documentary. i shall take your word for it if they mentioned pakistan.
they are alienating a religion i think RAW, MOSAD, CIA, kaffir hindu baniya, would have better things to do.
i could not find them on the bbc i player. they kept this very lp.

cannonfodder

Country flag
@blue marlin You have time to create and monitor 2 accounts on this forum... do not answer any questions nor you are contributing anything valuable. It seem you do not have any time to watch or read either(because it is convenient)... :clap2:

Kindly stop posting :bs: here....

i did not watch the vidoes, because i ain't wasting 3 hours of my time.. also im not surprised the bbc did not broadcast this during peak hours and they never advertised this documentary. i shall take your word for it if they mentioned pakistan.
they are alienating a religion i think RAW, MOSAD, CIA, kaffir hindu baniya, would have better things to do.

blue marlin

@blue marlin You have time to create and monitor 2 accounts on this forum... do not answer any questions nor you are contributing anything valuable. It seem you do not have any time to watch or read either(because it is convenient)... :clap2:

Kindly stop posting here....
which 2 accounts are you talking about? if your mentioning darkhorse then i personally know of him who uses the same proxy port as i do. basically it seems that im one person but it's not he's in one office whilst im in the other. besides there are more of us here using the same server but with mixed ip addresses. try finding them.

regarding the video/ thread title. i know that it mainly converts that are used for jihad as they are the most venerable as they dont know much about islam. and they are being fed twisted mutated version of something that they think is islam.

also poorer people are being used as well. this is because when you are poor/jobless you have nothing to do you, prey for a job and a better life but it never happens as they don't understand that you must work for a job and other necessities. then when all fails a person offers them to do something, and be someone which is where they are manipulated for use in jihad.

also younger children are being manipulated too. you hear stories of young children beheading people. young teens are manipulated online and are put under the impression that if they go to Syria there will live a good life no parents to controls you and you can do what ever you want. but in reality its the opposite and they come back shitting them selfs.

Blackwater

U just told us u don't understand Hindi but u r writing Hindi and Urdu words[emoji13][emoji38][emoji1]u r contradicting ur self. Falling in ur own trap [emoji41]

blue marlin

U just told us u don't understand Hindi but u r writing Hindi and Urdu words[emoji13][emoji38][emoji1]u r contradicting ur self. Falling in ur own trap [emoji41]
i copied and pasted the words if you notice there are exactly the same, and in the same format too.

good observation though

cannonfodder

Country flag
These are UK born and brought up first/second generation muslims. So the again the question "What is UK doing to control these radical Islamic Jihadis? Why are radicalized young britians visiting Pakiland for?" You seem to have soft corner for Paki terrorist and their objectives.

Your post is unrelated to my questions but lets explore your claim further. Can you quote any stats that say how many recent converts vs others, educated/non-educated, rich/poor fall pray to back your claim. And what are these extra-ordinary conditions that have been inflicted upon Islam that so many are ready to blow themselves up as compared to other religions in developed countries like UK? There is poverty, uneducation, unemployment, discrimination all over the world( so why this victim card?).

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/index.html#attacks
http://www.pewforum.org/2013/04/30/...ligion-politics-society-beliefs-about-sharia/

Our mods know how to trace duplicate accounts, stop lying.

regarding the video/ thread title. i know that it mainly converts that are used for jihad as they are the most venerable as they dont know much about islam. and they are being fed twisted mutated version of something that they think is islam.

also poorer people are being used as well. this is because when you are poor/jobless you have nothing to do you, prey for a job and a better life but it never happens as they don't understand that you must work for a job and other necessities. then when all fails a person offers them to do something, and be someone which is where they are manipulated for use in jihad.

blue marlin

These are UK born and brought up first/second generation muslims. So the again the question "What is UK doing to control these radical Islamic Jihadis? Why are radicalized young britians visiting Pakiland for?" You seem to have soft corner for Paki terrorist and their objectives.

Your post is unrelated to my questions but lets explore your claim further. Can you quote any stats that say how many recent converts vs others, educated/non-educated, rich/poor fall pray to back your claim. And what are these extra-ordinary conditions that have been inflicted upon Islam that so many are ready to blow themselves up as compared to other religions in developed countries like UK? There is poverty, uneducation, unemployment, discrimination all over the world( so why this victim card?).
this thread name is strange.
i talk about the problems for uk jihadis then you say i change the subject!?
most people were poor and from prisons.
whats with the isi video? i though this was about uk jihads stop changing the subject.

by the way checking if 2 ip address match is not really high tech. a quick sql query pulled that up

heres some php to check
<?php
$ip=$_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'];
echo "The IP Adress is:" . "$ip";
?>

cannonfodder

Country flag
Again asking you Paki troll where is ISI in this video? Why don't watch it first?

What is UK doing to control these radical Islamic Jihadis? Why are radicalized young britians visiting Pakiland for?

Can you quote any stats or data that point to claim you are making that most of them are poor, uneducated or recent converts? And what are these extra-ordinary conditions that have been inflicted upon Islam that so many are ready to blow themselves up as compared to other religions in developed countries like UK? If you don't have any data shut the fuck up.

this thread name is strange.
i talk about the problems for uk jihadis then you say i change the subject!?
most people were poor and from prisons.
whats with the isi video? i though this was about uk jihads stop changing the subject.

by the way checking if 2 ip address match is not really high tech. a quick sql query pulled that up

heres some php to check
<?php
$ip=$_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'];
echo "The IP Adress is:" . "$ip";
?>

blue marlin

Again asking you Paki troll where is ISI in this video? Why don't watch it first?

What is UK doing to control these radical Islamic Jihadis? Why are radicalized young britians visiting Pakiland for?

Can you quote any stats or data that point to claim you are making that most of them are poor, uneducated or recent converts? And what are these extra-ordinary conditions that have been inflicted upon Islam that so many are ready to blow themselves up as compared to other religions in developed countries like UK? If you don't have any data shut the fuck up.
because its irrelevant. this thread is about uk jihads not the isi.. is there a thread for that.

what is the uk doing all it can, but you try to monitor 65+million people

are they poor or converts that do this. ohh no wait im sorry yes i heard of a rich tycoon who went to do jihad because he had nothing better to do and his life was a mess. its common sense and the news mention it all the time. how such a poor family go to Syria and then come back. you dont even live here, you carry on watching lame indian soaps.

tbh i did not even bother with your video.

calm down, go some yoga

Yoga_1.jpg

cannonfodder

Country flag
There is no mention of ISI in those video u PAKI troll:bounce:.
Answer my question regarding UK Jihadist, Why are radicalized young britians visiting Pakiland for?

Bin laden was rich Arab; so what is connection between educated/non-educated rich/poor please prove with data? The pews reserach data clearly indicates that huge numbers have extremist views in UK.
Let us assume for an moment they are affected by poverty, uneducation. Then what are these extra-ordinary conditions that have been inflicted upon Islam that so many are ready to blow themselves up as compared to other religions in UK?

http://www.pewforum.org/2013/04/30/...ligion-politics-society-beliefs-about-sharia/

because its irrelevant. this thread is about uk jihads not the isi.. is there a thread for that.

what is the uk doing all it can, but you try to monitor 65+million people

are they poor or converts that do this. ohh no wait im sorry yes i heard of a rich tycoon who went to do jihad because he had nothing better to do and his life was a mess. its common sense and the news mention it all the time. how such a poor family go to Syria and then come back. you dont even live here, you carry on watching lame indian soaps.

tbh i did not even bother with your video.

calm down, go some yoga

View attachment 5911

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles