UK extreme Muslim group planning 'Hell for Heroes' protest on Nov 11

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
UK extreme Muslim group planning 'Hell for Heroes' protest on Nov 11

London, Oct 31 (ANI): An extreme Muslim group in Britain, which caused outrage by burning a poppy last Remembrance Sunday, is planning to further cause disruption on November 11, with a twisted 'Hell for Heroes' protest.

Members of the Muslims Against Crusades, who have sought permission from police to hold the rally, aim to chant and disrupt the minute's silence held in honour of the war dead.

The demo, which mocks charity for injured soldiers Help for Heroes,
is due to take place outside the Royal Albert Hall, South West London, the same location where a poppy was burned last year, the Daily Mail reports.

Firebrand cleric Anjem Choudary, who has links to the Muslims Against Crusades group, said that remembering the dead from the First World War and remembering the dead men of Afghanistan and Iraq war are two different things.

"It's one thing to remember the dead from the First World War and subsequent wars but it's quite another when they say we need to remember the dead from Afghanistan and Iraq," the paper quoted Choudary, as saying.

'It's become a political football and if they are going to use Remembrance Day for that purpose it's only right that we have a counter protest, which we say is for Muslims," he said.

"The army is currently at war with Muslims in Muslim countries," he added. (ANI)

TruthDive
Britain seems to be on a series of events that will burn them.

The riots and now this problem for one of their very important and very cherished event!

Nov 11 is actually the Armistice Day!

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
^^ I would love the reaction of "The Guardian" and its anguished commentators, when that series of events actually occurs and burns them more and more.

Though I don't have anything against the state of Britain, and wouldn't wish harm on them, it will certainly be awesome to see the cringing and crying among the racist, colonalist, scumbag crowd of British left-wing media. Serves em' right.

mayfair

Don't think Guardian or for that matter the Observer will express any anguish against these scumbags. I expect that sorry excuse of a broadsheet to cheer them on infact.

With the English defence league expected to be out in force that day, should be an exciting spectacle.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
In India, Armistice Day is celebrated by laying of wreaths at the Cenotaph in Kolkata and at the India Gate in memory of those who died in all the wars Indians have participated.

Country flag
Don't think Guardian or for that matter the Observer will express any anguish against these scumbags. I expect that sorry excuse of a broadsheet to cheer them on infact.

With the English defence league expected to be out in force that day, should be an exciting spectacle.
UK trash papers will be busy thinking of more negative India articles.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
This is what happens when they allow terrorists to settle, give them monetary benefits, allow Sharia to be preached, give them the freedom to have polygamy and give them additional child benefits, allow Salafi mosques and mad mullas to preach etc etc etc.

Vladimir79

Professional
This could be dangerous for the Muslim community. Tensions are already high and insulting British memorials will inflame them to legislative action. It is never good for the Islamic community when it happens.

pmaitra

To the Brits: Ha ha, so how does it feel like to get a taste of the monster your created out of the British Indian Empire in 1947? You tried to dig a hole for India to saddle it down forever and now you yourself are in that hell hole!

To those planning 'Hell for Heroes'
: If you must live in Britain, respect that country and integrate; otherwise, quit being a thankless parasite, get the hell out and get back to where you buggers came from.

Naren1987

To the Brits: Ha ha, so how does it feel like to get a taste of the monster your created out of the British Indian Empire in 1947? You tried to dig a hole for India to saddle it down forever and now you yourself are in that hell hole!

To those planning 'Hell for Heroes'
: If you must live in Britain, respect that country and integrate; otherwise, quit being a thankless parasite, get the hell out and get back to where you buggers came from.
I'm sorry, I'm missing the fun part, do you think a UK with a large Pakistani votebank would be good for India?

mayfair

I'm sorry, I'm missing the fun part, do you think a UK with a large Pakistani votebank would be good for India?
In case you did not notice, UK already has a large Paki votebank, add Bangladeshis to the mix and it gets even larger. The two groups already number close to 2 million, while Indians are closer to 1.5 million. UK's policies on India since independence have hardly been favourable so it is unlikely to change much in the near future irrespective of who comes to power there.

They chose to bulk import the Mirpuri and Pakjabi scum into their mill towns in the 1960s and 1970s and let them stew in the broth of their own making.

Naren1987

In case you did not notice, UK already has a large Paki votebank, add Bangladeshis to the mix and it gets even larger. The two groups already number close to 2 million, while Indians are closer to 1.5 million. UK's policies on India since independence have hardly been favourable so it is unlikely to change much in the near future irrespective of who comes to power there.

They chose to bulk import the Mirpuri and Pakjabi scum into their mill towns in the 1960s and 1970s and let them stew in the broth of their own making.
Come on, a lot of our own countrymen are regularly fooled into believing that radical Islamic culture is 'enrichment', the Brits fell for the same tricks that we did.

mayfair

Come on, a lot of our own countrymen are regularly fooled into believing that radical Islamic culture is 'enrichment', the Brits fell for the same tricks that we did.
There are quite a few Muslims of Indian origin in the UK, including many who came from East Africa. Most of them- like most British-Indians- do not appear to have turned into bellends like the Pakis and a sizable number of Bangladeshis in UK. There is something about the Paki DNA that turns men into wankers.

Rahul Singh

Country flag
One should be grateful and loyal to country which ensures their fundamental rights and feed them. But that's too much asking from this community. Can't love Britain for what they have done to my forefathers but hate conditional patriotism more.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
This is what happens when they allow terrorists to settle, give them monetary benefits, allow Sharia to be preached, give them the freedom to have polygamy and give them additional child benefits, allow Salafi mosques and mad mullas to preach etc etc etc.
Quoted for the truth ! Pakistani type Extremist Muslims will always create hell inside heavens...

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
They are inviting a backlash from all the countries whose sons and daughters made the ultimate sacrifice. I for one will never allow this kind of event to take place. Any disrespect to the departed souls should be condemned no matter how divergent our political views are. Shame on the community who is allowing itself being dragged into lowest of the low behaviour.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
I foresee a dark future for Europe especially France and UK, I believe that France will survive as it is on a war path to cull the Radical Islam - the way they did at the battle of tours. On the other hand, UK will witness large scale rioting, looting, murder, rape, kidnapping of young women by the pure and pious people - and guardian and other leftist papers will blame everything on EDL (and catch few junkies and phobos from road side and blame it on the white - even though the Suffering of the White/non-muslims will surpass all estimates), eventually the shameless left-liberal combo will force the English (I mean the common man and not the leftist armchair liberals) to the streets and seek blood. Eventually, UK will be cleansed of Muslims or White people (in the event they do not fight back, and prefer to remain secular and loose everything to pious people and leave for better lands of Americas to live in peace). All in all the UK will never be the same, no immigrant will ever be welcomed - thanks to demented people of land of the pure the 7th century savage barbaric radical Bedouins.

Last edited:

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
To those planning 'Hell for Heroes': If you must live in Britain, respect that country and integrate; otherwise, quit being a thankless parasite, get the hell out and get back to where you buggers came from.
They are British citizens, and they are exercising their freedoms and rights enshrined in the British constitution and championed by the west.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles