Uighurs seek a passage to India

nimo_cn

Country flag
PS: We like Tibet also package it to us
How bold you Indians are!
You even didn't hide your ambitions for Tibet and Xinjiang. I guess the next may be the whole China.
I am really concerned what India will be after it becomes a powerful country.
Maybe you will claim the rest of the world just like Nazi Germany did, who knows?

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
How bold you Indians are!
You even didn't hide your ambitions for Tibet and Xinjiang. I guess the next may be the whole China.
I am really concerned what India will be after it becomes a powerful country.
Maybe you will claim the rest of the world just like Nazi Germany did, who knows?
He he he scared now good have you seen on what comment I have replied? It was about packaging uighers to India so you guys have really such a dislike for those people?

nimo_cn

Country flag
He he he scared now good have you seen on what comment I have replied? It was about packaging uighers to India so you guys have really such a dislike for those people?
Scared? who should i be scared of?
India? LOL!
Come to China and ask Chinese if they are scared of India, they will give you a nice smile!

But i am concerned, India's ambition for terriroies of China will lead to a war between China and India, which is the last thing i want to see.

Whatever comments you have replied on, your ambitions have just been exposed.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
India? LOL!
Come to China and ask Chinese if they are scared of India, they will give you a nice smile!

But i am concerned, India's ambition for terriroies of China will lead to a war between China and India, which is the last thing i want to see.

Your sense of humor is as pathetic as your humanitarian feelings. When your countryman made a witty comment about packaging Uighurs to India (something that only a Nazi would (with respect to Jews)), I replied with asking for some land for them in the same wit. Now that you're butthurt about that reply, I can only make fun of you.

Quite on the contrary, China has been far more territorially opportunistic, and hence is the more hegemonic. There are no limits to how much you're misused your P5 status and veto power for being irresponsible.

Seriously, is your exposure to other cultures, the English language, ongoing trends, memes, etc. so bad that you take everything literally? Maybe it's in CCP's interests that the common Chinese man doesn't become a global-thinking person, and remains an introvert to his own country. That's why you're so insensitive to others, including your own countrymen (Uighurs) that you wouldn't mind 'packaging them into another country'.

Known_Unknown

Devil's Advocate
Actions speak louder than words. China has had border disputes with all its neighbours which shows that it is interested in expansionism and imperialism, not India.

To this day, Chinese negotiators have refused to exchange boundary maps showing their perception of the border, while India has constantly tried to resolve the issue by telling China what their perception of the border is. Since you don't share your perception of the border, it becomes easy for you to make absurd territorial claims against India, and keep the conflict perpetually simmering. That is of course, in your best interests, since you don't want India to challenge your hegemony in Asia, but you'd have to be stupid to think that Indians don't understand the game that you're playing.

China has even gone back on agreements that stipulated any decision to delineate the border must not displace settled populations.

If there is tension today between India and China, it is entirely of China's making. Your totalitarian government has for decades believed its own propaganda that China is and should remain the supreme power in Asia and they have tried to do everything to make it so. The ambitions of China are no different than those of Imperial Japan in the early 20th century. The only difference is that China faces strong neighbours that cannot be defeated easily, and hence this game of cat and mouse that is being planned in the CCP headquarters.

After decades of insisting that Kashmir was an issue between India and Pakistan (even though Aksai Chin, which is part of Kashmir, has been occupied by China), China has started issuing separate visas to residents of Indian Kashmir than those granted to Indians from the rest of the country.

If India started issuing different visas to Tibetians and Uighurs than the ones given to other Chinese, your government would practically term it an act of aggression against China and threaten India with dire consequences as you often like to do. But to date, there has been no explanation of this new visa policy for Kashmiris.

All the above coupled with the blocking of the ADB loan, trying to scuttle India's admission to the NSG, arming Pakistan with nukes etc is enough evidence for even a blind man to see that China doesn't want peace with India.

So who has what ambitions is quite clear, and no amount of out-of-context accusations against anyone else will change that.

nimo_cn

Country flag
When your countryman made a witty comment about packaging Uighurs to India (something that only a Nazi would (with respect to Jews)),I replied with asking for some land for them in the same wit.
"asking for some land for them "?
So this is your way to cover your outrageous ambitions for other countries' territories?

Quite on the contrary, China has been far more territorially opportunistic, and hence is the more hegemonic. There are no limits to how much you're misused your P5 status and veto power for being irresponsible.
As for territory, we claim what belongs to us, no more no less.
Your ambitions for Tibet and Xinjiang just show India is what you call far more territorially opportunistic, and hence more hegemonic.

And do not lecture us on what we should do as a P5.

That's why you're so insensitive to others, including your own countrymen (Uighurs) that you wouldn't mind 'packaging them into another country'.
That I didn't refute badguy's 'packaging them into another country' comment in public does not mean i agree with him on this. Plus your ridiculous claim for Tibet and Xinjiang makes me feel sick, i have to spit it out.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
[mod] aren't we discussing the sino indian border disputes elsewhere? Discuss the topic in hand. If anyone has nothing to talk about it, don't post. But don't derail the thread with other issues that are being or already have been discussed.[/mod]

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
"asking for some land for them "?
So this is your way to cover your outrageous ambitions for other countries' territories?
Seriously, grow up.

When he joked, "we'll gladly package Uighurs", I said "yeah, package them into Xinjiang, then we'll take them". If you don't see the joke there, you should go out more often.

As for territory, we claim what belongs to us, no more no less.
Your ambitions for Tibet and Xinjiang just show India is what you call far more territorially opportunistic, and hence more hegemonic.
No, India doesn't have ambitions on Tibet or Xinjiang. I don't represent my government. When we dislodged East Pakistan, we let it be a sovereign nation (Bangladesh), you disputed what? 19 territories from your neighbours?

And do not lecture us on what we should do as a P5.
I didn't. Get some glasses.

That I didn't refute badguy's 'packaging them into another country' comment in public does not mean i agree with him on this. Plus your ridiculous claim for Tibet and Xinjiang makes me feel sick, i have to spit it out.
Once again, grow up, get some sense of humor.

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
India? LOL!

So do you think we are scared of Chinese? Oh come on stop living in dreams. China does not have guts to have a war with India. So the war will not happen. India as a country has not claimed anyone's territory but as some moronic government which can not take care of it's own citizens and start the genocide then 1971 style of invasion is necessary to free people from clutches of dictatorship and I fully support my government for doing this.

F-14

Global Defence Moderator
what Cn dosent Understand is that if we India starts claming territory we will take the whole subcontinent from Afghanistan to bangal and from kashmir to the Maldives and to burma but we do except that is not the present case and hence we do not wish to be a party to any such Pissing competion as for our Intrest in East tukistan and tibet is limited but in the case of Tibet it is an exacption sinces Tibet is a Clutral basstion of the Indian cltural continent and we have a huge number of tibetians in india so India is a equal patner in the future of the Tibeten issue as Historically to Tibet has been loser to India then to china

nimo_cn

Country flag
Seriously, grow up.

When he joked, "we'll gladly package Uighurs", I said "yeah, package them into Xinjiang, then we'll take them". If you don't see the joke there, you should go out more often.
I am not person lacks sense of humor, but i didn't get any fun from that. Normally, we don't joke about issue like territory, it should be always treated seriously.
Now that you have pointed it out, i apologize for me overreacting to that joke which i didn't see.

Anyway, thanks for your suggestion, always glad to talk with you, which deepens my understanding about indians.

nimo_cn

Country flag
So do you think we are scared of Chinese? .
No i don't think you are and should be scared of us. India is a large country and will be a powerful country. No one can scare you except yourself.

Oh come on stop living in dreams. China does not have guts to have a war with India. So the war will not happen. India as a country has not claimed anyone's territory but as some moronic government which can not take care of it's own citizens and start the genocide then 1971 style of invasion is necessary to free people from clutches of dictatorship and I fully support my government for doing this.
When you refered to 1971, were you implying you want to do the same thing to China that India did to Pakistan in 1971?
So you want to invade Tibet, to split China in the same way you split Pak?
If that is your thought, then you definitely will know if we have guts to have a war with India.

And have you realized how hilarious the excuse is, which you used to defend India's invasion to Pak? So the ends justify the means?

nimo_cn

Country flag
what Cn dosent Understand is that if we India starts claming territory we will take the whole subcontinent from Afghanistan to bangal and from kashmir to the Maldives and to burma but we do except that is not the present case and hence we do not wish to be a party to any such Pissing competion as for our Intrest in East tukistan and tibet is limited but in the case of Tibet it is an exacption sinces Tibet is a Clutral basstion of the Indian cltural continent and we have a huge number of tibetians in india so India is a equal patner in the future of the Tibeten issue as Historically to Tibet has been loser to India then to china
F-14, sorry, i am not an English major, i can not understand you.
Would you please use some punctuation markers so that i know where to make pauses between sentences? I am really lost.

Thanks in advance!

johnee

Nimo_cn,

kindly stop deviating the thread and stop misinterpreting other's posts. If you dont understand a certain point, simply ask for a clarification, dont make wild allegations on all Indians, entire India and its policies towards China, based on your confusion about a certain post.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
I am not person lacks sense of humor, but i didn't get any fun from that. Normally, we don't joke about issue like territory, it should be always treated seriously.
In that case, let's hope Badguy was joking in the first place. At least it looked funny. If he was being serious about uprooting his own countrymen, then it's very sad.

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
No i don't think you are and should be scared of us. India is a large country and will be a powerful country. No one can scare you except yourself.
Well we are not scared of ourself so nothing more needs to be discussed on this

Where you refered to 1971, were you implying you want to do the same thing to China that India did to Pakistan in 1971?
Yes I am referring to 1971 with Pakistan the continuous genocide of Bengali and there coming to India has forced us to invade East Pakistan and create a new country if things goes ugly in China and people do come to India then I can't think of any other option rather then an ivasion

So you want to invade Tibet, to split China in the same way you split Pak?
If that is your thought, then you definitely will know if we have guts to have a war with India.
Well not that I implied only if your county men keep supporting throwing out all the uighers or Tibetans then I am supporting my government to take action.

And have you realized how hilarious the excuse is, which you used to defend India's invasion to Pak? So the ends justify the means?
Obviosuly you have disillusion about history and this is off topic too does not needs to be discussed.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
Yes I am referring to 1971 with Pakistan the continuous genocide of Bengali and there coming to India has forced us to invade East Pakistan and create a new country if things goes ugly in China and people do come to India then I can't think of any other option rather then an invasion
Sadly, that is wishful thinking. Being Humanitarian was not the only thing why we invoked 1971, our role was to catalyze the Bangladesh Liberation War, and get a monkey off our back in the east.

With Tibet however, neither Tibetan Government in Exile, nor the governments of China or India, or anyone for that matter, with basic foreign policy knowledge would want an Indo-China war over Tibet.

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
Sadly, that is wishful thinking. Being Humanitarian was not the only thing that got we invoked 1971, our role was to catalyze the Bangladesh Liberation War, and get a monkey off our back in the east.
Well let's take it to the right thread this is not we are discussing here :D

With Tibet however, neither Tibetan Government in Exile, nor the governments of China or India, or anyone for that matter, with basic foreign policy knowledge would want an Indo-China war over Tibet. A man can kill a mad dog with his bear hands, but not a rhino.
China is not a normal country they are a dictatorship they will attack when they feel they can win so that there society can be kept under control.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
China is not a normal country they are a dictatorship they will attack when they feel they can win so that there society can be kept under control.
The reason China is not 'attacking' is not because it doesn't feel that it can win, but that there is no need for a war take place, for the Chinese government to assert its control over the society. If not Uighurs and Tibetans, a majority of Chinese seem to be happy with their government. They're getting employment and development, when the western economy is going to hell. What more could they ask for? Maybe China can't win, maybe it can. Regardless, war is irrelevant for both countries.

The only problem India can possibly face with Tibetan and Uighur influx is very controllable. At the drop of a hat, India can fence its borders and curb the influx. Whatever obligations we have towards Tibetans or Uighurs are purely moral, and not political. If the Chinese government can wake up to this, it would solve half our disputes.

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
The reason China is not 'attacking' is not because it doesn't feel that it can win, but that there is no need for a war take place, for the Chinese government to assert its control over the society. If not Uighurs and Tibetans, a majority of Chinese seem to be happy with their government. They're getting employment and development, when the western economy is going to hell. What more could they ask for? Maybe China can't win, maybe it can. Regardless, war is irrelevant for both countries.
I am repeating again China will attack the day it feel it can win. They have tried in 1967 and 1987 and ran off even same happened in 1962. And please don't read too much in to commie propaganda that everything is just fine. We have enough threads discussing so called Chinese happiness.

The only problem India can possibly face with Tibetan and Uighur influx is very controllable. At the drop of a hat, India can fence its borders and curb the influx. Whatever obligations we have towards Tibetans or Uighurs are purely moral, and not political. If the Chinese government can wake up to this, it would solve half our disputes.
Fencing off border is not a child's play and if any influx happens then some serious action needs to happen.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles