'UFO' sighted in Uttar Pradesh's Kasganj, image goes viral: Reports

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
It's an "Independence Day" inspired UFO , nothing else ... :D
getting bored from party politics .the photoshoppers have found their pass time..i was expecting a small disc or triangular thing but the phototshopper appears to be inspired by INDEPENDENCE 2 trailer heavily
Sorry to all friends.
That pic was representative.

Here's from IDN.

UFO sightings are a thing of past, this would have been appropriate provided we were living in 70's-90's USA when they had such technological marvels in the field of stealth aircrafts, Trishul Blogspot has a wonderful article on these technologies, F1-17 Nighthawk , SR 71 - Black Bird etc... these projects and several other projects with their respective Technological demonstrators were the precursor to the purported UFO sightings.. now these sightings and news about them are mere folklore...

@Indx TechStyle i am eagerly waiting for your proposed thread on Chinese Space Program.. i think information about it if available can be far more beneficial to us and to the discussion than these half a** attempt of some nincompoop journo with nothing worthwhile to do !!
Wait for a while Buddy.
You are excited about CNSA thread, I have a dozen exciting proposed plus I have to run which I've posted (you must see, two threads on my status are really interesting).
I will post Chinese thread when I will have info for starting.

Ancient Indian

p = np :)
bah!
you took a detour, towards the mainstream & pop-culture, that usually spends itself on either unnecessarily over-mystifying x-phenomena, or ridiculing them subtly or overtly (as usually has been the norm), or bent upon trying to disprove things for 'n' no. of reasons, in 'n' no. of ways, rather than take a study-oriented view.

read about the lifestory of late J. Allen Hynek. and the works by Jacques Vallee and late John Keel. they are some of the legends of this field. enough to pique your interest from where it dropped. plus, rather than (or, other than) basing your info-feed from the US alone, look up for and read/watch the reports, studies, findings of military pros and scientists, researchers from South America, France, Soviet Union/Russia, Italy, Zimbabwe, even Papua New Guinea, etc. quite better level and quality of info with little 'noise' and very interesting matter(s) [for starters, you may look for archives of one Albert Rosales, who compiles reports from mainly South America, and is terrific at his work].
I am just poking, bro.

I too love extra-reality stuff. It is one of the driving force behind my spiritual passions.

On topic,
This alien approach takes our pondering far from our original path.

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
Sorry to all friends.

Here's from IDN.

Wait for a while Buddy.
You are excited about CNSA thread, I have a dozen exciting proposed plus I have to run which I've posted (you must see, two threads on my status are really interesting).
still, ambiguity looms. the web is replete with reports still showing the earlier 'representative' pic, & even the content of the reports is a bit conflicting.

anyway, this looks a lot like the one sighted at Baramati decades back. an 'adamski' type FO, bell shaped with spheres at the bottom. these were common decades ago. :hmm:

Last edited:

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
still, ambiguity looms. the web is replete with reports still showing the earlier 'representative' pic, & even the content of the reports is a bit conflicting.

anyway, this looks a lot like the one sighted at Baramati decades back. an 'adamski' type FO, bell shaped with spheres at the bottom. these were common decades back. :hmm:
Or nikamme DRDO and HAL could have got some senses and testing UAVs. :dude:

Akask kumar

You mean this guy, (just type alien guy. . google shows his photos)

Fukker killed all my passion. I always thought some aliens will contact me one day. Then history channel happened.
LMAO ha ha !! even i believed that i willl make contact some day ..i even rented a room on roof of building for my studies and alien hunting..night sky..

ALAS!!

Last edited:

Akask kumar

Sorry to all friends.

Here's from IDN.

Wait for a while Buddy.
yes we need chines thread.. coz after 2022 ISS will be defunct and the only space station in orbit will be chinese..so in next decade space will be dominated by CHINA for sure

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
yes we need chines thread.. coz after 2022 ISS will be defunct and the only space station in orbit will be chinese..so in next decade space will be dominated by CHINA for sure
We will be sending humans in space at the same time toon :D
Plus a heavy launcher is also under study is expected to be launched in 10 years.
If went on schedule, we too can make space stations between 2025-30. :p

Akask kumar

We will be sending humans in space at the same time toon :D
Plus a heavy launcher is also under study is expected to be launched in 10 years.
If went on schedule, we too can make space stations between 2025-30. :p
ya but if we want it early and grand with less pressure ,we shud collborate with Russia or other nation ,we should not toe the china(solo) line.. space is big ,grand and demand huge resource,man power technical ability to put a project out there.. ISS was good joint venture of many nation but in wrong orbit.

raja696

Breaking news nawaz sharif kidnapped by alien kindergartens lol....

Akask kumar

Aliens everywhere. You have to watch it here.
ya they are everywhere but not the way the History channel put it. This show use to be my fav during college but now i know it is filled with propaganda.This show never accept ingenuity of ancient civilisation.. whatever complex ,mind boggling thing our ancestor built is credited to the aliens as if we had no brains..

THis show even got to the extent to show that S. Ramanujan was possessed but some diety and had no brain/intellect of his own.. Its Good PR for indian culture in the western society but i dnt like the way they put and combine everything..

i am a believer of Grand HIndu/Sanatan society that at one time was spread across the globe.

Berkut

Country flag
bah!
you took a detour, towards the mainstream & pop-culture, that usually spends itself on either unnecessarily over-mystifying x-phenomena, or ridiculing them subtly or overtly (as usually has been the norm), or bent upon trying to disprove things for 'n' no. of reasons, in 'n' no. of ways, rather than take a study-oriented view.

read about the lifestory of late J. Allen Hynek. and the works by Jacques Vallee and late John Keel. they are some of the legends of this field. enough to pique your interest from where it dropped. plus, rather than (or, other than) basing your info-feed from the US alone, look up for and read/watch the reports, studies, findings of military pros and scientists, researchers from South America, France, Soviet Union/Russia, Italy, Zimbabwe, even Papua New Guinea, etc. quite better level and quality of info with little 'noise' and very interesting matter(s) [for starters, you may look for archives of one Albert Rosales, who compiles reports from mainly South America, and is terrific at his work].
Add Eric Von Daniken to that list.... Chariots of the Gods is a classic!!!

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
ya but if we want it early and grand with less pressure ,we shud collborate with Russia or other nation ,we should not toe the china(solo) line.. space is big ,grand and demand huge resource,man power technical ability to put a project out there.. ISS was good joint venture of many nation but in wrong orbit.
Here, we have already got tech from foreign whatever we needed.
ISRO has enough capacity (already developed is space suits and carrier rockets) to get mission on schedule, so, why are you insisting on foreign collaboration? Finally, we have at least one organization which does everything on it's own. :p
I don't think we ISRO will take foreign assistance on this. If took, it will be very small.

Yodha

India is my Identity
Professional
Country flag
ISRO has enough capacity (already developed is space suits and carrier rockets) to get mission on schedule, so, why are you insisting on foreign collaboration? Finally, we have at least one organization which does everything on it's own. [emoji14]
I don't think we ISRO will take foreign assistance on this. If took, it will be very small.
ISRO advanced in areas of mission capabilities, payload dispensing etc. But we lack deep space network like NASA. Of course the comparison is not fair. But we must start developing it. Or collaboration with NASA to use its deep space network like ISRO used it for Mangalyan.

Sent from my XT1022 using Tapatalk

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
ISRO advanced in areas of mission capabilities, payload dispensing etc. But we lack deep space network like NASA. Of course the comparison is not fair. But we must start developing it. Or collaboration with NASA to use its deep space network like ISRO used it for Mangalyan.

Sent from my XT1022 using Tapatalk
Intelligent person, we have deep space network.
We used NASA's network because of geographical reason, China also used European system many times. :p
Though NASA's network undoubtedly covers entire solar system, we could have sent Mangalyaan on our own if India was located between Europe and North America, but unfortunately we are located between East Asia and Middle East.
Indian system currently lags behind in sending probes to outer planets like Jupiter, Saturn etc.(nor they are in our plans), we will eventually develop bigger network when needed. It is made for sending probes to Moon, Mars or Venus as of now.

You ever heard of American weather weapon HAARP?
India has developing a similar facility called GIRI.

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
Add Eric Von Daniken to that list.... Chariots of the Gods is a classic!!!
Daniken no doubt brought to fore some highly interesting things and added a new dimension, but I felt that he went a bit overboard too. a new stream of thought took off from his works. giorgio & the ilk are his successors.

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
Here....Excellent CGI!

This will rank as one of the best hoaxes!! :troll:
or, one of the worst too, for its too apparent.
perhaps the makers of independence day itself are involved in it? sort of viral mktng. though why would they do that when the movie is already released & doing well? may be they to attract AAPiyas, coz their aaka hasnt watched & reviewed the movie yet.

Akask kumar

ISRO has enough capacity (already developed is space suits and carrier rockets) to get mission on schedule, so, why are you insisting on foreign collaboration? Finally, we have at least one organization which does everything on it's own. :p
As i said sapce is big , costly , full of challenges and errors . Joint ventures reduces cost,error and brings in new technology on board , plus mission can be executed lot quicker. without colloboration u cant imagine a space prg,for instance to track ,communicate space org takes foreign country's help coz no country can have its antenna across the globe.
If russia's phobos grunt mission hadnt failed we wud have landed candrayaan 2 on the moon by now..Now u can see the delay here.. as we have to make both orbitter and lander.Now we have to build both which may or may not go right but on the other hand RUssia had the experiecnce to land on moon which we could have used and learnt from.
as far as space station is concerned i am 200% sure india will collboarate at-least with Russia for simple reason cost and tech sharing . even Russia will look forward towards india(BRICS)space station is built for conducting experiments and studying effect of space.
if you read BRICS portfolio india -russia already are collborating on various experiment ranging from material sicence,nano-techetc..
It is bettter to have partners in space. for ex- USA has to rely on it enemy Russia to go to ISS. u can see evn enemies have to collaborate.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles