'Udta Punjab' controversy

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by ashdoc, Jun 8, 2016.

1. Bhumihar

Bhumihar Jako Rakhe Saiyan Mar Sake Na Koi Senior Member

Ah I see so khangress is trying to create a Hindu and Sikh divide now.

Willy2 likes this.
  2. hit&run

hit&run Elite Member Elite Member

The problem is not Congress-I but ill-informed Hindus themselves.

They play in their hands and the people who are sitting an ambush waiting for Hindus to do mistake use it further to their interests. The vicious circle goes on.

Willy2, Project Dharma and AnantS like this.
  3. AnantS

AnantS Senior Member Senior Member

I said earlier, Khalidimaags are trying to create pre 1984 situation once again, also there is a move by them to conduct referendum in Punjab(really strong afghani stuff they smoke!!). So just like Jinnah, riots and chism between communities would be main aim of Khalidimaags for creating strong impetus to demand of referendum . There have been too many targeted killings recently, esp against Hindus in Punjab

4. dhananjay1

dhananjay1 Senior Member Senior Member

Would like to know what was the motive behind the murder.

5. Screambowl

Screambowl Senior Member Senior Member

They get money for this most probably.

We are too and extra democratic hence we allow it. Otherwise, fungus can be brought under control from inside itself. But then some one third is busy spoiling the youth in the name of fashion and what not by making them addict to substances.

One way they praise bhinderwala as sant other side they allow Pakis to spoil the youth they dont see contradiction because they are not shown.

AnantS likes this.
  6. Project Dharma

Project Dharma दुष्ट आत्मा Senior Member

This is a forum paaji not a court. Everything is hearsay, just yours and mine opinion. Rest my statement wasn't directed at you, I didn't even know you were on this thread. :laugh:

Screambowl and aditya10r like this.
  7. hit&run

Nothing against you Veer. I am always fine with opinions and heresy especially when it comes from good posters. I always say 'Take or Leave it'.

I just came hard on an effort to deviate the discussion and I have seen same happening before with same kind of interjections by same poster.

Project Dharma likes this.
  8. hit&run

Of course they get money from both within and outside.

Too Democratic: I think its the best policy. One can not guarantee any foolproof method that won't fire back, especially outside intervention.

Nasa will always be here. If you don't ingest it, assume yourself Lucky.

You can not teach people not to fall for it. There is no science for it. If they won't get anything they will keep sniffing Petrol.

Project Dharma likes this.
  9. AnantS

10. AnantS

Just to add what @hit&run said, the schism is so wide, you can see the propaganda the sikh have fallen too on social media. Just like Kashmir, there is some radicalization of sikh youth going on Social Media. I recommend visiting www.TribuneIndia.com website and see comments on these killings. I am surprised to see the kind of propaganda they have taken in. I will not be surprised if China also started funding Khalistan via Pakistan.

I am flabbergasted by Hindus who somehow think they have theka of keeeping neo Sikhsim within Hindu fold, esp BJP/RSS/VHP blokes. No we should not, anybody who wants to go separate should allowed to go separate. Many panths have born out of Hindu and many more will come. The only duty we Hindus have is to know our own Vedas and Dharma. That alone can wipe out inferiority complex.

11. hit&run

Thanks for reading my posts but I will request not to read my post in abstract or add extra words to it. Also I never used word 'separation' or making a seperate state.

Few Tag words I would like to reiterate.

Normalise Hypenation.

Coexist

Diversifying and adding value to Dharma (if Hypenation is normalised in good manner).

"Has Ke Sajjan Chidiyea Fir milan ke aas"

No outside Intervention

Ill-Informed Hindus

The onus of Sikhs

Few things I was about to write today but due to short time I will write some another day.

Project Dharma and Peter like this.
  12. Screambowl

Obviously you cannot cure a problem with the existing laws. The laws are preventive measures, which is weak and biased in India. You can bring in more effective laws as the society changes to prevent a crime.
    That's all!

Willy2 and hit&run like this.
  13. Screambowl

They are basically after that Taitler and justice in 84.
    But how can they even demand justice when they themselves do not follow the court. Weren't every one was out during Rajoana case?

Every action has some reaction and implications.

Khalistan and drug problem is not going to solve unless until there is some on ground action is taken. And without people's moral support this is not going to happen.

Willy2 and AnantS like this.
  14. AnantS

The post that I made were my thoughts alone, I did not intend to put words into your mouth. Coming to use of "separate" word, the context was religion, I meant if Sikhs want out of Hindu Banyan Tree constitutionally, & want to pretend like a Islamic Palm tree then so be it. Hindus should not become over emotional and try to educate or fall on knees to placate. They have chosen a path, let them tread. Hindus should concern about themselves.

The so called "ill informed" hindus can be simply be divided into three types:
    a) Hindus outside Punjab who still live in utopia of Sikhism is fighting sword of Hinduism
    b)Hindus whose half family is Sikh and believe in Gurdwara(esp Punjabi Sindhi, Aroras etc),are really confused when they are battered with anti hindu propaganda. They are not sure if they should stand against it.
    c)Hindus who are too concerned about their daily bread & butter, that they prefer to drink "zehar da kauda ghut" then stand and ask.

I really think Hindus should ask for minority status in Punjab and elsewhere.

15. AnantS

Oh please they have several manufactured rues against Hindus, and that precedes 1984. They are not running out of usual "hai tauba" topics

Screambowl likes this.
  16. Screambowl

see Zakhir Naik has escaped and got PR in Malaysia..

So there is nothing you can expect. Laws in India are weak and do not represent flourishing society. The loop holes will always be utilized by traitors.

AnantS likes this.
  17. AnantS

Lo jeee....
    Punjab court summons AAP leader in drugs case

Willy2, hit&run and Screambowl like this.
  18. Project Dharma

Project Dharma दुष्ट आत्मा Senior Member

Surprised. He is AAP and all but Khaira seems like very competent leader to me. One of the few decent politicians that AAP has. Let's wait for the results.

AnantS likes this.
  19. hit&run

Non Bailable warrants are issued. Accused for Heroine (CHITA) smuggling, trade conniving with anti-national elements. These are same people who made Punjab and Punjabis infamous for the crimes they themselves were inciting.

This so called sincere (Somehow they all look sincere) politician (only Modi is a clown) Sukhpal Singh Khaira has been shooting and scooting and making all kind excuses and accusations to create obstacles as law is taking its own course.

Since many won't bother to know because he is not BJP leader or somehow not related to BJP, He is Sukhpal Singh Kahira, Leader of Opposition of Punjab Legislative assembly from Aam Aadami Party.

[​IMG]

Hey Kejriwal no one is asking you question ? Why ?

None of your Delhi slum dweller AAPtards are running twitter trend against you and your minion who has got serious charges accepted by courts for their seriousness ?

Smuggle CHITA, earn money, fill Kejriwal's coffers and then blame Modi....Makkaaar BC.

AnantS likes this.
  20. salute

salute Senior Member Senior Member

how is that still nobody has called you a jihadi or communist or liberal for saying that .