UAE to deport Pakistani man for 'posting love letter on Iranian woman'

Blackwater

UAE to deport Pakistani man for 'posting love letter on Iranian woman's car windshield':laugh::laugh::rofl::rofl::rofl:

anama, Oct. 12 (ANI): A Pakistani man is set to be deported for breaching a woman's modesty by posting on her car's windshield a love letter asking her to call him if she accepted his proposal to marry him.
The 26-year-old Iranian woman, S.S., said she found the love letter on her windshield in which the writer expressed his love and asked her to call him back if she agreed to marry him.
The Dubai Misdemeanor Court fined the 26-year-old Pakistani man, M.A., for Dh 2,000 and ordered his deportation. He was incriminated of breaching S.S.'s modesty and privacy in public by posting the letter on her car outside the hospital where she works as a nurse.
"The letter contained romantic words in English. Three days later the defendant came to my work. He looked at me very strangely," Gulf News quoted S.S., as saying.
"One time I saw him outside my work so I informed the hospital's security. The security also busted him writing a love letter and posting it on the windshield," she added.
M.A. also confessed to his wrongdoing and admitted that he posted the romantic letter on the windshield because he loved S.S. so much and wanted to marry her.
"When police busted me in Jumairah, I confessed that I was in love with her. I told the police that I was serious about my marriage proposal, but she did not love me. I am guilty," he said. (ANI)

UAE to deport Pakistani man for 'posting love letter on Iranian woman's car windshield' - Yahoo! Lifestyle India

Blackwater

Re: UAE to deport Pakistani man for 'posting love letter on Iranian wo

Thank god he did not send love letter to camel and goats asking about their ass:taunt::taunt::taunt:

Victor Sierra

Country flag

Shiv Sena & all those RSS people should be sent to UAE. They will have a great time & people in India too.

sasi

We have to apply the uae treatment !

jalsa

Pakistanis attract trouble anywhere they go.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

Pat Boone would have been also in trouble for singing 'Love Letters in the Sand'!

Last edited by a moderator:

sasi

Please elaborate your post.
If siva sena and rss go to uae,then we can exchange it for uae treatment and rules.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles