UAE detains 11 Indians for planning to join, finance IS

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
@Mad Indian First a question, Do you seriously believe that all muslims are anti national?
No. Thats a ridiculous claim. But I believe that majority of them are, enough to warrant scorn and criticism.

You do understand right, our main goal is bringing people out of poverty and improve people lives. How is going to happen when there are riots happening. The thing you dread of partition will only come true if there is a civil war, and your hate for muslims is a good fuel for that.
Ok why dint your kowtowing to Muslims prevent partition in 1947? Muslims are antinational partly because of the pampering they recieve from their apologetics. You people always stand in the way as a shield when we call them out on their anti national behavior. this actually emboldens them. Ultimately, it emboldens them enough to warrant a civil war, because apologetics make it look as if Hindus are push overs and can be easily defeated in a confrontation.

So to prevent civil war, we have to show no weakness and call them out whenever they go out of hand. If not, they should be punished then and there. And of course, either muslims will see the criticism as valid and change themselves, or they will riot and will be kicked out of the nation. Both are the only possible way to settle this problem. So tell, me do you have an alternative solution where they reform without criticism? Was caste system eliminated by apologetics or was it eliminated by harsh and brutal criticism. Dont think you guys are doing any favor for muslims by being apologetic about Islam and muslims. You are only making it worse for them in the long run.

And I would like your opinion on recent prevention of durga puja celebrations in West bengal. What is your solution? Praying and sucking upto them or calling them out? Why dont you apply your way of sucking upto them and see how much it takes you with them? @jackprince can explain more on this issue

And how long do you think this status quo of anti national muslims being tolerated due to cowardice of the politically correct morons should continue? Till they reach 22% and demand another partition?

Its very very important to maintain a peaceful social fabric of society for our economy to work well and that includes keeping our citizens happy of all creeds.
And if muslims demand that Hindus send their first daughters as a price for maintaining peaceful fabric of the society and to keep them happy, as you are talking about, will that be ok with you? Dont come up with generic nonsense about peace and other BS.

These anti national cunts have been provided all the rights of the other Indians and still they join ISIS and have more affection for pakistan than for India. Why?. And this is something which cant be tolerated. Indians/hindus are so pussified that what would probably pass off as normal expectation of citizen is seen as hypernationalistic here. If Hindu idea of peace is to sell out daughters as a price, then I dont think such crowd deserves to exist in this world. Eradication of such cowards is a favor to the universe. Let the strong survive and the weak perish

By saying its not our problem you are sweeping it under the carpet. You cannot look at the bigger picture, our enemies want to make us fight within and this attitude of yours helps them a lot.
Another insane BS. So terrorists like Yakub memon are also our own citizens. So are IM. Fighting our own citizens like IM is exactly what our enemies want and so we should not fight them. We should embrace them as our own. May be send a few women to please them and help them off their frustration, like how german priest was suggesting as a way to prevent refugees from turning into terrorist

Now that we have given an example on why your logic is adsurb, let me state what I am actually trying to say. India is for Indian who think they are Indians first and Hindu/Sikh/Muslim/Xtian next. Anything else is completely unacceptable and should make them antinationals. Caring for such antinationals is not going to do this country any favor. even if it means temporary problems, it will save the Indian state as a entity in the long run.

We cant have muslims who dont have 100% allegience to India living here in India. Simple. If they dont, they should be kicked out. Also simple

Just look at the loss in gujarat due to the protests.
What of it? Are you suggesting that Patels should have been pampered with Reservations? Or are you suggesting that Patels who created ruckus and destruction of public property should have been ignored and pardoned? Or are you suggesting that we should have buried under the head and pretended that it never happened? Because these are exactly the kind of suggestions you are giving so far

But don't worry bro, the people responsible for the security have much more understanding the depth and the delicateness of the problem and how to handle it, i think you don't understand the phrase of "killing the snake without breaking the stick".
:lol:Most of the security establishments like RAW and IB are insanely Right Wing. they actually know the real deal. Thats why you dont have people from RAW and IB talking secular shit about keeping muslims happy. I find it funny you bring them into this discussion. Do you know how much muslims and commies hate RAW and IB?

Caring for my nations well being is not apologetic
I care for my nations' future. Unlike you, I am not deluded to think that pigs can fly..
,Indian hindus muslims can live together and our nation is a good example of it and i'd like it to stay that way. .
:lol:Ok. Sure. Like the Kashmiri pandits, the assam riots , the targetting of NE people by the muslims here in support of the Bangladeshi illegal immigrants in assam. Already there are mini pakistans inside India where Muslims are above 50% and where Hindus are not allowed to enter.

Hindus never learn do they, thousands of years of onslaught and subjugation and still the suicidal morons they were before

Last edited:

Illusive

Country flag
@Mad Indian You are assuming a lot about me here which i find it funny cause i can't point out to exactly what kind of people you are referring to when you say "you people".

Now, we can argue all day about this, but you seem to excel at misunderstanding most of my points and somehow see it as protecting muslims or completely take it out of context.

I'll make it more simple to understand, you cannot force 180 million people to do anything because you demand it, unless you have some crazy telepathic superpowers to control minds, neither am i telling you to bow down to them.

Infact this minority thing should go, they are not minority. 2nd, no reservations or preferential treatments based on caste or religion, only for the financially poor. These changes are important for an equal society. 3rd bringing madrasah to streamline education and systematically abolishing it over a period of time. Education is very important factor here and equally important is giving job opportunities, i have been stressing this point often, because busy people tend to riot less(conditions apply:biggrin2:), because bad for business. Besides from that, people aspire to give education to their children, tention of saving for their daughters wedding. Thats how daily lives are.

People always have grudges or bias, some succumb to this and do bad things, but many don't because they have lives to live, mouths to feed, social responsibility, fear of law etc.

You wont go killing muslims even with your extreme views because reasons....which whatever may be is itself a win and this how all people are.......... you, me and guess what even muslims.

What a few bunch of wackos does doesn't matter, law and security apparatus is there for a reason. If majority muslims believed what you portray them to be there'd be riots every single day. Ghettos are a problem, but its a cultural problem. Now let me give you an example here: Mira road in mumbai has a considerable muslim population but the regional municipal corporation has agreed to ban killing animals for few days due to some jain festival and this happens every year and guess what, everyone complies, not that people don't complain but they comply or keep the shutters half closed:biggrin2:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Everybody changes, if people are given work, they dont have time to think nonsense because they are busy. Keep people busy. Its not just muslims, all religions have idiots not willing to change, if you had muslim friends or co-workers you wouldn't say that.

I know what you try to say, but young people watch this forum, imagine a young muslim boy being told hindus hate you by the usual radicals, but not ready to accept that yet and then he sees your post and then he sees thousand such things said by others, the only guy winning here is the radical because he already has put the idea in the young ones mind.

If you want a hindu India then you are playing it right but if you want a secular India then you are playing it wrong.
I have had Muslim co-workers and know their POV as well so don't take me as someone who doesn't know anything.I even studied in a Muslim School(higher studies) for a while and taught many of them about India as history lessons.One of the drivers I had even said that Muslims are going to rule India again by populating.There are very few who are patriotic and don't have wet dreams of ruling India.

You have a valid point of education/work which can certainly help a community to go towards positivity.To keep someone busy with work or high education is not really guarantee that a person would not become radical.A lot of terrorists were actually very educated and that Maha Terrorist Osama was actually a engineer.

The problem in India is that due to so much of appeasement by Leftist scum parties the original majority felt being cheated and cornered in their own land that they don't like such appeasement anymore.The reason this time we don't have the same Communal Party.That appeasement didn't help Muslims to get educated and grow and they are still on the lowest band.

If some young/old Muslim is watching this thread then he should just understand that this is a land of Dharmic Religions and anyone who respects these Dharmic Religions is more than welcome and can live with their own faith.

The Muslim of India knows that they are MUCH MUCH safer than any of those Arabs/Middle-East guys who are busy blowing each other out.This safety is provided to them by Dharmic Religions only and even their own Muslim Ummah can never give them so much rights and freedom ever.Just look at the condition of Pakis have killed millions of Muslims in Bangladesh/Kashmir/Balochistan and hundreds of terrorist attacks on India.

Muslims in India SHOULD work towards thinking of Quality and NOT Quantity.Ruling India is not going to give them anything but cutting the tree which is providing them shelter and soil to grow.The Mogul Rule in India was not based on peace/love but bloodshed of innocent so it's never a era of being proud about in real terms.

Basically Dharmic Religions are serving as a Counter Balance towards lot of issues created by Middle-East and specially Pakis.If someone plays with this Counter Balance then there would be unintended consequences on a large scale in future.

@Abhijat @A chauhan @Alien @alphacentury @Ancient Indian @anupamsurey @blueblood @brational @Bangalorean @Blackwater @bose @cobra commando
@DingDong @DFI_COAS @ersakthivel @gpawar @hit&run @jackprince @Kharavela @Illusive @I_PLAY_BAD @LETHALFORCE @Lions Of Punjab @maomao @Mad Indian
@OneGrimPilgrim @Peter @pmaitra @Razor @raja696 @Rowdy @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @sydsnyper @Srinivas_K @Screambowl @sorcerer @Simple_Guy @Sylex21
@wickedone @tarunraju @TrueSpirit2 @thethinker @VIP @Vishwarupa @VIP @Varahamihira @roma @Yusuf @Gabriel92

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
@Mad Indian You are assuming a lot about me here which i find it funny cause i can't point out to exactly what kind of people you are referring to when you say "you people".
When I say you people, i mean the people who come to defend and be apologetic about muslims when people like me call them out for their anti national activities

Now, we can argue all day about this, but you seem to excel at misunderstanding most of my points and somehow see it as protecting muslims or completely take it out of context.
Sigh. Yeah dude, thats what is happening. you are not being apologetic about them at all:rolleyes:

I'll make it more simple to understand, you cannot force 180 million people to do anything because you demand it, unless you have some crazy telepathic superpowers to control minds, neither am i telling you to bow down to them.
Good. So we have moved on from the question of whether or not they are anti national to how to deal with them. Excellent. Now the answer to the question is, either they should become nationalists, or get the fuck out.

And I am pretty sure 1000 million out number the 180 million by 820 million. So its not an impossible task. We can pass anti treason laws, which exile people associated with terrorists. Call them out in media for their support for anti national activities, expose them bare on what they are. You really think Indian state machinery cant deal with 180 million vermin if the need arises? Also, I am not saying a blanket exiling of the Muslim community. I am only talking about he anti national filt among them.

Infact this minority thing should go, they are not minority. 2nd, no reservations or preferential treatments based on caste or religion, only for the financially poor. These changes are important for an equal society. 3rd bringing madrasah to streamline education and systematically abolishing it over a period of time. Education is very important factor here and equally important is giving job opportunities, i have been stressing this point often, because busy people tend to riot less(conditions apply:biggrin2:), because bad for business. Besides from that, people aspire to give education to their children, tention of saving for their daughters wedding. Thats how daily lives are.

More apologetic BS. SO typical of you apologetics. Poverty has no correlation with the anti national tendency among the muslims. In fact, most of the poor muslims I know are not radical cunts like the middle class muslims.

Also, So why are there jihadis in developed countries like UK/USA/France/Germany/Sweden, if poverty, education, jobs and other such apologetic crap is the reason for their anti national behavior? In fact, these wealthy countries provides these Mofus with useless welfare for their rabbit families.

People always have grudges or bias, some succumb to this and do bad things, but many don't because they have lives to live, mouths to feed, social responsibility, fear of law etc.

And Sun rises in the east and sets in the west.

See , I can write generic nonsense, which has nothing to do with the discussion too. Also, why are there anti national filth among Indian muslims when it is illegal to be anti national filth, like joining ISIS, supporting ISIS, suporting Pakistan over India etc? Clearly it means these filth has no respect for the Indian state and its laws yes?

You wont go killing muslims even with your extreme views because reasons....which whatever may be is itself a win and this how all people are.......... you, me and guess what even muslims.
I wont go killing muslims because unlike them, I am not a barbarian. Thats why i am willing to exile the anti national filth instead of shooting them in the streets, as it is supposed to be done in an actually nationalistic states.

But I am not sure muslims have the same civility like me. There is no other explanation for Hindu population falling in Bangladesh and Pakistan after the Muslims became the majority there.
What a few bunch of wackos does doesn't matter, law and security apparatus is there for a reason.
Awesome dude. If only a "few" wackos, then it wont be that hard to kick those bastards out? Right? Right? Right? Right? Who am I kidding, you and I both know , its not a "few" wackos.

If majority muslims believed what you portray them to be there'd be riots every single day
We do have it here and there, every fucking day, in places where they enjoy majority. What you are saying is, " I have not seen terrorist attack with my eyes, and so terrorism does not happen in India"
Ghettos are a problem, but its a cultural problem. Now let me give you an example here: Mira road in mumbai has a considerable muslim population but the regional municipal corporation has agreed to ban killing animals for few days due to some jain festival and this happens every year and guess what, everyone complies, not that people don't complain but they comply or keep the shutters half closed:biggrin2:
That makes up for the millions of dogs who sympathise with Pakistan over India:rolleyes:

cannonfodder

Country flag
Education and poverty point is over-rated and I am skeptical because some of the data coming from developed countries are counter intuitive to this notion. The ideology that drives educated people to believe that they are serving God by killing people have to defeated/moderated first.

All that I have heard are excuses how politics/poverty and noneducation being the root cause but there no attempts by community itself to modify/rationalize those text (that are inspiring these crackpots). The problem aggravates itself when the claim is made that those Islamic text are immutable and direct/true word of God. Making these madrasas modify syllabus to provide rational education will destroy the very foundation of Islamic religion. None of other religions seem to have this problem to reconcile religious teaching with everyday commonsense and rational thinking( there are exception but those can be discarded as minor details).

The only resolution is rationalize Islamic teachings(which looks highly improbable)which means some scholars in Islamic world need to drive this. (kuffars help will not be allowed).
If reformation does not happen we are locked in for another big war...:sad:

Infact this minority thing should go, they are not minority. 2nd, no reservations or preferential treatments based on caste or religion, only for the financially poor. These changes are important for an equal society. 3rd bringing madrasah to streamline education and systematically abolishing it over a period of time.Education is very important factor here and equally important is giving job opportunities, i have been stressing this point often, because busy people tend to riot less(conditions apply:biggrin2:), because bad for business. Besides from that, people aspire to give education to their children, tention of saving for their daughters wedding. Thats how daily lives are.[\QUOTE]

Last edited:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
The only resolution is rationalize Islamic teachings(which looks highly improbable)which means some scholars in Islamic world need to drive this. (kuffars help will not be allowed).
When you tell them to Reform their reaction would be this... :rofl:

Illusive

Country flag
I have had Muslim co-workers and know their POV as well so don't take me as someone who doesn't know anything.I even studied in a Muslim School(higher studies) for a while and taught many of them about India as history lessons.One of the drivers I had even said that Muslims are going to rule India again by populating.There are very few who are patriotic and don't have wet dreams of ruling India.
So you are a teacher:hmm:. I am not going to argue with your perspective because experiences vary person to person. Being patriotic is not associated with religion, what we are talking about is nationalism. While looking at the recent census nothing alarming regards to demographic changes and the growth rate is already declining thanks how expensive it is have a large family.

You have a valid point of education/work which can certainly help a community to go towards positivity.To keep someone busy with work or high education is not really guarantee that a person would not become radical.A lot of terrorists were actually very educated and that Maha Terrorist Osama was actually a engineer.
True, thats why in my previous posts i said conditions apply:biggrin2:. There are no permanent solutions, what happens is the potential people turning out to be full time wackos declines considerably. Thats what i've been trying to say.

The problem in India is that due to so much of appeasement by Leftist scum parties the original majority felt being cheated and cornered in their own land that they don't like such appeasement anymore.The reason this time we don't have the same Communal Party.That appeasement didn't help Muslims to get educated and grow and they are still on the lowest band.
I dont even consider them left because they behave like right wing, one is right wing hindu and the other a right wing muslim, i don't think there's a left party in truest sense or they they used to be but not today. Infact BJP tends to be more liberal sometimes. What games our political parties play is really threatening the social fabric. Caste politics, religious politics is bad enough, what lengths they can go to complete their agenda which is close to anti national is really scary.

If some young/old Muslim is watching this thread then he should just understand that this is a land of Dharmic Religions and anyone who respects these Dharmic Religions is more than welcome and can live with their own faith.
The Indian constitution is secular, respecting the constitution is enough.

The Muslim of India knows that they are MUCH MUCH safer than any of those Arabs/Middle-East guys who are busy blowing each other out.This safety is provided to them by Dharmic Religions only and even their own Muslim Ummah can never give them so much rights and freedom ever.Just look at the condition of Pakis have killed millions of Muslims in Bangladesh/Kashmir/Balochistan and hundreds of terrorist attacks on India.
Didn't you already say muslim ummah doesn't even exist in other thread, ummah chummah:biggrin2:. Even if there are believers here of ummah, media can always create a separate identity for Indian muslims, infact ISIS and syrian crisis is a good time for a "BBC like documentary":biggrin2:. Positive reinforcement works, but first we have to get control of the media from the 'sickular' first.

Muslims in India SHOULD work towards thinking of Quality and NOT Quantity.Ruling India is not going to give them anything but cutting the tree which is providing them shelter and soil to grow.The Mogul Rule in India was not based on peace/love but bloodshed of innocent so it's never a era of being proud about in real terms.

Basically Dharmic Religions are serving as a Counter Balance towards lot of issues created by Middle-East and specially Pakis.If someone plays with this Counter Balance then there would be unintended consequences on a large scale in future.

I hope all Indians look towards working for the benefit of India, not running of to some foreign country at the 1st given opportunity. Entire human history have been about bloodshed, there are very few peaceful examples(which perish pretty quickly) and it still is today. India should focus more on loving your country regardless of your faith rather than respecting what India's historic religion has been. Our large economy, armed forces and shrewd diplomacy is a counter balance, but if you believe its dharmic, sure why not, whatever works for the benefit of India and all its people.

Illusive

Country flag
Good. So we have moved on from the question of whether or not they are anti national to how to deal with them. Excellent. Now the answer to the question is, either they should become nationalists, or get the fuck out.

And I am pretty sure 1000 million out number the 180 million by 820 million. So its not an impossible task. We can pass anti treason laws, which exile people associated with terrorists. Call them out in media for their support for anti national activities, expose them bare on what they are. You really think Indian state machinery cant deal with 180 million vermin if the need arises? Also, I am not saying a blanket exiling of the Muslim community. I am only talking about he anti national filt among them.
:lol: I mean seriously, is this going to happen in some sort of vacuum. How are you going to know who is anti national filth and who is not, and they will just pack their bags and say "see ya guys, pity it didnt work out well".

More apologetic BS. SO typical of you apologetics. Poverty has no correlation with the anti national tendency among the muslims. In fact, most of the poor muslims I know are not radical cunts like the middle class muslims.

Also, So why are there jihadis in developed countries like UK/USA/France/Germany/Sweden, if poverty, education, jobs and other such apologetic crap is the reason for their anti national behavior? In fact, these wealthy countries provides these Mofus with useless welfare for their rabbit families.
The same way poverty has no correlation with criminal behaviour as well, why are you making strawman arguments. Do you do some kind of survey to come to this conclusion that middle class muslims are known radical cunts.

Great now you compare jahil pakis with issues who migrate to developed world to Indian indigenous muslims.

And Sun rises in the east and sets in the west.

See , I can write generic nonsense, which has nothing to do with the discussion too. Also, why are there anti national filth among Indian muslims when it is illegal to be anti national filth, like joining ISIS, supporting ISIS, suporting Pakistan over India etc? Clearly it means these filth has no respect for the Indian state and its laws yes?
Sample generic question: Why do we have criminals, why do people murder someone, why do we have anti national kejriwal as cm of delhi, why cant we all humans love each other, why there are wars, why does anything wrong ever happens, clearly something wrong with world :troll:.

I wont go killing muslims because unlike them, I am not a barbarian. Thats why i am willing to exile the anti national filth instead of shooting them in the streets, as it is supposed to be done in an actually nationalistic states.

But I am not sure muslims have the same civility like me. There is no other explanation for Hindu population falling in Bangladesh and Pakistan after the Muslims became the majority there.
Is there a Hindu ummah now?

Awesome dude. If only a "few" wackos, then it wont be that hard to kick those bastards out? Right? Right? Right? Right? Who am I kidding, you and I both know , its not a "few" wackos.

We do have it here and there, every fucking day, in places where they enjoy majority. What you are saying is, " I have not seen terrorist attack with my eyes, and so terrorism does not happen in India"

That makes up for the millions of dogs who sympathise with Pakistan over India:rolleyes:
See bro India is a huge country with humongous population, even our few wackos feels like many. Even if what you say is true, that many turn a blind eye towards terrorism, think why are we not like syria or pakistan or any other countries with large muslim population. Why are we not in a civil war, its because just like you said civility doesn't make you kill people, there is some civility in most muslims that stops them from chanting jihad all over India, that our culture of tolerance have somehow trickled into masses is what separates us from being chaotic to utter anarchy among middle east and pakis.

Abhijat

Country flag
The Indian constitution is secular, respecting the constitution is enough.
Define secularism as envisaged by constitution makers .

Their is no conflict between Secularism and Dharmic philosophy.

Illusive

Country flag
Education and poverty point is over-rated and I am skeptical because some of the data coming from developed countries are counter intuitive to this notion. The ideology that drives educated people to believe that they are serving God by killing people have to defeated/moderated first.

All that I have heard are excuses how politics/poverty and noneducation being the root cause but there no attempts by community itself to modify/rationalize those text (that are inspiring these crackpots). The problem aggravates itself when the claim is made that those Islamic text are immutable and direct/true word of God. Making these madrasas modify syllabus to provide rational education will destroy the very foundation of Islamic religion. None of other religions seem to have this problem to reconcile religious teaching with everyday commonsense and rational thinking( there are exception but those can be discarded as minor details).

Education and poverty basically minimizes the potential of having more wackos, there is no permanent solutions here, the fact that we are looking for some kind of silver bullet to religious problem is like looking out for god, its useless. What we can make is things work where we can, quarantine if you will.

You make a good point of changes and reformation to Islam and like you said it has to come from them or India can be the shining example here, India has a considerable muslim population, already Indians have place in considerably influential positions. Why not in religious places, the more we grow the more people will look up to us and see us as an example for which we have to keep growing which means education, jobs.

Illusive

Country flag
Define secularism as envisaged by constitution makers .

Their is no conflict between Secularism and Dharmic philosophy.
All religion are equal in the eye of the state, and if dharmic philosophy has no problem with secularism, then it should not have a problem with the Indian constitution, neither should any other religion.

BTW i'd like Indian constitution to change Indian secularism to the western ones which separates religion and state. Religion is given too much importance in my view.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Thanks UAE! One more small request, please shoot them and don't send them back.....as we don't want paki type people in our great nation!

cannonfodder

Country flag
You are missing the point which @Mad Indian has already pointed out. Lets examine this claim that education and poverty are very significant factors. Can you explain the figures provided in the below link? You can see that their world view is different in spite of having better education and living conditions.

http://my.telegraph.co.uk/danielpycock/danpycock/956/what-do-british-muslims-think-of-the-uk/

second question now, why aren't Chinese, Sikhs other communities doing thisin uk?

There are very few people involved in terrorism but there are large portion are zombies applauding/supporting such acts. Also please read through pews data collected on Islam, they always prefer religion over nationality.

Education and poverty basically minimizes the potential of having more wackos, there is no permanent solutions here, the fact that we are looking for some kind of silver bullet to religious problem is like looking out for god, its useless. What we can make is things work where we can, quarantine if you will.

You make a good point of changes and reformation to Islam and like you said it has to come from them or India can be the shining example here, India has a considerable muslim population, already Indians have place in considerably influential positions. Why not in religious places, the more we grow the more people will look up to us and see us as an example for which we have to keep growing which means education, jobs.

Illusive

Country flag
You are missing the point which @Mad Indian has already pointed out. Lets examine this claim that education and poverty are very significant factors. Can you explain the figures provided in the below link? You can see that their world view is different in spite of having better education and living conditions.

http://my.telegraph.co.uk/danielpycock/danpycock/956/what-do-british-muslims-think-of-the-uk/

second question now, why aren't Chinese, Sikhs other communities doing this in uk?

There are very few people involved in terrorism but there are large portion are zombies applauding/supporting such acts. Also please read through pews data collected on Islam, they always prefer religion over nationality.
The problem here is you take Muslims as a whole, regardless of where they come from or their background. UK has muslim migrants dominated by pakistanis and bangladeshis, they are bound to be wackos because they come from a country like that with twisted education. How many wackos are of Indian origin and what percentage does this wackos form this opinion out of the total Indian muslims in UK.

Nobody is denying that there is no problem in Islamic world, but stop comparing Indian muslims with other countries as a whole or using it as a example or as a scale, mind you its not just education, its also the environment and culture we live in that also mold people. Do you think guys like APJ Abdul Kalam or AR Rahaman would be the same people in terms of secularism had they been born in pakistan or any other islamic country.
India Muslim Leaders Condemn ISIS: Religious Scholars Endorse Fatwa Lambasting Islamic State Ideology As Un-Islamic

India forges a pan Indian identity among its people not because of just education but its also in its culture and that is contagious. As our economy grows and we achieve things it gets stronger. Even if all don't believe it, the sheer number of people that believes it makes it work. India is different in this regard, accept it. Pakistanis said hindus and muslims cant live together but look at both our countries and tell me how different both countries is.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
The problem here is you take Muslims as a whole, regardless of where they come from or their background. UK has muslim migrants dominated by pakistanis and bangladeshis, they are bound to be wackos because they come from a country like that with twisted education. How many wackos are of Indian origin and what percentage does this wackos form this opinion out of the total Indian muslims in UK.

Nobody is denying that there is no problem in Islamic world, but stop comparing Indian muslims with other countries as a whole or using it as a example or as a scale, mind you its not just education, its also the environment and culture we live in that also mold people. Do you think guys like APJ Abdul Kalam or AR Rahaman would be the same people in terms of secularism had they been born in pakistan or any other islamic country.
India Muslim Leaders Condemn ISIS: Religious Scholars Endorse Fatwa Lambasting Islamic State Ideology As Un-Islamic

India forges a pan Indian identity among its people not because of just education but its also in its culture and that is contagious. As our economy grows and we achieve things it gets stronger. Even if all don't believe it, the sheer number of people that believes it makes it work. India is different in this regard, accept it. Pakistanis said hindus and muslims cant live together but look at both our countries and tell me how different both countries is.
More nonsense.

IM/simi and hundred other Indian Muslim org say otherwise so are its recruits. Most notably, the IM/SiMi recruits who have been caught have usually been from middle class/upper middle class background , with atleast a college level education.

Poverty/illiterate jihadists is a bs peddled by leftist morons for being apologetic about Islam.

If anything, India should be more worried as more and more Muslims become middle class. From what I have seen , poor Muslims are less radical than the middle class ones.

And again, there is nothing different between paki Muslims and Indian Muslims other than the fact that they are a majority and the latter is a minority. That'd why in places where they are majority, they behave like pakis- pockets of Kerala and west Bengal and Hyderabad(don't come up with a pathetic excuse for this too)

And finally, it is a huge myth that majority Muslims are moderate. They are not. They are extremists who just serve mouth service to majority as a cover for the terrorists. And even if it is true, then its not worth putting up with the supposed minority extremists for the majority peaceful. Better to kick them both out.

Besides, if the majority are moderate, they will have no problem accepting Indian identity now will they? But then again you are just writing crap which I doubt you yourself believe ,so who really knows

Illusive

Country flag
More nonsense.

IM/simi and hundred other Indian Muslim org say otherwise so are its recruits. Most notably, the IM/SiMi recruits who have been caught have usually been from middle class/upper middle class background , with atleast a college level education.

Poverty/illiterate jihadists is a bs peddled by leftist morons for being apologetic about Islam.
100<180million. Its like saying that all Indians are rapists, then when we defend it with statistic that its not true, they'll say we are being apologetic and defending rapist cause who needs logic.

If anything, India should be more worried as more and more Muslims become middle class. From what I have seen , poor Muslims are less radical than the middle class ones.

And again, there is nothing different between paki Muslims and Indian Muslims other than the fact that they are a majority and the latter is a minority. That'd why in places where they are majority, they behave like pakis- pockets of Kerala and west Bengal and Hyderabad(don't come up with a pathetic excuse for this too)
Why are you so afraid of muslims, the thing is you guys create this whole legend of them how dangerous they are, but when it comes to standing your ground to such ghettos you'll run away with tail between your legs. Don't let them create these pockets in the first place. I see the same with Jains or vegetarians in mumbai. Don't let this happen, its our responsibility. In mumbai we fight against such things.

And finally, it is a huge myth that majority Muslims are moderate. They are not. They are extremists who just serve mouth service to majority as a cover for the terrorists. And even if it is true, then its not worth putting up with the supposed minority extremists for the majority peaceful. Better to kick them both out.

Besides, if the majority are moderate, they will have no problem accepting Indian identity now will they? But then again you are just writing crap which I doubt you yourself believe ,so who really knows
Kick them out, who's stopping you....... oh wait is it law thats stopping you, i wonder why:biggrin2:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
100<180million. Its like saying that all Indians are rapists, then when we defend it with statistic that its not true, they'll say we are being apologetic and defending rapist cause who needs logic.
If it's only hundred, no harm in exiling them with their parents now. Or do you know within you that this number 100 is crap and you know it is way higher?

Why are you so afraid of muslims, the thing is you guys create this whole legend of them how dangerous they are, but when it comes to standing your ground to such ghettos you'll run away with tail between your legs
What a retarded statement, typical of your kind.

Why are we afraid of letting in mosquito's and other such pests? Where is the bravery there to kill off those pests?

And its people like you who run away when shit hits the fan. You lack the spine to call out Muslims and you are going to stand ground ? Who are we kidding. when shit hits the fan , you will be the first to run away. After all, you had no self respect to the point of accepting how great Oman is.

Don't let them create these pockets in the first place. I see the same with Jains or vegetarians in mumbai. Don't let this happen, its our responsibility. In mumbai we fight against such things.
Yeah by banning beef. Morons

And these people don't want to adapt yog and you morons want them to have a pan Indian identity.

Its like saying that all Indians are rapists, then when we defend it with statistic that its not true, they'll say we are being apologetic and defending rapist cause who needs logic.
Again retarded crap typical. I am saying the numbers if significantly small should be punished. But you are claiming no is small and so we should ignore. Will you ignore the rape cases and leave the rapists alone because the no is small? :frusty:

Apologetics like you are the reason why India is where it is today, festering cesspool of Islamism. You are no different than Nehru clan
Kick them out, who's stopping you....... oh wait is it law thats stopping you, i wonder why:biggrin2:
You are a piece of shit . you are clearly trolling here. We are debating if we should have a law which kicks out the anti nationals and here you claiming that kicking them out should not happen as it is illegal. Circular logic

Why don't you talk with logic if you are confident you are right instead of trolling

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles