UAE detains 11 Indians for planning to join, finance IS

Neo

These terrorists aren't the enemy of just Iraw, or Syria, or Hindu's or Muslims, or the west. They are the enemies of all of humanity. If guilty, a swift and painful death for them, would be a cause for celebration by Indian's, Pakistani's and the Chinese as well.
Well said, terrorism has no religion no nationality.

DingDong

Country flag
I disagree. Islam has remained in conflict with every other civilization and "compulsively" wages wars against non-muslims. Islam is a political movement sugarcoated as a religion. I heard this once from somebody:

How to make a Muslim feel oppressed?
Ans: Tell him/her that you are a non-Muslim.

Proof lies in the fact that Muslims living in first world countries are trying hard to turn the first world into Afghanistan/Somalia.

Medieval Christianity was a lot lot like Islam, all other religions reformed themselves, but Islam refuses to change (because it is PURRFECT) and wishes to pull the whole humanity back to the 14th century with itself.

An organization like ISIS or Boko Haram cannot be born without a solid, fertile base, and that base is Islam itself.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
These terrorists aren't the enemy of just Iraw, or Syria, or Hindu's or Muslims, or the west. They are the enemies of all of humanity. If guilty, a swift and painful death for them, would be a cause for celebration by Indian's, Pakistani's and the Chinese as well.
By Pakis? The same Pakis which held Islamic prayers for #1 Terrorist Osama.

Those prayers included most educated Lawyers of Pakistan and not just common Terrorists and people.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...ma-bin-Laden-killed-May-4-as-it-happened.html

Oh really??? Then why Pakis did Islamic prayers to Terrorist Osama when he got killed. :lol:

Pakistan is a proven Terrorist State and Pathological Liar.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
@rock127, is it necessary to nag @Neo in every thread? He has been rather patient in his responses. Please reciprocate.
Pakis specially @Neo are very eager to post new India related threads and runs away BUT avoids when more important things needs to be discussed about Pakistan and Terrorism.

The only counter they have is posting toilet/rape/poverty stuff about India.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
I disagree. Islam has remained in conflict with every other civilization and "compulsively" wages wars against non-muslims. Islam is a political movement sugarcoated as a religion. I heard this once from somebody:

Proof lies in the fact that Muslims living in first world countries are trying hard to turn the first world into Afghanistan/Somalia.

Medieval Christianity was a lot lot like Islam, all other religions reformed themselves, but Islam refuses to change (because it is PURRFECT) and wishes to pull the whole humanity back to the 14th century with itself.

An organization like ISIS or Boko Haram cannot be born without a solid, fertile base, and that base is Islam itself.
Very IMPORTANT thing ie. Reform which every Society/Religion needs to make and making except one.

One particular society is stuck in Medieval Barbaric ages and refuse to change.

Tell a Muslim to reform and see his reaction :lol:

thethinker

Country flag
Terrorism has no nationality and no religion. :confused1:

Mullah Omar disclosure is yet another case for the closure of ISI Special Wing

http://www.firstpost.com/world/mull...-the-closure-of-isi-special-wing-2422282.html

The recent revelation that Pakistan’s Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) gave shelter to Mullah Omar in 2001 once again confirms the theory that Pakistan is the originator of the Taliban, and is the crucible of global terror. It did not surprise anyone when news filtered through, via an email in former US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s email dump that after the US invasion of Afghanistan in 2001, the Taliban leadership took shelter in Pakistan and Mullah Omar stayed in an ISI safe house in Quetta. Further details of this news can be accessed here.

That the latest bit of information has emerged soon after the deliberate release of news that Omar has been dead since 2013 should also not surprise many. After all, the US has long known that Pakistan is the point of origin for many terror organisations, including the Taliban and Lashkar-e-Toiba (LeT). What is critical, however, is that the ISI which is the preceptor of many such organisations, remains impervious to international condemnation. This is both a matter of convenience and concern to international players like the United States.

It may be recalled that some years ago, the US had sought the closure of the Special Wing (S-Wing) of the ISI. What is so special about this wing? It is part of the covert operations wing of the ISI and undertakes black operations across South Asia and elsewhere, with a sharp focus on Afghanistan and India.

The existence of the S-Wing has been known about for some time, but it came into the open in 2011 in a Chicago court, when a jury tried a Pakistani-born businessman. He was accused of using his US visa-processing company to provide logistical cover to the terrorists who carried out the 2008 attacks in Mumbai, in which about 170 people were killed, including six Americans. The defendant, Tahawwur Rana, was accused of providing logistical support to the operations of the LeT — the Pakistan-based group that carried out the attacks in Mumbai. Subsequently, US officials revealed that it was the S-Wing that sheltered then Al-Qaeda chief Osama bin Laden.

American intelligence has long known that the ISI has had ties with both the Taliban and Al-Qaeda. It is also well known that the S-Wing is involved in arming the Taliban, which has been at war and continues to be at war with American troops in Afghanistan.

This particular S-Wing should not be confused with the Special Wing, which is responsible for all intelligence training in the Defence Services Intelligence Academy, and for liaison with foreign intelligence and security agencies.

A 2009 article in the New York Times reveals that the S-Wing is the main provider of funding, training, protection, and intelligence for the Haqqani Network, Afghan Taliban, LeT, and Gulbuddin Hekmatyar groups. These groups are tipped off about planned US drone strikes and other attacks. S-Wing operatives even search radical madrassas (boarding schools) in Pakistan to find new recruits for the groups.

It is open knowledge that ISI officials regularly sit in on meetings of Taliban leaders and other militant leaders and help formulate strategy. Sources also reveal that the ISI’s S-Wing has on its rolls, a number of retired military personnel as well as terrorists

Manzoor Ijaz, a US citizen of Pakistan origin wrote exhaustively on the ISI in the Financial Times. He stated that “the finger of responsibility in many otherwise inexplicable attacks has often pointed to a shadowy outfit of ISI dubbed as S-Wing”. Back then, Ijaz argued that the time was ripe for the US State Department to declare the S-Wing a sponsor of terrorism under the designation of “foreign governmental organisations”.

The S-Wing is also identified as the logistics and military support provider to the Haqqani Network. Ijaz aptly concludes that “ISI embodies the scourge of radicalism that has become a cornerstone of Pakistan’s foreign policy.” Additionally, it was ISI’s Joint Intelligence North (JIN) division that was responsible for the proxy war in Jammu and Kashmir, and Afghanistan.

JIN controls the Army of Islam, consisting of organisations such as the Al-Qaeda, the Harkat-ul-Mujahideen (HuM), the LeT, the Al-Badr and Maulana Masood Azhar's Jaish-e-Mohammad. It also controls all the opium cultivation, and heroin refining and smuggling from Pakistani and Afghan territory. But over a period of time, the connection between terrorist entities like the LeT and other groups has been kept alive through the S-Wing.

In fact, one could even propose that S-Wing recruits terrorists to its ranks, and individuals such as Hafiz Saeed could even be on the payroll of the ISI. Thus, it can be safely assumed that ISI is the real architect of global terror organisations. This leaves us with another question: Given its links to the Taliban and Al-Qaeda, it is only natural that it would be in touch with terror franchisees across the world, but what about the Islamic State (IS) headed by Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi?

Going on past experience, the ISI quite likely has a finger on the pulse of the IS too. It is obvious that those on its payroll like the LeT, would send feelers to the IS. For the ISI, the presence of the IS in Afghanistan provides a counter to the Afghan Taliban, which of late appears to be splintering in the aftermath of the announcement of Omar’s death.

The US would do well to take note of the role of the ISI within Pakistan and its export of terror.

Neo

How many people got killed in the name of Christianity?
Bible calls JHWH 'Brutal God of War'.
Does it make Christians terrorists?

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
How many people got killed in the name of Christianity?
Bible calls JHWH 'Brutal God of War'.
Does it make Christians terrorists?
Reply on post #23

bose

Country flag

One need to understand that why it is in conflict with all others ...

It has to happen when one is based on the concept of

1) WE [ Muslims are clean] all other are DIRTY [ non Muslims]...

2) There is ONE GOD [ Mine are genuine] and all others are FAKE...

3) There will be no more Prophet after me in future ... this is a clever one in deed.. as if I know what will happen in future in next thousand years...

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
You mean like the way Yakub memon's death was celebrated by Indian muslims and indian intellectual mafia?:dude:

pmaitra

Sure, some Indian Muslims supported Yakub Menon, perhaps for thinking, rightly or wrongly, that he was being made a scapegoat for his brother's actions, but let's just blame all Indian Muslims for it.

Illusive

Country flag
Very IMPORTANT thing ie. Reform which every Society/Religion needs to make and making except one.

One particular society is stuck in Medieval Barbaric ages and refuse to change.

Tell a Muslim to reform and see his reaction :lol:
Everybody changes, if people are given work, they dont have time to think nonsense because they are busy. Keep people busy. Its not just muslims, all religions have idiots not willing to change, if you had muslim friends or co-workers you wouldn't say that.

I know what you try to say, but young people watch this forum, imagine a young muslim boy being told hindus hate you by the usual radicals, but not ready to accept that yet and then he sees your post and then he sees thousand such things said by others, the only guy winning here is the radical because he already has put the idea in the young ones mind.

If you want a hindu India then you are playing it right but if you want a secular India then you are playing it wrong.

DingDong

Country flag
Sure, some Indian Muslims supported Yakub Menon, perhaps for thinking, rightly or wrongly, that he was being made a scapegoat for his brother's actions, but let's just blame all Indian Muslims for it.
15000 joined the funeral procession. Muslims love to invent conspiracy theories and believe in it. Not our burden to bear.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
What a funny funny guy. So if Muslims support Isis believing rightly or wrongly that they are legitimately good, does that justify their support for it?:lol:

Actions matter, intentions don't. But some people would rather bury their heads under two feet sand and be politically correct than confront them.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Everybody changes, if people are given work, they dont have time to think nonsense because they are busy. Keep people busy. Its not just muslims, all religions have idiots not willing to change, if you had muslim friends or co-workers you wouldn't say that.

I know what you try to say, but young people watch this forum, imagine a young muslim boy being told hindus hate you by the usual radicals, but not ready to accept that yet and then he sees your post and then he sees thousand such things said by others, the only guy winning here is the radical because he already has put the idea in the young ones mind.

If you want a hindu India then you are playing it right but if you want a secular India then you are playing it wrong.
What a bunch of bull shit. They won't reform and would not like some one telling them they need reform. So we should not point out what's wrong with them. And how is exactly will they reform?

Hear yourself talk.

BTW, what is the solution for the present Muslim problem?

And let me make something very clear , it is not the job of the majority to accommodate minority but rather the job of the minority to adjust itself to be accepted by the majority

Last edited:

fyodor

Country flag
All muslims are potential hazards. We should keep an eye on them. From we, I mean everyone. If you have a muslim neighbor than be alert and report any suspicious activity.

Illusive

Country flag
What a bunch of bull shit. They won't reform and would not like some one telling them they need reform. So we should not point out what's wrong with them. And how is exactly will they reform?

Hear yourself talk.

BTW, what is the solution for the present Muslim problem?

And let me make something very clear , it is not the job of the majority to accommodate minority but rather the job of the minority to adjust itself to be accepted by the majority
There is no hive mind here, its an illusion created by some radicals who take lot of screenspace thanks to media. Things like ISIS is not some Indian muslim manifestation,its arabs playing their dirty games, the only problem here is they have lot of money to influence others. Lot of people are vulnerable to these ideas because its somehow appealing to them, but its only some. Its our job as an Indian to create a distinct identity for our muslims and that includes muslims themselves and believe or not it is happening.

The problem is we have lot of pseudo seculars who are borderline criminals who tend to fan this divide more by supporting these religious nutjobs which in turn enrages people like you who loose any kind of hope for these people to reform because you believe they control muslim minds.

What we need is systematic eradication of these pseudo seculars who happen to control lot of media. Once positives happening in society is highlighted more, there is a collective sense of pride and accomplishment which creates a separate identity for muslims of India.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
There is no hive mind here, its an illusion created by some radicals who take lot of screenspace thanks to media. Things like ISIS is not some Indian muslim manifestation,its arabs playing their dirty games, the only problem here is they have lot of money to influence others. Lot of people are vulnerable to these ideas because its somehow appealing to them, but its only some
Not our problem nor our fault. Muslims have a choice reform or perish. Its not our burden to bear
Its our job as an Indian to create a distinct identity for our muslims and that includes muslims themselves and believe or not it is happening.
More patronisation. Seriously try telling that to a Muslim and see how he reacts . also, not majority's problem nor our fault. Either they are with India and Indian identity or they are not. No ifs or buts.

The problem is we have lot of pseudo seculars who are borderline criminals who tend to fan this divide more by supporting these religious nutjobs which in turn enrages people like you who loose any kind of hope for these people to reform because you believe they control muslim minds.
Again ,not my problem. I only care about results. I am not bothered on why Muslims are anti national. I only care about whether they are anti national or not. I don't care if Arabs are responsible for them being barbaric crowd living in 7th century or pseudo secular are responsible for their anti national attitude. Till I see Muslims behaving properly, I will view them with suspicion.

And my position is very consistent intellectually. For instance, Answer honestly, is it your job to trust someone or is it the job of that someone to earn your trust?

And I am I not even talking about historical injustices either. I don't dwell on the past. That's why I have no problem with Sikhs nor do I have any problem with xtians who are not fundamentalists

What we need is systematic eradication of these pseudo seculars who happen to control lot of media. Once positives happening in society is highlighted more, there is a collective sense of pride and accomplishment which creates a separate identity for muslims of India.
I don't know when you guys are going to stop being apologetic about Muslims. What pseudo secular was there when partition of India happened. What excuse is there for Muslims being anti national in France or UK? What about Sweden? My point is , rats will be rats and snakes will be snakes. Reminds me of the story in which a frog carried a scorpian on its back to cross a river.

Even if what you are saying is true, again its not the fault of majority nor is it our responsibility. They should reform or they will be kicked out if India as a state should survive. That are the only possible solutions. The present cowardice of political correctness and Muslims apologetic can't carry on forever. We can't have another partition.

Illusive

Country flag
@Mad Indian First a question, Do you seriously believe that all muslims are anti national?

You do understand right, our main goal is bringing people out of poverty and improve people lives. How is going to happen when there are riots happening. The thing you dread of partition will only come true if there is a civil war, and your hate for muslims is a good fuel for that.

Its very very important to maintain a peaceful social fabric of society for our economy to work well and that includes keeping our citizens happy of all creeds. By saying its not our problem you are sweeping it under the carpet. You cannot look at the bigger picture, our enemies want to make us fight within and this attitude of yours helps them a lot. Just look at the loss in gujarat due to the protests.

But don't worry bro, the people responsible for the security have much more understanding the depth and the delicateness of the problem and how to handle it, i think you don't understand the phrase of "killing the snake without breaking the stick".

Caring for my nations well being is not apologetic,Indian hindus muslims can live together and our nation is a good example of it and i'd like it to stay that way. .

Global Defence

New threads

Articles