UAE bans PIA flights except Boeing-777

Blackwater

ABU DHABI: United Arab Emirates (UAE) on Monday imposed ban on Pakistan international Airlines flights except Boeing-777 for not updating the communication system.

The airline sources said that the UAE government had warned the PIA management to update the communication system but the management set the direction aside. The ban would be imposed from 12 pm.

Blackwater

How dare UAE banned PIA? The only muslim nuke airline in the world:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

all pakis in UAE should return back to pakistan in protest:biggrin2::biggrin2:

i will take up this matter in international court of justice with @Neo in the Hague, Holland:):):)

Srinivas_K

Country flag
How dare UAE banned PIA? The only muslim nuke airline in the world:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

all pakis in UAE should return back to pakistan in protest:biggrin2::biggrin2:

i will take up this matter in international court of justice with @Neo in the Hague, Holland:):):)
They are crippling their airlines to privatize !

praneet.bajpaie

a different topic, I think BW and rock should do stand up comedy, man, you guys will kill it. I was drinking diet coke while reading your posts and now my keyboard is ruined. You guys owe me a laptop.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
a different topic, I think BW and rock should do stand up comedy, man, you guys will kill it. I was drinking diet coke while reading your posts and now my keyboard is ruined. You guys owe me a laptop.
True that !

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
nuke the UAE how they dare to deny the supa dupa land of purrrrrrrrrr........
[emoji12][emoji12]
:biggrin2:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
We are providing free Stand-Up-Comedy online for a while and not even charging a single penny from anyone.

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce::bounce::bounce:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles