U.S. Wrongly Demonizes Iran, Ignores Nuclear Weapons Countries India, Pakistan, Israe

Oracle

The only way Iran could "obliterate" Israel is by nukes which is doesn't have. And lets not forget that the first nuke reactors in Iran were put in place by the US as well.

And no sooner Iran launches a single nuke against Israel, it will be obliterated itself in a hail of Israeli and US nukes. So I don't think Iranians are so stupid to want this.

As the author Karl Lindeman says
"Much of the war mongering in the media, which as of late has switched from "if" to "when" Israel will attack Iran, points to the oft-quoted line by Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad in which he said Israel should be "wiped off the map." However, what Ahmadinejad said in Persian was actually meant to imply that the Israeli regime should be dismantled, a far cry from all-out war."

In otherwords, Iran wants a regime change in Israel. Just like the US/Israelis/Saudis e.t.c. want a regime change in Iran.

All in all, we just don't want another mess like Iraq when the real focus should be on Pakistan and Afghanistan. Not Iran.
But, does another nuclear armed country really benefiting us, specially in our neighborhood, be it North Korea or Iran?

Israel behaves like a neoghjbourhood bully regularly attacking other countries,when Iran gets a nuke they wont be able to.
Could you please explain how Iran getting a nuke, would cease Israeli attacks on say for example Gaza strip? Is Gaza Iranian territory?

shuvo@y2k10

Country flag
well i think instead of aattacking iran us,israel,indian should launch a simultaneous attack against the breeding ground of terrorism called pakistan

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
USA has lost its focus to a degree. It cannot stop Iran from possessing nukes. It couldn't stop Pakistan, North Korea from getting proliferated nukes. Stopping Iran seems a task that is beyond the Americans. It is true that for the time being the Arabs are playing along with Uncle Sam. However it would be foolish of Sam and Samson to think that once it pounds Iran with bunker busters and the Iranians display the images of Muslims being buthchered by Non-Muslims-USA-The so called enemy of the Islamic world, even they would withdraw their support. Of all the people in the world, Barack Hussein Obama should know that harming one muslim is like harming a billion of them. It might very well start another great war.
All I am suggesting is, let them be. If they dare attack anyone, then that would be the last day of their existence, but "if" that does not occur, let them be.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
USA has lost its focus to a degree. It cannot stop Iran from possessing nukes. It couldn't stop Pakistan, North Korea from getting proliferated nukes. Stopping Iran seems a task that is beyond the Americans. It is true that for the time being the Arabs are playing along with Uncle Sam. However it would be foolish of Sam and Samson to think that once it pounds Iran with bunker busters and the Iranians display the images of Muslims being buthchered by Non-Muslims-USA-The so called enemy of the Islamic world, even they would withdraw their support. Of all the people in the world, Barack Hussein Obama should know that harming one muslim is like harming a billion of them. It might very well start another great war.
All I am suggesting is, let them be. If they dare attack anyone, then that would be the last day of their existence, but "if" that does not occur, let them be.
They actually gave a "wink" when pakis were getting nukes from china.

It is a well documented fact that they knew and looked the other way because usa, china and pakis were having a threesome in those days.

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
Having a military nuclear capability can make a country very poor. North Korea and perhaps Pakistan are examples.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Agree about India & Israel, but not pak$hit$tanis, have you heard what retired Pak$hit military men say openly? Here's one example....

No doubt there are active army nutters in that crazy country!
If anything close to this has to happen, we will have to remove democracy and get someone Modi-type with authoritarian rule with a like-minded committee. Democracy would never be able to retaliate to anything like this. Not our type of rule at least.

I don't know man, but I have a strong feeling that we should actively disintegrate Pakistan ASAP. The spread of nukes especially in vast Baloch territory would scare the sick Paki punjabi generals to think 10 times.

US has created another monster it cannot destroy.

Last edited by a moderator:

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
If anything close to this has to happen, we will have to remove democracy and get someone Modi-type with authoritarian rule with a like-minded committee. Democracy would never be able to retaliate to anything like this. Not our type of rule at least.

I don't know man, but I have a strong feeling that we should actively disintegrate Pakistan ASAP. The spread of nukes especially in vast Baloch territory would scare the sick Paki punjabi generals to think 10 times.

US has created another monster it cannot destroy.
There's no need for us to pre-empt. However, we should not fail to plan the unthinkable, should it occur. Let them strike first, if they dare to.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Guys you are discussing the scenerio like kids. Nuclear bombs dont even have to be dropped in India to harm us, ever heard of nuclear winter? And we cant nuke them(porkis) out of the world either! A sufficient no of bombs can trigger one which will affect us the most considering we have 1.21bn people to feed. We dont want another headache when already there is unresolved migraine in our head in the name of pakistan(or should i say porkistan).

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
Panetta: U.S. is Ready to Stop Iran from Creating Nuclear Weapons - Beth Reinhard - NationalJournal.com
U.S. Defense Secretary Leon Panetta on Sunday indirectly confirmed recent remarks by the Ambassador to Israel that the U.S. is "ready from a military perspective'' to stop Iran from making a nuclear weapon if international pressure fails.

The U.S. and members of the United Nations Security Council recently met in Baghdad for talks about Iran's suspected nuclear weapon program. Iran denies it has military intentions but has called for the destruction of Israel.

"We have plans to be able to implement any contingency we have to in order to defend ourselves,'' Panetta said on ABC's This Week. Earlier, Panetta said, "The fundamental premise is that neither the United States or the international community is going to allow Iran to develop a nuclear weapon.''

lcatejas

US already made a mistake on ignoring PAK nukes now he dont want to repeat that same mistake... Nukes on mullas hand its just like (Coconut on monkey's hand) :scared1:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles