U.S. wants to maintain good relations with India, but . . .

Kaalapani

Tihar Jail
Banned
Re: U.S. wants to maintain good relations with India, but has uneasy c

Modi needs to keep an eye on potential Blackwater mercenaries in India. Remember, they could also hire mercenaries from South Asia. We don't want a Kiev like situation in Delhi.

Also, keep Delhi Police's control out of that Ford Foundation affiliate AAP.

Modi will Hunt those TOP naxal and foreign funded AAP thugs.Some of them will disappear.

bose

Country flag

US must explain nothing if the riot issue was flogged in US Congress by NRIs.
That is an unadulterated excuse... So any Tom, Dick and Harry can go to US Congress and flog issues of their choice and the US congress / government will rise up against all global injustices and will decide on who or will not get VISA to that great country ??

pmaitra

Modi will Hunt those TOP naxal and foreign funded AAP thugs.Some of them will disappear.
We need to root out corruption from within our country and bring confidence in the minds of the people. No disease can afflict a sound body. If we are weak within, and fighting with ourselves, foreign powers will try to take advantage.

thethinker

Country flag
The visa ban was pushed not just by NRIs as it is commonly believed but some fine Christian evangelics and Republicans supported it as well.

U.S. Evangelicals, Indian Expats Teamed Up to Push Through Modi Visa Ban

http://india.blogs.nytimes.com/2013...ugh-modi-visa-ban/?_php=true&_type=blogs&_r=0

In March 2005, the United States denied a visa to Gujarat's chief minister, Narendra Modi, now the Bharatiya Janata Party's prime ministerial candidate in next year's Indian elections. The visa was denied because of Mr. Modi's alleged role in the 2002 riots in Gujarat that left more than 1,000 dead, most of them Muslims. But it came about from a highly unusual coalition made up of Indian-born activists, evangelical Christians, Jewish leaders and Republican members of Congress concerned about religious freedom around the globe.

Ah religious freedom and democracy! Those folks in Iraq, Syria, Libya and now Ukraine are jumping with joy after the intervention of those fine White Christian nations who intervened and saved them. :)

praneet.bajpaie

"Butthurt" is a chronic condition on DFI among ignorant Indians with their feelings of inferiority, who could not post more than a one-line response if their lives depended on it. As usual, the original article cited in this thread offers an opportunity for some intelligent discussion. And as usual, the angry children who comprise the majority of people here fail to post anything but filth from their potty-mouths. Show your mamas what you post; they will be so proud of you. :dude:

@W.G.Ewald, Mr Ewald, these sort of provocative and downright offensive statements don't serve any purpose. You will appreciate the fact that relations between our 2 countries are on a downward spiral and it is going to take a herculean task from both sides to restore the relations to what they were before. Please refrain from these types of cheap shots. It's unbecoming of you, I learnt it the hard way, as you very well know.

Last edited by a moderator:

Voldemort

Country flag

@W.G.Ewald, Mr Ewald, these sort of provocative and downright offensive statements don't serve any purpose. You will appreciate the fact that relations between our 2 countries are on a downward spiral and it is going to take a herculean task from both sides to restore the relations to what they were before. Please refrain from these types of cheap shots. It's unbecoming of you, I learnt it the hard way, as you very well know.
He was the one who was provocated in the first place.

To say "US can go and fu** itself is not being realistic. Until we can become militarily and economically to a level that we dont need anyone, we have to work with USA.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag

Oh trust me, no one really supports Pakistan, Not US nor China. Its just a piece of land which gives other countries access to nations around it.
If Pakistan wages war with any nation, No one would take a stand for it.
And why exactly should they do that? Everyone knows America is naturally an aggressor.
And India would not act under pressure of anyone right now..

As far as i'm concerned, Both nations are friendly towards each other and that's a good thing.
I don't get the Anti-American nature some of you guys show for no reason.
I really cant understand how you lot view US as allies after so much have been exposed about their duplicity, hypocrisy and propaganda/

US would rather want India as its puppy dog than as a Super power with equal standing. Any one else thinking otherwise is simply deluded:rolleyes:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag

This paragraph says it all.

Otherwise this thread has already degenerated into the sophomoric venting for which DFI is known.
I am sure Devyani episode is a reflection of US' pro India stance. Sorry, but we Indians are a bit immune to the govt/media propaganda than the gullible Americans.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag

That is an unadulterated excuse... So any Tom, Dick and Harry can go to US Congress and flog issues of their choice and the US congress / government will rise up against all global injustices and will decide on who or will not get VISA to that great country ??
And what right does the US has on talking about Human rights? Those bastards have committed more genocide in Iraq, Syria, and Afghan than all the terrorists of the world put together.

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned

And what right does the US has on talking about Human rights? Those bastards have committed more genocide in Iraq, Syria, and Afghan than all the terrorists of the world put together.
The US is a champion of human rights around the world. Without the US humanity would have no rights. :lol:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag

He was the one who was provocated in the first place.

To say "US can go and fu** itself is not being realistic. Until we can become militarily and economically to a level that we dont need anyone, we have to work with USA.
Sorry, I have something called as Self respect , which many Indians usually seem to lack. I was provoked as an Indian when US denied visa to Modi, a democratically elected CM of our country and when Devyani episode happened and when the reports of espionage by NSA on India came out.

Kaalapani

Tihar Jail
Banned

We need to root out corruption from within our country and bring confidence in the minds of the people. No disease can afflict a sound body. If we are weak within, and fighting with ourselves, foreign powers will try to take advantage.
I am saying these Top brass of AAP are more dangerous than Terrorist.

Kejriwal is defending terrorism and even called Delhi encounter fake.Insulting Hosent police officer.

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag

You are always kissing US ass why?:ka:
He lives in the US and is an US citizen. Did you not read his previous posts?

xuxu

Some common keywords when reading Western articles about Modi :

Hindu nationalist leader
BJP nationalist leader
2002 riots
divisive
communal violence

Read one of them and you have read them all! :)
Put label s"terrorists" or "freedom fighter" depend on the interest of US

abhi_the _gr8_maratha

Country flag
America do nothing but try to show themselves as supporters of human right and then comes snowden who showed what actually america is.
we can't believe america at any cost , we have our friends who never betrays us like russia, israel, france etc
those all nation never banned india even after 1998

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional

You ask me to refrain from "cheap shots"? Tell me where what I say is untrue, that some DFI members spew only filth in one-line posts; I encourage them to think about what they post rather than yield to obsessive behavior.

praneet.bajpaie

You ask me to refrain from "cheap shots"? Tell me where what I say is untrue, that some DFI members spew only filth in one-line posts; I encourage them to think about what they post rather than yield to obsessive behavior.
They do because of their sheer disgust with US hypocrisy. Nothing else.

praneet.bajpaie

Washington uneasy with India's expected new leader | The Rundown | PBS NewsHour

An US press article ... Funny how all brand him religious nationalist .. They think being a Hindu by default make them non secular?
Can we actually blame the American media when the NRI community at large and some sections of the Indian populace denounce Modi at every step of the way?

We have to change ourselves first. Keep domestic fight domestic, please. Internationally, at least, show a united face.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles